The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I'll be lighting two candles for my angels and one designated for the BnB ladies that have lost babies. (If I did one for every person, that'd be too many) xx

That's a lovely idea :thumbup:

I thought so, :) Thanks :flower:
How are you?

I'm having a bad day today really tearful think bfn done it even though I'm not out till witch comes it's still hard to remember that x I'm lying in bed with a :coffee: an bnb hubby will be home in about an hour hope I'm feeling better by then hate bringing him down with me xx :cry: thank you for asking :flower:

How are you today I noticed you had a bad day yest xx

Aw, I hope you feel better soon. :flower: :hugs: That's right, keep positive. Not out til the evil witch comes! You will get your bfp.

I am feeling the same. I got a bfn [or a faint positive] and no one believes me that it's faint. OH looked at it and said he sees something but it's not what I think... yet AF still hasn't come just spotting. :nope: Don't know what's going on with me. Still feel lonely cause I have no one to talk to besides people on here and other forums. AND a lot of people I know are pregnant/just had babies. It's so frustrating yet I'm so happy for them. Sorry for the rant. :dohh:

I wanna join too! My due date was 05/15/12 We are gonna start trying again after my 1st cycle so that's should be in the next 2 months hopefully. Thanks for starting this thread! Hope all of you ladies are hanging in there after all that we have been through.

I'll be lighting two candles for my angels and one designated for the BnB ladies that have lost babies. (If I did one for every person, that'd be too many) xx

How are you?

I'm having a bad day today really tearful think bfn done it even though I'm not out till witch comes it's still hard to remember that x I'm lying in bed with a :coffee: an bnb hubby will be home in about an hour hope I'm feeling better by then hate bringing him down with me xx :cry: thank you for asking :flower:

Aw, I hope you feel better soon. :flower: :hugs: That's right, keep positive. Not out til the evil witch comes! You will get your bfp.

I am feeling the same. I got a bfn [or a faint positive] and no one believes me that it's faint. OH looked at it and said he sees something but it's not what I think... yet AF still hasn't come just spotting. :nope: Don't know what's going on with me. Still feel lonely cause I have no one to talk to besides people on here and other forums. AND a lot of people I know are pregnant/just had babies. It's so frustrating yet I'm so happy for them. Sorry for the rant. :dohh:

So is your ticker wrong?
Ikwym I feel like I can't talk to my friends about it don't want to bore them and 2 have just had babies an one is 31wks so they have other things on their mind x don't be sorry for rant better out than in and this is def the place to do it x feel free to pm me anytime x

I wanna join too! My due date was 05/15/12 We are gonna start trying again after my 1st cycle so that's should be in the next 2 months hopefully. Thanks for starting this thread! Hope all of you ladies are hanging in there after all that we have been through.

:hugs: sorry for your loss x everyone on here keeps me hanging on :flower:

How are you?

So is your ticker wrong?
Ikwym I feel like I can't talk to my friends about it don't want to bore them and 2 have just had babies an one is 31wks so they have other things on their mind x don't be sorry for rant better out than in and this is def the place to do it x feel free to pm me anytime x

Yeah my ticker is wrong. I haven't had AF since September 6th.
Thank you for your support. :flower:

Yeah my ticker is wrong. I haven't had AF since September 6th.
Thank you for your support. :flower:[/QUOTE]

Oh my goodness :wacko: no wonder you want to rant! Hope that faint line gets darker don't loose hope with my first daughter I didn't get a bfp till 13wks even got bfn at docs I was only 16 Somwas a bit of a shock but she's a gorgeous 17yr old now who's just moved 75miles to go to uni :cry: how time flies xxx

Oh my goodness :wacko: no wonder you want to rant! Hope that faint line gets darker don't loose hope with my first daughter I didn't get a bfp till 13wks even got bfn at docs I was only 16 Somwas a bit of a shock but she's a gorgeous 17yr old now who's just moved 75miles to go to uni :cry: how time flies xxx

That gives me hope :thumbup:
And aw. Time does fly quickly, huh? Wow. :)

Hi everybody,

I'd like to join too please. My due date would have been 3rd May 2012 and feel like I can cope if I get pregnant before then.

I had a MMC and then ERPC, feel like I am coping pretty well with it all but mainly because we are going to try again straight away and we already have a 19month old daughter who lights up my life and makes me smile.

Is so sad to be in this section of the forum and I hope for everybody that we get our BFPs soon and wish for sticky beans
xx

Hi everybody,

I'd like to join too please. My due date would have been 3rd May 2012 and feel like I can cope if I get pregnant before then.

