The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Oh dear that doesnt sound good. Hope you ok. Have you taken anything for the pains? xx

Paracetamol but it's not done anything :( I think the doc said this period might be extra painful. Can't really remember though - it was such a haze

Is it your first since you lost your angel? My first AF has horrible, I've never had anything like it! x

Stephanie - I'd love one but like you say, they're expensive! I asked OH about them and he said we most likely would, as you only get this chance once. We'll just have to start saving now :dohh:
I've woken up not so good today though as I just don't feel pregnant, I feel normal :nope: xx

Welcome FngrsCrossed - My heart goes out to you and your DH, I hope your coping and find this thread helps you a lot :hugs: xx

Lomelly - They scare me too, but then I try telling myself this is a different pregnancy :) I understand where your coming from though :hugs: You doing anything special for Valentines today? xx

Kmae - welcome back from Mexico :) Hope you enjoyed! Fx'd your going to get that BFP :) SOmetimes no symptoms is a good thing ;) xx

Girlinyork - sorry to hear about your bfn... your still in the race at the moment though ;) xx

XXXJESSXXX - Dont worry, its normal to feel normal. i did. i do know, if i didnt get my fetal heart monitor out all the time i wouldnt know any different. lol my symptoms didnt start until week 7. ye i would love one but iv been saving money from day one of being pregnant lol. got to tell you jess but iv got a strange feeling that your little one will be a boy. dont know why just have a feeling :hugs: xxx

Girlinyork, so sorry for you hun, your chart looked so promising:hugs:
I'm doing smep this month too for the first time, started it last night:winkwink: hope the witch's stay isn't too long or painful:hugs:

girlinyork looks like I am in the same boat as you. Just had a temp drop this morning but AF hasn't shown her ugly face yet. I am sure she will today or tomorrow.

Girlinyork my first afs were really heavy and painfull was advised by gp to take cocodamol. You can get it from the chemist. So so sorry hun. X

Yorky, so sorry AF is here and sorry it is so painful. Like the other girls say, your first after mc can be horrible. My first mc was natural, and my first and second AF were both incredibly painful. But you won't have to worry about the second one because that smep will work this month so this is the last you will see of AF for a long time I'm sure.

Thank you so much everyone for being so nice. It means a lot. My GP was very understanding and prescribed me three boxes of mefenamic acid in case this AF drags out but Boots dispensed two boxes and some cholesterol medication! I wonder if they're trying to hint at something. Last time Boots messed up they gave me an overdose of diazepam and I went to a dentist appointment off my face. I got £150 compo though. It was nice to be paid for being off my face :) I think I should check my prescriptions before I leave from now on...

The tablets take most of the pain away. I had a few mouthfuls of red wine too which I didn't think would do too much damage on CD1 and snuggled with OH in front of a film.

Hope you've all had a nice day/evening x

Love it! I wonder what the dentist thought! I'd say the red wine will do no harm at all. I also had a couple.
I am also wanting to try the smep this month but not got off to a very good start. I think we are supposed to have dtd about twice by now and we haven't had any action as yet. He's bushed and I've had a manic day at work so I'm not sure it's going to happen tonight either :-( But I did buy some robitussin today so that's a start.

I think you're meant to start on CD8 but if your cycles are average length or over you might get away with starting tomorrow :)

I'm a big fan of horrors so we got Carrie to watch. The first scene, Carrie is in the shower and gets her first ever period. She's never been taught about them so she runs out the shower screaming and clawing at people. Irony really because AF arrived in the shower with me but I handled it with a bit more dignity ;)

Ha ha ha!!!! I think you could have been forgiven for doing a Carrie given the circumstances. I like a good horror film as well. My daughter was born on Friday 13th, which amused me.
My cycles are never longer than 29 days so that's scuppered that one >:-|

girlinyork- wow I can't believe they messed up your medication before- that's Crazy! I'll be sure to start checking all of mine!

Just started my AF today too. :growlmad: This will be my 3rd AF since mc. Should have been more but took me forever to get my first AF. Two months ago my cycle was 55 days long and this month it was 39. So hopefully, this next cycle will be shorter. Think I'll enjoy a glass of red wine too- this way I will get something red this valentines day that makes me happy. :winkwink:

We did SMEP this cycle for the first time. I'm excited to see if it worked in about another week lol

Oooh Blakesmom, fingers crossed it does!

And Mrs Miggins, better late than never. Only one sperm can get in and there's no telling when that will be :) x

Hey ladies I started SMEP today! Its supposed to work by starting on CD8 then every other day until you get a positive OPK / peak reading on a fertility monitor, then you BD the day of the first peak, the next day and then the day afterwards. Lets hope it all works for us! Mrsmiggins I am sure you could start today and it will be fine especially if you dont OV just yet. I think the idea behind it is to make sure the sperms are regenerated to a suitable level and maturity by doing it every other day. It takes a few days for the sperm to become strong, so I think thats why you start CD8 so they are ready for OV. Also if you BD every other day there will be sperm waiting for the egg when it arrives. I'm really excited to see if its going to work for us xx

Thanks girls. We were both too tired last night but hopefully I can rouse him tonight. Friday night will be out the question though because I am going to my friends for a few glasses of wine. We tend to do better in the morning but he gets up at half 5 3 mornings a week to go for a run which messes everything up. Grr. I'm so sick of not being pregnant now.

Mrs migg. I feel your pain on on not being pregnant yet. I have another week left of the tww.

Girlinyork i would again report boots gor their dispensing error. I would also take the mefanamic under caution too as it can actually. prevent you becoming pregnant. It interferes with prosterglandin production that you need in order to ovulate. I was prescribed itfor painfull heavy periods by my gp and did my own research on it. Google mefanamic acid ttc. Wouldnot care but it works.

I took two yesterday debzie and it's made me feel sick so I've stopped. Just taken to the fetal position and waiting for it to go away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->