The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

I told myself I would wait till after an ultrasound to get a ticker... I love them but I'm just afraid to put one up... :(
Appt is at 3:20 Thursday, but the earliest I could get an ultrasound would be the following Tuesday... By then I would be 7 weeks so they would likely be able to see something! Please be something in there! :s
Girlinyork that chart is totally triphasic, the cheapies suck and I didn't get a clear bfp on them till like 18 dpo...

I feel really premenstrual. I thought AF had arrived earlier today and it still feels like she will :(

Really hope not Lolo :) A Valentine's BFP tomorrow would be a dream x

Every time I see a post from you I get excited! Will be hoping for good news tomorrow.

FngrsCrossed so sorry for your loss. A third tri loss- I can't imagine how hard this is for you. You will find a lot of support here whenever you need it.

So, I left for Mexico for a 8 days and came back to a load of BFPs on this thread! Congrats to you all!

I charted the whole time I was on vacation because I noticed a rise in temp a couple days before I left. I am now at dpo 11. Still BFN. I am not getting any symptoms so not looking good. My first pg- I had such sensative nipples starting at 7dpo- the shower hurt them. But lost that angel so who knows. AF hasn't arrived yet- so I will be testing in the morning...will be Valentines day- so can't resist. How sweet would that be!

Come on ladies any updates. Happy valentines day. x

BFN on the Superdrug test. All symptoms pretty much gone and my temp dropped so my chart is no longer triphasic. Think I'm out.

So sorry for the bfn girlinyork. Your temps are still up though many bfp charts have temp drops then bfp. Still have my fingers crossed for you.

BFN on the Superdrug test. All symptoms pretty much gone and my temp dropped so my chart is no longer triphasic. Think I'm out.

Oh no! Big hugs xx but the witch hasn't arrived yet, your temp isn't too low I don't think,obviously it would have been better not to drop. Keep us posted xx

I've replied on your journal but :hugs:
Boo for the bfn. Ttc is such a head **** sometimes. Sorry, couldn't think of a more polite way of putting it.

Stephanie - I'd love one but like you say, they're expensive! I asked OH about them and he said we most likely would, as you only get this chance once. We'll just have to start saving now :dohh:
I've woken up not so good today though as I just don't feel pregnant, I feel normal :nope: xx

Welcome FngrsCrossed - My heart goes out to you and your DH, I hope your coping and find this thread helps you a lot :hugs: xx

Lomelly - They scare me too, but then I try telling myself this is a different pregnancy :) I understand where your coming from though :hugs: You doing anything special for Valentines today? xx

Kmae - welcome back from Mexico :) Hope you enjoyed! Fx'd your going to get that BFP :) SOmetimes no symptoms is a good thing ;) xx

Girlinyork - sorry to hear about your bfn... your still in the race at the moment though ;) xx

Oh hunny :hugs: I really thought this was it for you.. Onwards and upwards and plenty of baby dust!! :dust: xx

Thank you everyone for keeping me upbeat and positive. We're going to try the SMEP this cycle :) x

Thank you everyone for keeping me upbeat and positive. We're going to try the SMEP this cycle :) x

That god damn witch!!! I really thought it was your turn!!! I'm going to be doing SMEP this month too!!! Fingers crossed it works for us! I'm on CD 7 so just a little in front. gonna keep everything crossed that smep works for us xx

Aww thanks Bride2b :) We'll get our BFPs in March yet.

Getting really painful cramps. I can hardly move. I think I should call my gp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->