The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

lomelly-ahh that's so nice of her!! Fx'd she does YES!!
Eek Im super excited!
I was going to get one today as I was in town - OH said we'll get one after, but we both totally forgot! :dohh: Should be able to get one tomorrow though :) :) xx

Bride2b - sorry to hear your temps have crashed... is still have my fx'd for you though as I know it can still happen ;) xx

Twinkie210 - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!! will add that now!
Good to hear things are doing fab too... Woohoo a H&H 9months :D Can't wait to see the scan pic ;) xx

Well got on a good as can be expected x everything gone so looks like I had it easy with not too much pain an hardly any bleeding x think the radio gives me a my sign when I got back in car Kelly clarkson stronger was on an I'm always saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger then oasis don't look back in anger which right now seems appropriate x hubby wants to go back to normal now I've forgot what normal is x nurse says if there was a next time they wouldn't scan me till 9weeks hubby says no chance there will be a next time x really not sure how I feel for the last 9 months we've prepared for a baby coming not sure how i can just forget about that x for now though feel like a haze has lifted x just have to get on with it now an what will be will be I supposes xxx

Ahh Mrskg...hugs hugs to you :hugs:
Kelly Clarksons album is amazing! Im obsessed with it!
Sorry to hear you feel almost 'numb' to what your husbands saying, maybe though it will happen again - when you two haven't tried. And then, that;s when it will be meant to be and be the baby you eventually get to hold :hugs:
Either way, I hope everything works out well for you hunny :)

...The way I look at it with miscarriages is, yes it hurts and there's so many times when I want to run away and not try anymore - but then what would I have gained? ..pain and heartache. I know if I keep trying I WILL get that baby at the end of it and then it will be worth it. Maybe one day your husband may think that too :) xx

Jess you put into words what I was thinking x whats the point of going through the last 9 months all for nothing at the end! Think I'm going to write how I'm Feeling an show it to him trying to blurt it out through tears is no good x

Oh hun, I really feel for you at the moment :hugs: I really thought this was going to be it for you. I know what you mean when your trying to say something to them and you cry, and then it just never works with what you want to tell them :/
It's a good idea to write how you feel. Maybe try explaining that you totally understand where he's coming from and maybe a few months off TTC would help, but you don't want to give up yet... They always say, it's when you give up that you we're close to success. Hopefully thats it for you :hugs: xxx

Thanks jess x my heart really goes out to you an those who don't already have kids x I know I'm still hurting but I know your hurt will be worse x I pray you all get your rainbow babies xxxx

Aww mrskg that was sweet,
and hun I dont think theres such a thing as who hurts worse or not... we've all lost a baby whether we have kids or not :)
I just believe you may have more hope than me as your kids may give you the strength and hope to want that again.
Keep shining you! xxx

Jess--I want a BFP update from you in the morning--get some tests girl!!

Hi ladies. Temp drop this morning means AF looks likely this month. This only gives me 2 more shots before being pregnant for the due date of my second loss which would have been may. Next month will be the first anniversary of me getting the bfp of my first loss, the following month the anniversary of the loss itself. Lots of painful reminders coming up and I really could have done with that bfp right now to ease them. Sorry to just pop up on here and moan at you all!

Can you put me in? I would have been due on the 12th August x

Sorry for your loss girlinyork :dust: for your 2012 Baby!!

Beta results went from 74 to 185 in two days! Trying to remain positive about it, but so hard...

Welcome girlinyork. So sorry you have to be here andhope you do get your bfp soon.

Lomelly those results are really good but know exactly how you feel. We dare not get our hopes up fof fear of another....many of the pal ladies I have known just keep saying to theirselves Ian pregnant today and will deal with tomorrow when it comes. I will try and make that my mantra the next time.

Afm. Still have low readings on my monitor but have a strangely high sex drive think maybe this cycle we may be bding too much. May have to slow it down next week. Had an appointment with my gp as she had all my hormone blood results.on that. front i am textbook normal. Next step it an ultrasound to measure endometrium and sperm assessment for oh.

Sorry to hear af got you hun :hugs:
Welcome girlinyorl :hi:
Lomelly there great results!!
I did do a test blakesmom, and hear is my result :)

Attachments

• IMG0346A.jpg
    IMG0346A.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations jess your feelings were right. I am really praying this is a super sticky one. Please pleade. X

Congrats jess xxxxx fab news xxxxx h&h 9 months hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->