The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Well big congrats! Fantastic!!!! And what a gorgeous dark line! How many dpo is that?

Ahhh thankyou ladies... I feel guilty but I pray and hope that all you can all be just as lucky :dust: :dust: I don't want to be too optimistic but I kind of feel like this is going to be the one.
That test is 16dpo or 14dpo...not sure lol. Why is that darker than normal?
GOing to do a CB digi tomo :)
:dust: and wishes too all you lovely ladies xx

Do not feel guilty hun I am absolutely over the moon for you. so what was the magic formula for this cycle. x

Jess we are so close in due dates :) I hope you're right and this is the sticky one!!

Debzie... Wishing lots you now!!!
And I swear down to this and I suggest it to you all!! .....The ONLY thing I had is about 2-3 cups of Horlicks a day! If you see the amount of vitamins and folic acid etc! I generally suggest that's what helped :) xx

Lomelly - I know! When are you due... Im currently (going from lmp) is 10th October (the day after OH's birthday :haha: ) lol But Im sure that will change anyway :) Any new news with you xx

Horlicks is a malted hot drink you make with milk xx

Afm my temps are still high,ff has changed my ov day again! So ov now falls on the day we bd & then we bd a day after.....there was me thinking it's not possible to get pg this month!now there is every chance!!!!!im very nervous,especially if my temps carry on as they have been. I almost feel I am in the game!x

Horlicks is a malted hot drink you make with milk xx

Afm my temps are still high,ff has changed my ov day again! So ov now falls on the day we bd & then we bd a day after.....there was me thinking it's not possible to get pg this month!now there is every chance!!!!!im very nervous,especially if my temps carry on as they have been. I almost feel I am in the game!x

Sorry blakesmom, like Bride2b said, it's usually with hot milk, but I've got one with just add hot water ;)
Debzie - ouou sounds like a fab time of the month then ;)
Bride2b - eeeek :) Fx'd you get that bfp!!!! When will you be testing?

woohoo bride2b! testing soon???

jess--by my lmp my due date is Oct 9th lol one day from you! we could be bump buddies :p

Well I'm 7 DPO now! So it's gone back 2 days! I wanted to test by wednesday as it's OH birthday but think that will be too early! Thing is he goes away for 5 days on Thursday surfing & wouldn't want to get a BFP when he is away!so might test thurs just to see even though that will still be a bit too soon I think! Unless I go and get one of those early tests but then I see that as tempting fate! Will play it by ear and watch to see what my temps do xxx

Jess - I go away for a weekend, and I come back to your BFP!!! Amazing news, congratulations. I am really happy for you and I really hope this is the one for you! xxx:happydance::happydance:

Blah temps back down! think I'm out this time! x

Are your temps still above your coverline? Last time when I got my BFP my temp dropped right to my coverline for a day, then went up the next day. Could be implantation??

Well it dropped below cover at 6 DPO and then rose again to higher than any of my temps in the rest of the month,it's now 10 DPO & it's dropped again just below cover line. I have joined FF VIP to see if they give any more clues, 32% of women with a chart like mine got BFP,60 something % was just an ordinary cycle without BFP & the remaining miscarried. The odds are stacked against me really so I'm not too hopeful! I do feel gutted even though I said I wasn't going to try! I think it's also because my cycle has extended. I'm cd 32 now & before I would have a 29 day cycle, so kind of pissed that AF hasn't arrived in order to start back in the ttc wagon,I feel I have been denied a few days and am not sure my sanity is going to hold out!xx

maybe your LP is extended a bit, or is it normally that long?

Its usually around 12 days, so I am CD 10 now, so I would expect AF in 2 days or so. I just OV'd much later than usual. So much so that I thought I hadnt OV'd and gave up with the OPKs. I am just so over this shitty cycle now & hope I can start again next month if I dont get a BFP which I am so desperate for. I have won a CBFM on ebay & hopefully that will arrive soon! Just going to BD every other day then BD both peak days & the day after to see if we get lucky. I have the plan all laid out.....x

Your chart has an open circle on the temp drop. Did you wake up earlier or have a restless night?

Yes I woke up earlier & temped, I wondered what the open circles and the solid ones meant! Does that change things alot do you think? It was only an hour or do earlier than I have been xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->