The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Ahh right thats easy to remember :) So do you know when you ovulated?
In my journal it says its most common for women to start having MS at 10 weeks and it goes about 14weeks!! SO we've got aages ;)
Yeah they are :( Ouou well it's only 3 more days for you until Dr's :) What time's the appointment?
Are you not a one for tickers then? :) xxx

I spoke to my Mum at the weekend and she said that MS normally hits you bad around 10 weeks! I've been feeling nauseous for a couple of weeks now, but not to the extent that I actually feel like I am going to be sick, just more like I am permanently nervous.

Strange as it sounds I am looking forward to being sick!

Yeah, Im hoping at around then I start having MS!
Haha its funny how we all want these for the reassurance!!!
Mind you, when my MS goes (If I do get it) I'd be worried lol...can't win :dohh: xx

Well, I've no idea what to think. Temp still high (which is never is on 12dpo), no AF and when I did a test a second line appeared after two minutes but then the dye ran up the test making it a clear :BFN: :cry: I was so happy when that second line came up

I don't want to give you false hope, but personally I think your pregnant.
Have you tried different tests?
Honestly, internet cheapies are rubbish, most women say they never get decent lines on them up until 5-6 weeks!! Try a different test ;) You may be surprised :hugs: xx

To be honest, Tesco Value one's have always been great for me and you get 2 for 3.60 or something :) They always given me nice lines. FRER's have never been that great for me.
I reckon go with a cheap one for now (as you don't want to get an expensive one if unfortunately you aren't) And with that, if you get a line you may want to be risky and go for a CB Digi after :) xx GL

Thanks :) I'll get a test, stash it til tomorrow. If there's still no witch then I'll test. If there is a witch, I'll remain optimistic that they'll be positive next cycle x

Superdrug ones are good if you can't get to a tesco as well. I have high hopes for you!

It's looking good girlinyork,especially if you say AF arrived 12 DPO,so if she doesn't arrive it looks promising! Why not get a cheapie from tesco or superdrug & a clear blue ( you could always keep the cb for next month if the cheapie comes you negative? Or would you be too tempted to use it?xx

Oh also last time I saved my fmu so I could test if I felt the urge as was too scared first thing in the morning.....you could do this so if the test goes wrong you still have fmu as back up so you don't have to wait another day! Really I am really hoping you get your BFP & this anticipation getting nail biting!!!!! Xx

Awww, bride2b, you're so sweet.
I'm so exhausted I don't think I can manage a shower. Going to take a bath, get a cuppa and then head off to Tesco :) x

Good luck. Xxxxxxx maybe tiredness is a good sign xx

Oh just looked at your chart..... that looks triphasic.... That looks pregnant to me!!!!xx

Oh just looked at your chart..... that looks triphasic.... That looks pregnant to me!!!!xx

I really hope so :)

Just called the OH to say I'm exhausted (he's in work) so he's picking up a Superdrug test for me so I can have a bath and the MIL is taking me to the shop for a couple of bits :)

Stephanie - ahh thanks hunny, your reply was very comforting :hugs:
I wasn't worried when I was first pregnant, but considering this is the 7th time on so on edge im terrified!
I can feel a hard bit coming out from under my pelvic bone and the last few days its more noticeable, I just thought it might be a bit too early for that :wacko:
Will you be having a 3D scan at some point? xx

To be honest hun i think you will be on edge for the rest of the pregnancy, i am and iv accepted that, thats pregnancy for ya. Erm im not sure about the 3d/4d scans as they are so expensive. I had a private gender scan at 16 weeks and 2 days and that cost me £80. the 3d and 4d scans are over £119. and im so skint so i think i might do or i might not. im not sure :wacko: i want one but then £119 is alot of money and you can buy alot of baby things for that. thinking about it is making me want one now lol. do you want one? xxx

I'm wondering if I got too much pee on the test and it washed away the BFP after it had formed. Would that be possible?
I'm sooooo not obsessing or anything LOL :p

Good Morning ladies.....

So glad that I found this thread. DH and I are trying for a :BFP: this month too. We had a second tri loss. Baby born at 23+1 weeks. So here we are trying again. If you could add me that would be great ((my EDD was March 7th 2012, scheduled C-section was on 2-29-12 (a leap year baby!)). It's getting pretty hard, knowing that in 16 days my baby boy would have been here. To get a BFP this month would be awesome, my DH's birthday is on the 25th, so to surprise him with that and have it before the C-section date would be a prayer answered....

Each of you ladies have my deepest sympathy for your loss...It's an awful feeling and no one should have to endure the pain of losing something so miraculous and beautiful. I wish a Happy and Healthy nine months to all of those that already have their bfp...

Thanks in advance....:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->