The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

:wave: hi ladies I'm back xxx

Congrats on the new bfp's since ive been mia xxxx

Jess I'm praying everything ok for you x I did not need gp referral just contacted epu myself maybe you should do that they are better than any doc xxx

Afm...I want to try one last time! Now just need to get hubby on board having a talk tonight x wish me luck xx

Sending :dust: all round xxxx

:wave: hi ladies I'm back xxx

Congrats on the new bfp's since ive been mia xxxx

Jess I'm praying everything ok for you x I did not need gp referral just contacted epu myself maybe you should do that they are better than any doc xxx

Afm...I want to try one last time! Now just need to get hubby on board having a talk tonight x wish me luck xx

Sending :dust: all round xxxx

Good luck getting hubby to agree - fingers crossed! Are you going to use the powers of female seduction?? ha ha xx

Hey MrsKg! I was thinking about you this morning and wondering if we would see you anymore about the decision you said you had come to the other week, I'm glad to see you and I really hope you get hubby on side for one last shot at it. Good luck! :dust:

Lol I don't know how I'll ever leave here x felt I needed a break an wasn't sure where I belonged but hopefully fate has intervened an I'll be here to get my bfp xxx

Hey ladies hope your all ok :hugs:

Debzie - I hope this is it for you - when can you get another test?

Lomelly - Yaaaaaay for the dating scan!! :D :D Can't wait for you, Im sure everythings fine :) SO will you still be getting a 12 week dating scan?

Mrskg - so gooood to see you back :D :D :D I hope your ok and fighting back strong. Let us know what your DH says, I hope he see's the point in it. Are you writing it down or just saying it all?

I didn't phone Dr's today :nope: ....I know I should've. I suppose Im just scared if anything was to be wrong. But I've still had no more just lots of white watery discharge, not only that I felt like I was going to throw up this morning so I thought that must be positive, also with my other symptoms not taking it easy on me lol. Im hoping to ring EPU monday morning, and if I need GP, then I'll ring them.

I too was thinking of you this morning mrskg was going to pm you this afternoon.very nice to see you here and I wish you all the luck.in the world with mrkg. X

I went out and bought some superdrug hpts and got. BFN. Think the ckearblue tests just give false positives can't even say its an evap as the line came up within the 3 min mark and stayed. Time will tell.

Hmm, probably (..and hopefully!) the superdrug just hasn't picked it up yet! Fx'd for you! xx

Hey ladies hope your all ok :hugs:

Debzie - I hope this is it for you - when can you get another test?

Lomelly - Yaaaaaay for the dating scan!! :D :D Can't wait for you, Im sure everythings fine :) SO will you still be getting a 12 week dating scan?

Mrskg - so gooood to see you back :D :D :D I hope your ok and fighting back strong. Let us know what your DH says, I hope he see's the point in it. Are you writing it down or just saying it all?

I didn't phone Dr's today :nope: ....I know I should've. I suppose Im just scared if anything was to be wrong. But I've still had no more just lots of white watery discharge, not only that I felt like I was going to throw up this morning so I thought that must be positive, also with my other symptoms not taking it easy on me lol. Im hoping to ring EPU monday morning, and if I need GP, then I'll ring them.

XXXJESSXXX - Jess dont worry about the white watery discahrge, thats completley normal hun. if anything its a good point. I had bleeding at 6 weeks or 7 weeks and it was only when i wiped and tbh there was alot of it. i was to the epau and had an early scan and everything was fine. having the discharge can be horrible to get used to in pregnancy because it always feels like your wet down there and you start to panic thinking, is it blood etc. I can tell you i have been wearing panty liners since week 7 or so because of the watery discharge and i still do. My midiwfe told me its because of all the extra blood flow to the uterus that causes it. Dont worry hun everything will be ok :hugs::hugs: xxx

the illusive tests??????

Attachments

• new phone pics 002.jpg
    new phone pics 002.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 4
  • new phone pics 001.jpg
    new phone pics 001.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 3
I can see a line Debzie. I hope the clearblues are right and the superdrug one is wrong x

Thanks Girlinyork but I am not getting my hopes up. So many ladies have been burned with these tests. If it is the case of a false postive I will be letting the clearblue trial know.

Oh Deb I so hope its a positive for you---and YES you should let them know if it isn't as you are on their trial--they should really listen to you as they know you are a veteran TTCer testing THEIR products!!

Mrskg, welcome back!

Jess, I am so happy to hear that the red discharged stopped. It is a good sign to have watery discharge when your pg.

Stephanie - thanks hun, that's reassuring. Had a very beige discharge today.. had the typical panic you explained of blood lol - constantly knicker checking :haha: It's ice for you to be ahead and have you to look up to :hugs: Thanks hunny. Hope your feeling ok xx

Debzie - I can see a line too! Fx'd! Your only 9dpo too which means you have PLENTY of time :thumbup: xx

Kmae - that's great to hear it's a good news, keep worrying myself. But then I keep telling myself all is ok :) xx

Glad to see you back mrskg, hope hubby comes on the ttc train!

That definitely looks positive debzie, are you going to get a digi at all? Or a frer? Fx'd!!

Afm I'm still super nervous, haven't been nauseous at all.. But boobs are still swollen and are getting more tender. Still get occasional mild heart burn. Had a blood draw today but due to holiday doubt I'll be able to find out till Tuesday :( I can't shake the paranoid feeling that something is wrong...

Thanks lomelly did two more pink dye tests yesterday and bfn. Googled clearblue tests and those lines i got are typical of false positives as they are too thin. Have not tested this morning as dont want to put myself though a day like yesterday of testing. Just going chill and wait a few more days. It's perfectly normal to feel nervous given our histories. I actually eould say not being nausious as a goid sign. With both my mmcs I was nausious and had back pain. I think those are now bad signs. Hope your beta results give you some reasurrence.

Stephanie - thanks hun, that's reassuring. Had a very beige discharge today.. had the typical panic you explained of blood lol - constantly knicker checking :haha: It's ice for you to be ahead and have you to look up to :hugs: Thanks hunny. Hope your feeling ok xx

Debzie - I can see a line too! Fx'd! Your only 9dpo too which means you have PLENTY of time :thumbup: xx

Kmae - that's great to hear it's a good news, keep worrying myself. But then I keep telling myself all is ok :) xx

XXXJESSXXX - aw hun everything will be ok :hugs: personally i knicker checked all the time and i still do. i was worried all the time and i still am, i think its perfectly normal. After my 12 week i had to tell myself to relax abit. i knew that if i was constanly worrying all the time then i wouldnt be enjoying pregnancy and i probably wouldnt do it again which is not what i want. me and oh are already planning number 2 lol xxx

Debzie, got my fx'd for you that it will end up being a BFP. :thumbup:

Blakesmom, I was cyber stalking your chart, looks like there was a dip and then a rise! Looking GOOD!!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->