The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I did a test this morning and I got one of those "if you tilt it in sunlight and look at it a certain angle" lines. Which is more than I got yesterday. I couldn't get it in a picture though.

Oooo that's really exciting! For my first BFP I started off with one of them!

Anyway, I'm heading up to York myself now for the weekend! (that's where I'm from and where my family are!)

Oooo that's really exciting! For my first BFP I started off with one of them!

Anyway, I'm heading up to York myself now for the weekend! (that's where I'm from and where my family are!)

Oh, wow! Pack for cold weather. It's bleeding freeeezing! Snowy too xx :)

I'm up on the wolds and it's brass monkeys! Girlinyork I hope this is the start of your bfp!

I'm up on the wolds and it's brass monkeys! Girlinyork I hope this is the start of your bfp!

Thanks, me too. Desperately :) I've been trying to get a photo of it because there is *something* there but when it doesn't show in photos I feel like a nutter LOL

Have you got a decent arsenal of tests so you can keep doing them till it shows up?

No, only three. Although I'm thinking that if this is something it'll be more tomorrow and if it's nothing then tomorrow it'll still be nothing. I suppose it's just the waiting game xx

Painful isn't it? I was convinced my December/January cycle was going to be a bfp and I was going through hell with the bloody sticks. With my last pregnancy the line was so faint at first I didn't know if it was there or not. I just wish your tongue changed colour or something.

Fingers crossed girlinyork! xxx Hopefully this is the start of something. I have seen on another thread a website called www.canyouseealine.com where if you get a picture you can invert the picture to see if you can see the line easier. Maybe try again tomorrow & if a line starts to show use the website to 'see' it a bit clearer. Good luck xxxx

Hope it is the start of you bfp girlinyork. I have the ckrarblue tests they supplied me with but they are blue dye. I have a reserve figi too

Trying to stop myself from buying one of the clear blue digi's that gives you how many weeks along you are (to tide myself over till my drs appt lol). anyone had any experience with them? good? bad? accurate?

Lomelly don't do it with my last pregnancy my hcg was ten thousand plus and eas still getting 1-2 weeks. It caused me no end of worry I wish i jad never taken one. x

Good luck GirlinYork!!!

AFM--got my crosshairs on FF this morning when I entered my temp--4DPO today with well timed BDing!!

Sounds promising blakesmom. Hope this tww flies by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->