The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

bride2be and blakesmom- Hoping that the SMEP methods works out for you both! Blakesmom, sounds like we will find out soon, huh?

I am getting the dye test done the beginning of next week so see if my tubes are clear and open. I don't think they are clogged; but, part of the protocol before I can get an individual appointment with the RE. I hate all the hoops I have to jump through first. Good thing is, I hear women have a increased chance of conceiving the month they get it done...so fx'd.

Never heard of SMEP before. Hope it works for you guys, and you have fun doing it ;)
Appt tomorrow, FX'd she gives me u/s. How are you doing jess and islander?

Deb--we are exactly the same this cycle again---when are you going to test?? Tuesday will be 14 DPO--so I'm holding off until then--my AF isn't due until the 25th according to FF--Darn long LP lol

Af is due for me on the 23 rd ish this will be the first month relying on my monitor and not temps so think I should allow a day or so after don't think i will be able to hold out past 10 dpo which is Saturday

hi lomelly - im good...bit of a rollercoaster through excitement and happiness to dread and fear but i'll get there...taking it easy for now :)also got my husband to do all cleaning that involves chemicals, dealing with the puppies mess and dealing with all the poultry...success :) now i just have to sit back and relax.... so tired tho!nearly feel asleep at the wheel this morning :s and did fall asleep once i got to work lol

Islander! It is tiring isn't it!

Hope everyone else is ok :)

Im good, had red discharge yesterday started crying, but it's gone now :shrug:
Plan to ring Dr's tomorrow and just explain it. Im so terrified :nope:
I've been ill the past two days too.

Ouou you've got your Dr's soon lomelly!! xx

still no sickness for me :( but tireddd. ya my drs appt is in 3 hrs.. too bad I have to wait for what I really want lol
jess, tell your dr you need to be seen asap!

Ouou I can't wait for the update :)
Yes, Im trying not to panic as my CM has gone back to white and my cervix is still closed. But my Dr's are a hassle, you have to ring in the morning at 8am to get an appointment that day, your rarely aloud to book in advance :nope: I had my first appointment booked at first because it was mandatory, but hopefully they'll see this is still an emergency! xx

Oh jess, I hope you can get an appointment first thing!! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way! X :hugs:

Thanks hun. To be honest I feel like everything SHOULD be ok. I keep having looads of white CM so I know from previous miscarriages it isn't a loss. Im just scared as to whether it will develop into one or not. On my hospitals website it says if you have had 3 or more miscarriages you can have early scans, but you have to be referred by your GP. Can the GP refuse me?
:hugs: hope everythings going great with you hunny xxx

What a load of crap! That dr should be giving you an early scan, I mean what's the harm in that?? I'm glad that the white stuff is back :haha:
The super duper nice nurse gave me a dating scan! And more bloodwork! So my scan is booked for next Thursday... Please please let there be something in there this time...!

Jess, really hoping everything is okay. Your spotting stopped so that sounds like a good sign! But, I would still have the dr's check everything else to be on the safe side. :hugs:

I made an appointment and have the HSG (aka dye test) scheduled for Friday the 24th to check if my tubes are all clear & open. I have to start taking antibiotics starting next Thursday and was directed to take 800mg of ibuprofen an hour before the procedure. Some people get alot of pain during the procedure and some get minimal cramping- fx'd I am the latter.

Oh Jess, I've just logged on and seen this. I really hope everything is okay. Keep us updated :hugs:

Jess hope all is well and your gp does send you for a scanmine did straight away the last time when I started spotting yours shouldnot have to think about it given your history. I was told that sporting is normal as I have with all my pregnancies even with dd. x

Kmae sorry the witch got you and good luck for the hsg.

Ladies what are your opinions on blue dye tests? I know most do not rate them but is all I have in at the moment. they were supplied by the trial. took one last night and got a faint + this morning again. this mornings is slightly off centre though. think I may go and buy a superdrug one.

Any news jess - did you manage to get an appointment today? I am sure the doc will refer you for an early scan. When I went to my GPs a coupld of weeks ago, she said if there was any bleeding then to come to her and she would refer me for a scan!

Any news Jess?

And Debzie, I've personally never even bothered with blue dye tests. I've seen men on this forum get a positive blue dye HPT. I hope it's a genuine positive though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->