I had a MMC and then ERPC, feel like I am coping pretty well with it all but mainly because we are going to try again straight away and we already have a 19month old daughter who lights up my life and makes me smile.

Is so sad to be in this section of the forum and I hope for everybody that we get our BFPs soon and wish for sticky beans
xx

:hi: sorry for your loss. :flower:

I'd like to join. My DD was Feb 5, 2012.

I'm finally finishing my 1st AF since mmc (followed by D&C 6 wks later) and have started my 1st cycle on clomid. I'm looking forward to seeing if there are a couple of good follicles at my u/s appt on the 24th. FXD

I would like to join too, although I don't have much time. My due date would have been on 11/23/11. I'm feeling more and more emotional every month, so hopefully I'll have some good luck soon! Wishing everyone else some luck too!

think i might have got my bfp!!! check out my pics in pregnancy test xx oh im shaking like a leaf xxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/769219-please-have-look-x-10-12dpo-x.html

What a wonderful idea for a thread Jess :thumbup: pity we all have to meet this way though x I've just read through it and I'm in tears now :cry:

So sorry for everyone's losses x :hugs:

I would have been due 31 st dec :cry: new yr going to be tough this yr

I had a mmc in July I found out in June when I was 12 wk's but baby stopped growing at 6wks took until 15wks to pass was the most horrendous 3 wk's of my life and been a bit of a roller coaster since x I had a chemical last month :nope:

I have 3 daughters 17, 13 & 4 they are my world x I know no one think mc will happen to them but it didnt even cross my mind it would happen still a bit in shock I think x

My best friend is due 13th dec and I am her birthing partner I would so love to have had my bfp by then don't know how I will feel if I've not x

Monday past was 3 months since I lost my angel baby and not one person noticed don't know why I expected them too but would have been nice to know I'm not the only one thinking about it all the time x I would have been 28wks now only reason I know this is because I'm going on hols on Monday and can remember working out how far on I'd be and that I wouldn't be able to go on the shows x I'm due af on Monday as well so took a test today but got bfn will try again on Sunday don't want to go on the big rides if there's a possibility I'll get my bfp x

I'm trying to keep positive (sorry to anyone who doesn't believe) as I have had a couple of readings and a chance encounter with a medium who all say my baby was a boy and that he is coming back to me soon so I know I just have to be patient I ask for signs all the time and get them so I should be happy with this by I'm finding my patience wearing thin x

Hey heavyheart good to see you here well I wish none of us were here but ykwim :flower: surely we will have our bfp's soon xxx I keep thinking I might see you in tesco or something lol an you wouldn't know who I am I should send you a pic :haha:

Confusedpreggo I do check my cp but can be different depending on time of day Ive read this is not a great way to tell if pregnant and if you've had babies then your cervix is more than likely always open a bit x I only really check it for ov otherwise I'd be clueless to when ov happens xx

Sorry for the long post xxxx baby dust all round xxxx

Sorry for a late reply :hugs:
Im soo sorry to hear of your rollercoaster and of your loss hunny :flower:
It's so hard isn't it.
It's going to be hard to be your friends birthing partner hun, but I'm glad your sticking with it and staying strong!
Sorry to hear about the bfn - have you tested since?
Baby dust and hugs to you hun :hugs: :dust: xx

Hello :hi:
Sorry for the late reply, hope your coping ok?
Was it doctors that said to wait 2months before TTC? :)

Hi everybody,

xx

:hi: hunny
Sorry for your loss :flower: Im glad that your coping ok with it all :thumbup:
Your daughter looks adorable!! x x

I'd like to join. My DD was Feb 5, 2012.

I'm finally finishing my 1st AF since mmc (followed by D&C 6 wks later) and have started my 1st cycle on clomid. I'm looking forward to seeing if there are a couple of good follicles at my u/s appt on the 24th. FXD

Sorry for experiencing your loss :flower:
How are you coping with your first AF?
OUou fx'd there are!!
:dust: x x

I would like to join too, although I don't have much time. My due date would have been on 11/23/11. I'm feeling more and more emotional every month, so hopefully I'll have some good luck soon! Wishing everyone else some luck too!

Welcome :hi:
Sorry for the loss of your little angel :hugs:
Yeah, the closer I'm getting the more harder I'm finding it - fx'd we'll all keep eachother strong :flower:
Baby dust to all! :dust: x

think i might have got my bfp!!! check out my pics in pregnancy test xx oh im shaking like a leaf xxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/769219-please-have-look-x-10-12dpo-x.html

Oh my god I am sooo happy for you!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
I really hope this one is extra sticky!!!
Would you like me to confirm you as a bfp yet?? Or would you like me to wait? :hugs: x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->