The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I told myself I wouldn't SS but it's like my favourite game that I hate to play! Just can't seem to stop myself:shrug: my favourite symptom is the big wet patch I got in my pants this morning, which I'm pretty sure I got last time too cos I kept checking to see if it was af. Should know in the next couple of days:coffee:

Ouou sounds promising!! I've had a few symptoms too :dohh: It's just hard to ignore them sometimes ey!! Fx'd we all have our bfp's in the next few weeks :D xx

Oh I do hope we get some more BFPS on here in the next couple of weeks! Sounding like there is some really good symptoms out there! Dust to all of you!

Sooo sorry hunny :hugs:
Thanks for notifying me - I'll change it now.. It's hard keeping track of everything lol.
Im sorry again though..
How are you? x x

Naww thanks hun, hows pregnancy going for you? x x

So far so good, but very very nervous about it all going wrong again. If i get to the end of next week, then I will be clear of when I had my mc last time, I thik thats a big hurdle I have to overcome in my own head before I start to worry less. The good thing is I am having more symptoms this time -last time I had zero symptoms, so I am hoping it is good!!

Ahh I understand what you mean, I haven't ever gone further than I have than my first miscarriage so I think getting past that will help looads too. Ouou Im so excited for you :happydance:
What symptoms do you have then? x x

I am very thirstyall of the time, plus I am very very gassy!!and the last couple of days i Have been very bloated which is new for me! In a morning, I have not been feeling sick as such but totally off my food. It sounds crazy but I really want morning sickness!

It's sounding hopeful for me then lol :)
I know what you mean with wanting MS i keep feeeling nauseous and Im praying its MS :)
Is your OH on edge with it too? xx

Yes,bless him, he is worried too...nothing we can do except wait. Are you testing tomorrow?

I suppose so... are you going to be getting an early scan at all?

Erm I'd LOVE to, but I don't have any tests so yeah :/ Oh the pain! :( x x

So I got my blood work results back.. HCG is at 74, and that's 14ish DPO. I just had to google it, and this is in the normal range! But they want me to do another blood test tomorrow to make sure it's doubling. And another blood test Saturday or Monday... at least they're keeping an eye on me :)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! So glad to hear things are looking up lomelly! This will be your rainbow baby on the way :D :D

let's hope I have the patience to wait till Friday when they (hopefully) call me with my new blood test results! come on HCG, double!!!! Thanks Jess :)

Whhooppy whoop whoop!
Friday cannot wait now :) Im very busy that day though, but Im going to try soo hard to log on just to see that update :D

The one nurse at my drs office is really nice, my last pregnancy she called the lab directly to get my results to me because she knew I was nervous. She called me again today with my blood results. I hope she will be super nice to me again and let me know earlier!

Congrats Lomelly...great news so far xx

AFM - temps have crashed, so I'm out (which is fine as I didnt really think I was 'in' anyway) So I have 2 cycles left to get my BFP before my due date. I just hope & pray I can do it! x

I haven't posted on this thread in a while, but I got my BFP last week. I have had blood work done and so far everything looks good. I have an early U/S scheduled for Feb 20th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->