The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

thanks for the heads up debzie. OH already bought it for me, but maybe I will wait till after I have an u/s to do it...

sounds like the start of a BFP, blakes! come on eggie!

Lomelly I used a CB digi when I got my BFP and it was accurate for me. I think its nice to see those little words and a rough 1-2 2-3 etc xx

Lomelly - Good to hear you've got a nice nurse!! Hope Im lucky with that too!
My symptoms are worrying me :nope: My breasts have gone COMPLETELY normal, after having sore lumps, tender and larger breasts :nope: Im scared. How about you?
I took a clearblue and was amazed when I got 2-3 at 4weeks odd. I was going to take one again today to hopefully get 3+ so it puts my mind to rest with my confusing symptoms but I reckon it'd probs confuse me even more :shrug: xx

Yaaaaay Islander - H&H 9months - looks like 2012 is really going to be the year!! :D xx

Stephanie - OUou its so exciting to see your pregnant and all is well :D Gives me some hope! Lol yes, 19weeks is plenty of time to find one!! :dohh:
Thanks hunny :hugs: :hugs:
Naww bless, you'll wake up one day and you'll probably be wondering where on earth that came from when you have a huge bump :D When did you notice your uterus coming above your pelvic bone? xx

Girlinyork - that's how mine started too!! Fx'd its the start of your bfp :) I got stupid faint lines, until 24dpo wham bam hugs bfp :wacko: lol xx

BLakesmom - yaaay! Hope this is it for you :hugs: xx

Debzie - Hey debzie - how are you? Feeling lucky again?xx

I took a test this morning and I did it WRONG LOL. I forgot to hold it flat and the dye travelled funny and then got stuck. I'm wondering whether to hold onto my 2mu and try again. AF usually arrived on day 12 of my LP but my temps are still high and my cervix is really high and soft and it's usually low and hard at this point. I wish I had xray vision so I could just take a peek and know.
Jess, is it worth calling your doc about your breasts? :hugs:

Popped by to see if you had any news! How annoying! I'd try again with 2mu I think! Jess see how you feel tomorrow I'm sure when you have another hormone surge they will feel tender again. Fxd.

I agree with missmig jess boobs are so annoying I think its when your hcg rises triggers a boost of progesterone and then your body responds with sore boobies then the next day is used to that level and so nothing. I rationalised that with all my pregnancies even the successfull one. I lost the sore boobs at 8-9 weeks with dd and thats when the MS started with vengeance. I am feeling lucky this month we bd like crazy this month not just for baby making reason just because we both could not keep our hands off each other. Its been good. We both feel really in love at the moment so ideal time to have caught that eggy.

Girlinyork I would test again but then again I am a poas addict and purposely only have a few tests in the house at the mo for that reason. If I had ICS I would have been tempted already lol.

Girlinyork sounds promising AF hasn't arrived yet!
Take a pic and post!! :D

Thanks ladies, I know it's normal for them to change it just worries me. They are still tender and sore. Just in one boob the sore lumps have gone and it seems rather normal :wacko: I'll wait it out.
Im just so scared. I really don't want to lose this one :nope: I feel like this IS the one.

Ouou Debzie that's great news!!! Me and OH were like that the month we conceived this baby. We just seemed to naturally want eachother and were at it like rabbits! :blush: LOL! Im keeeping my fx'd for you sooooooo tightly :D

Test was the same as yesterday. I see a line but the camera doesn't :( wondering if they're crap tests and prone to evaps although the one from two days ago didn't do it

Lomelly - Good to hear you've got a nice nurse!! Hope Im lucky with that too!
My symptoms are worrying me :nope: My breasts have gone COMPLETELY normal, after having sore lumps, tender and larger breasts :nope: Im scared. How about you?
I took a clearblue and was amazed when I got 2-3 at 4weeks odd. I was going to take one again today to hopefully get 3+ so it puts my mind to rest with my confusing symptoms but I reckon it'd probs confuse me even more :shrug: xx

Yaaaaay Islander - H&H 9months - looks like 2012 is really going to be the year!! :D xx

Stephanie - OUou its so exciting to see your pregnant and all is well :D Gives me some hope! Lol yes, 19weeks is plenty of time to find one!! :dohh:
Thanks hunny :hugs: :hugs:
Naww bless, you'll wake up one day and you'll probably be wondering where on earth that came from when you have a huge bump :D When did you notice your uterus coming above your pelvic bone? xx

Girlinyork - that's how mine started too!! Fx'd its the start of your bfp :) I got stupid faint lines, until 24dpo wham bam hugs bfp :wacko: lol xx

