The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

yeah ended up getting a cbfm have to collect daily fmu and keep a fertility diary and an intercourse diary. getting used to it now. still have my own cbfm will sell it on if i get my bfp.

looks like im entering the tww. so hopefull as we have done all we could this cycle.

Hi Debzie, how are you getting on with the cbfm? I have been given one so I think I will use it next cycle. (assuming I am not successful this month - witch got me a couple of days early on Sunday night. I was gutted)
Girl in York, hi, are you going to test early?
Lomelly, no symptoms can be a good thing. I hardly had any symptom with my first pregnancy and that resulted what is now my beautiful 2 year old. I was just lucky and had a really good pregnancy and I'm sure you will too.
Only two months now to get my bfp before my due date in May. I'm going to see the doctor this afternoon as it takes me a while to get pregnant, I have had 2 losses and I'm 39 this year and I would like them to run some tests.

Hi Debzie, how are you getting on with the cbfm? I have been given one so I think I will use it next cycle. (assuming I am not successful this month - witch got me a couple of days early on Sunday night. I was gutted)
Lomelly, no symptoms can be a good thing. I hardly had any symptom with my first pregnancy and that resulted what is now my beautiful 2 year old. I was just lucky and had a really good pregnancy and I'm sure you will too.
Only two months now to get my bfp before my due date in May. I'm going to see the doctor this afternoon as it takes me a while to get pregnant, I have had 2 losses and I'm 39 this year and I would like them to run some tests.

Fertility friend says to wait until Valentines day. I'm sure I'll know either way by then :) x

Good for you! I tested early a month ago and ended up completely doing my own head in. AF turned up a day late which happens never and I had several days of excruciating testing where I was certain I was pregnant, getting symptoms, god it was hell. This month I was determined not to test early but AF showed early anyway. In some ways that was good as it ended the wondering I suppose. But let's hope you don't see AF for many months yet!

Good for you! I tested early a month ago and ended up completely doing my own head in. AF turned up a day late which happens never and I had several days of excruciating testing where I was certain I was pregnant, getting symptoms, god it was hell. This month I was determined not to test early but AF showed early anyway. In some ways that was good as it ended the wondering I suppose. But let's hope you don't see AF for many months yet!

Can't guarantee discipline lol. My ticker says I can test on Sunday and I'll probably cave and do one then :blush:

Aww thanks hun :hugs:
Im super happy for you too :D
That must of been horrible having blood :nope: Was it arounf the same time you miscarried before?
I love your little girls name by the way :)
SO have you got any stuff for the baby yet? xx

Yea it was horrible i panicked for a whole week, and the time just stood still. saying that though having been through a loss i did know it wasnt like what it was before so that came me some hope. My loss happened at 6 weeks and i started bleeding at 6 weeks so it was terrifying, Aw thanks hun:hugs:iv always like the name ella, i had tons of girls name chosen but no boys so very glad when we found out it was a girl lol.
I have brought a TON of stuff!! im nearly done :blush: all iv got to get is the pram but im being very picky lol. I cant help myself since my 12 week scan i went crazy and was buying things here and there.

SO have you got any instinct to what your having? hows your oh? :hugs: xx

Lomelly-ahh Im glad that Im not the only one without many symptoms!! Im tired, more discharge, sore boobs, moody :blush: but thats pretty much it, oh yeah - and very bad bloat!! Went to Dr's and he was has sent my details to midwife, and he says because of my previous miscarriages he's sent my things to a consultant too who's going to be taking extra special care to me :) So fx'd for those early scans :) How are you?

Girlinyork - everything does sound oh so hopeful :D

To all you other girlies... pleeeeeeeeease stay strong, I know you'll all have your bfp's soon, you all deserve them so badly!! :hugs:

Stephanie - BLess, Im so glad everythings going ok though! So excited for you!! Will you be posting pics of your LO after she's born?
Ahh, is your OH just as glad to have a girl?
Lol I keep getting tempted already :dohh: But I keep making myself hold back until I get a reassurance scan :) OUou what prams are you liking so far though?
I have no idea on instinct, I have to admit though Im more attracted to baby boys clothes at the moment...whether that has anything to do with it :dohh: Did you have an instinct?
He's ok, we've had quite a few arguements recently :cry: But then somedays we're great so yeah xx

Yeah I like it, bought one of my own just before I went in for the trial so will continue using that one if need be. Why not start using it this cycle? you can use it up to cd 5 as it doesnot ask for sticks until cd 6?

