The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

It changes things for me. The earlier I wake up the lower my temps x

Ok thanks! Well my temp is back up & ff has changed crosshairs again,and now I am 5 DPO again!!!getting pissed off now as I thought today would be 11dpo so either AF would come soon or a test!! Think my cycle is definitely screwed!!!

XXXJESSXXX - I hope you dont mind me popping in here, i was thinking about you the other day wondering how you are etc, i hope you dont mind me posting here, but im glad you did. YOU GOT YOUR BFP!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im so happy for you!!! :hugs:

I Hope everything goes well, its gunna be a long journey but it will be worth it in the end, :hugs:

So happy for you!!! Hope you can remember me lol :blush: xxx

Lomelly - I would love to be bump buddies if you will??

Bride2b-It sounds rather hopeful you know ;) Fx'd this is it!!! :dust:

Thanks srb- hope you had a luuurvely weekend :hugs:

Hey stephanie1990-Of course I remember you! I kept thinking about you but thought you forgot about me lol :blush: How are you! Is your OH better now?

I'd like that a lot Jess :) I got my beta levels tested again, they went up to 879, so more than doubling. They finally gave me an appt for Feb 16th... and I will have forgot when my LMP started... ;)

How's everyone else feeling? I hope your cycle gets sorted out soon bride2b, mine was like that for a while after my MMC.

got a smiley on my digi OPK last night---let the fun begin!!!

Blakesmom looks like we are cycle buddies got my first peak yesterday and another today. Good luck hun.

Lomelly - I would love to be bump buddies if you will??

Bride2b-It sounds rather hopeful you know ;) Fx'd this is it!!! :dust:

Thanks srb- hope you had a luuurvely weekend :hugs:

Hey stephanie1990-Of course I remember you! I kept thinking about you but thought you forgot about me lol :blush: How are you! Is your OH better now?

Of course i didnt forget about you jess!! Im doing ok, BOARD!!! wishing my life away lol. Still got 4 months to go! booooooo yea my oh is ok, compared to what he use to me like, hes a lot better, How are you? having any symptoms? when i was 5 weeks i kept praying for morning sickness, it arrived at week 7 and lasted till week 17 lol :hugs:

Well I definately think I am on a waiting game for AF now, I would assume she will be here this time next week as that would put me at 12 DPO if I did OV 6 days ago, its frustrating not knowing, if I had realised this would happen I would have continued with the OPKs! Its just adding a few more weeks onto getting that BFP I desperately want!

Lomelly how long did it take for your cycles to sort themselves out? Did you use anything to try and regulate them? I'm thinking of using soy to try and bring it forward next month!x

I think my chart might be going triphasic. I'm trying not to get my hopes up x

Lomelly - :happydance: My Bump Buddy you shall be then :D
I've got Dr's tomorrow...actually excited for once... what symptoms are you having?
HAha tut tut tut - it's tempting to do that ;)

Yaaaayy gooood luck blakesmom and debzie! you ARE going to get that eggy and its going to be extra sticky :dust:

Stephanie - aww bless atleast he's improving hey!! My symptoms keep coming and going. My boobs just feel tender, I get cramps. Quite a bit of discharge... but tbh if I hadn't of taken a test and knew I was pregnant they wouldn't be that obvious :nope:
Lol Im hoping for MS too! That was a long time!!!! Bet your glad to have gotten rid of that lol!

Bride2b - fx'd AF doesn't arrive and you get that bfp!! :dust:

Girlinyork - ouou sounds like you could be lucky ;) I sooo hope this is it :D

Jess - Yea really happy iv got rid of the morning sickness, but tiredness has took over, i have never felt nothing like it. I had tender boobs for a few days then that went, i saw alot of discharge to and i even had some bleeding which resorted to having a early scan, i thought my time was up again but i bled for like a day. where when the bad thing happend it was like a period.

Im so happy for though, i cant beleive you have got your BFP. I used clearblue as well and i tested 3 days before my period at 5am in the morning because i woke up and knew i was pregnant lol

Aww thanks hun :hugs:
Im super happy for you too :D
That must of been horrible having blood :nope: Was it arounf the same time you miscarried before?
I love your little girls name by the way :)
SO have you got any stuff for the baby yet? xx

Well AF arrived for me but I'm happy as thought my cycle was going to go on forever!!! I knew that this month we were not going to try & hence didn't really know when I ov'd in the end as it all went wacky! Anyway once AF has buggered off I can start on my ttc journey officially! I'm so excited to start trying again, I feel really optimistic that it's going to happen quickly as I feel so ready for this xxx

Im glad your seeing AF as a positive oppportunity :happydance:
Good to see your ready to go!! I hope you get that BFP asap!! :) xx

I'm really crampy tonight and my bbs have just gotten sore. I am trying so hard though not to get my hopes up :)

Sore bbs are a great sign,that's the first sign I got before I got my BFP,I just knew I must have been pg as the water in the shower really hurt them, good luck Hun xxxxx

girlinyork, your symptoms are looking really promising! and so is the chart!

sorry AF did finally fly in bride, but now you guys can officially TTC! That egg doesn't stand a chance :haha:

Jess, I've really had very little in symptoms, it's kinda freaking me out lol. I hope the drs goes well tomorrow, hopefully he will give you some blood work and/or an ultrasound. I'm relieved my HCG is going up but not too hopeful--they increased normally last time with my blighted ovum :( all the symptoms I've got going are a bit of bloat, tiredness, heavier boobs and sore nipps. Not throwing up yet... hoping for it!

Hey DEBZIE what did your clearblue trial goody end up being?? I'm assuming the peak was on the CBF monitor but you had one already...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->