BLakesmom - yaaay! Hope this is it for you :hugs: xx

Debzie - Hey debzie - how are you? Feeling lucky again?xx

XXXJESSXXX - ye hopefully one day i see a massive bump lol, to be honest i didnt feel anything come out the pelvic bone, at the moment my uterus is meant to be just under my belly button and in all books it says you should be able to feel it but honeslty i can still feel my stomach and my fat lol its not even hard. It is exciting to be pregnant but i dont think the worrying ever goes lol. I didnt mean to be nosey but i read that you said your breasts dont seem as tender. I wouldnt worry about this hun, mine was only tender and sore for a day and that was it. Iv never had sore or tender breasts again. I didnt get any proper symptoms until about week 7 so dont worry hun :hugs::hugs: xxx

stephanie, thanks for the words of relief! it's nice to hear someone didn't have super crazy symptoms and is fine :)

jess, I still haven't really had anything yet.. the only difference I'm noticing from my last one is that the heartburn has been sticking with me, and so has the fatigue. Last time I just had heartburn for the day or two after I tested.. and then poof it vanished. Now I have it almost every day at random times, just for a few minutes usually. Boobs aren't sore, just heavyyyy. And nipps are super sensitive and tender. I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of sore boobs, mine have yet to become sore lol. but the ladies are right, ask your dr, he/she can put your mind at ease. do you have a drs appt soon??

countdown till thursday is on, even though they won't really do anything that day... just hoping that I get some papers so I can have an ultrasound. the nurse at my drs office is very sympathetic, she told me her first was a miscarriage too, and she went on to have two healthy babies. here's hoping she's sympathetic enough to give me that u/s :haha:

girlinyork, do you have a digi? so that you don't get any nasty evaps?

No, but AF (when she arrives) always does it at 12dpo. Which is tomorrow. I'll get a digi on Valentine's if she's not here by then :)

Stephanie - ahh thanks hunny, your reply was very comforting :hugs:
I wasn't worried when I was first pregnant, but considering this is the 7th time on so on edge im terrified!
I can feel a hard bit coming out from under my pelvic bone and the last few days its more noticeable, I just thought it might be a bit too early for that :wacko:
Will you be having a 3D scan at some point? xx

Lomelly - Ahh that's good to hear! Its more reassuraing when things are different isn't it?
I wouldn't be so worried if it wasn't my 7th pregnancy. As with my first I just thought nothing of it, as I kind of took the pregnancy for granted.
It's great to hear she's sympathetic as I reckon you'll definitely get that u/s as she'll completely understand where your coming from.
With my first I told my Dr I just would like a scan to know where I am with it all as Im anxious and scared and she referrred me straight away. I hope yours will too :hugs:
I have no Dr's appointments anytime soon, I have to wait to hear back from midwife and consultant. DO you know how long that would roughly be? I can't remember with my first with the midwife :hugs: And I didn't have a consultant that time either.
Will you be taking a digi anytime soon? xx

Girlinyork - I was using internet cheapies, they would only ever give me silly ridiculous lines. I'd say try a tesco value one, I find them great! Fx'd!! xx

I might take my digi tomorrow morning.. I want to be sure to use FMU. I don't know how things work in the UK but here I have to go to my drs, have it confirmed by blood work, then booked in for a prenatal, and then they fax over paperwork to an OBGYN.. I'm probably looking at about 3-4 weeks for that. Hopefully the midwife is quick about it, but if you get in a panic for any reason, go to the EPU! Whatever you need to do to feel at ease!
It is nice when it's different, but now that I've said that I haven't had any heartburn today lol. Come oooonnn symptoms!

Bless, I want to take one to ease my mind, but then im TERRIFIED if i get a wrong result :nope: What would you do??
Oh my that's crazzzy!!
My Dr's don't do anything. Not even a urine test!!!! When I was pregnant last time I know it was definitely no longer than 10 days for the midwife to get back to me, but thn I want to know about consultant too. The EPU though will only see you if you get referred by your Dr. My Dr's are rather lowsy :dohh:
Lol I'll pray you get heartburn ;) ...joking, your fine hunny!! Make the most of it. This IS your beanie hunny.
Are you gettiing crampy? This evening I've been very crampy and Im worried as earlier about 1pm I had very very very light pink in CM after going for a No.2 :blush: :nope: xx

I don't know.. it's so hard to guess what my HCG levels would be at now... they were at 2758 on Feb 8th, so realistically it'd probably only say 2-3 weeks.. not 3+.. maybe I'll wait till the morning of my drs appt to give the levels more time to rise? Ya that dr seems kind of lousy, I mean you'd think they'd take better care of you given your angel babies, but some drs have their heads up their arses. I had to go to the emergency room when I was miscarrying cause my dr refused to see me to check and see if I was. I really hope they get on it, and fast!! Our poor minds can only handle so much lol.
These are our beanies! I know it! And don't worry about spotting after a BM that's just because your cervix is super sensitive and that can aggravate it, I had it before.
bring it on morning sickness!

Its scary isn't it? as I want to see 3+ too but so scared!!
How far are you now then hun? ..sorry :blush:
I may give in and take one at 6weeks mark.
Yeah my Dr's were crap and when I was miscarrying the first time they were so rude! Especially at A&E, I came home crying :nope: Made me give up hope. I so hope so!!!
Have you been feeling nausous at all then?? xxx

I'm only one day ahead of you, I'm 5+5 today, might take the digi tuesday at 6 weeks. Haven't been nauseaus at all :( hope it kicks in around 6 or 7 weeks...
drs can be so rude and harsh, I mean I know they see it all the time so it doesn't affect them as much, but still, they could be at least a bit sympathetic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->