Lomelly-ahh Im glad that Im not the only one without many symptoms!! Im tired, more discharge, sore boobs, moody :blush: but thats pretty much it, oh yeah - and very bad bloat!! Went to Dr's and he was has sent my details to midwife, and he says because of my previous miscarriages he's sent my things to a consultant too who's going to be taking extra special care to me :) So fx'd for those early scans :) How are you?

Girlinyork - everything does sound oh so hopeful :D

To all you other girlies... pleeeeeeeeease stay strong, I know you'll all have your bfp's soon, you all deserve them so badly!! :hugs:

Stephanie - BLess, Im so glad everythings going ok though! So excited for you!! Will you be posting pics of your LO after she's born?
Ahh, is your OH just as glad to have a girl?
Lol I keep getting tempted already :dohh: But I keep making myself hold back until I get a reassurance scan :) OUou what prams are you liking so far though?
I have no idea on instinct, I have to admit though Im more attracted to baby boys clothes at the moment...whether that has anything to do with it :dohh: Did you have an instinct?
He's ok, we've had quite a few arguements recently :cry: But then somedays we're great so yeah xx

Yea of course i will posting a pic! and what happened at birth lol, im actually excited for that day!! i use to get really tempted too but after 12 weeks i went crazy!!:wacko: and brought tons. prams i have no idea, i brought a travel system last week and have sent it back, it was horrible, bulky, heavy and really hard to put up so im looking for something simple. erm yea oh was glad it was a girl, i wasnt to bothered to be honest. i defo had an instinct though, deep down i always thought girl from day 1. me and oh still argue, i thought that since becoming pregnant he would sort of grow up a bit and he really hasnt, i havent had a proper conversation with him today, he just talks to me like hes 2. xx

Holy crap.. in 51 hours my levels rose from 879 to 2758... in shock!

Stephanie - :happydance: Cannot wait to see piccies and birth story!!!
Lol bless, I want to go crazy too but I doubt OH would actually let me :nope: We'll see ;)
Naww, I hope you find one you like :hugs: You still have plenty of time :D
Shame your OH's still being a bum :nope: They never seem to really click do they :nope: Ahh well, if you ever need to vent Im always here :hugs:
SO have you a bump yet? xx

Lomelly - Oh my!!!!! That is crazzzzzzzy!! Pregnancy is definitely going great then :D :D xx

After another night of what I previously labelled "pregnancy sleep" I caved and did a test. Definite BFN :( Made me feel really sad because I *should* be pregnant, you know? I should be 14 weeks pregnant in fact :cry:

Oh hunny :hugs:
We all know how that feels :nope:
Don't give up! YOu still have plenty of time for that bfp. My bfp's only ever shown day AF was due! I did a test with this pregnancy and got bfn a few days before.... so keep strong :hugs: xx

ya the levels are great! and for my 1st prenatal I get nice nurse... who I'm hoping will give me an u/s lol
girlinyork, I got a BFN before my BFP too. I think late implantation.. you never know!
how are the symptoms Jess?

my period isnt due yet - i have a 38 day cycle, but was convinced that i was preg...been using internet cheapies and nothing, so caved and used a proper one.....and its positive!!! i got my BFP!!!! so happy...nervous and scared too, but mainly happy :)xxx

Stephanie - :happydance: Cannot wait to see piccies and birth story!!!
Lol bless, I want to go crazy too but I doubt OH would actually let me :nope: We'll see ;)
Naww, I hope you find one you like :hugs: You still have plenty of time :D
Shame your OH's still being a bum :nope: They never seem to really click do they :nope: Ahh well, if you ever need to vent Im always here :hugs:
SO have you a bump yet? xx

Lomelly - Oh my!!!!! That is crazzzzzzzy!! Pregnancy is definitely going great then :D :D xx

I cant wait to have a birth story lol :happydance: ye my oh wouldnt let go crazy too until after the first scan but im glad he was like that just in case anything did happen. Yep i do have plenty time for a pram, 19 weeks!!!! :dohh: why an earth is pregnancy so long lol ye oh is still a bum and i think he will always be one yet hes only like it round myself, with other people he acts really nice. Aw thanks hun, same here if you need to rent you know where i am :hugs::hugs::hugs: well i do have a bump its not very big at all and its a more a B shap then a round one i think, im still wearing quite loose fitting tops though so people cant really tell which sucks, i cant wait to be huge lol. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->