The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Omg.. I just got my blood test results.. 19568 at 6w3d... I started crying, they never got that high last time..

Blakesmom, I was cyber stalking your chart, looks like there was a dip and then a rise! Looking GOOD!!!:dust:

Thanks!! I did have solid crosshairs with Ov 2 days earlier and a coverline of 96.9 (what it has also been for the last 3 months) but FF adjusted things and now the crosshairs are dashed and a higher coverline. I'm still going with today being 11DPO. I seem to always get a dip around 5-6 DPO but always below coverline--even with the higher coverline my dip was noticeable but not under and everything is staying up since--something is different about this cycle for sure!!!

Blakesmom, I was cyber stalking your chart, looks like there was a dip and then a rise! Looking GOOD!!!:dust:

Thanks!! I did have solid crosshairs with Ov 2 days earlier and a coverline of 96.9 (what it has also been for the last 3 months) but FF adjusted things and now the crosshairs are dashed and a higher coverline. I'm still going with today being 11DPO. I seem to always get a dip around 5-6 DPO but always below coverline--even with the higher coverline my dip was noticeable but not under and everything is staying up since--something is different about this cycle for sure!!!

Thats looking good hun!! I just had a little peak too....I see what you say about being higher & staying higher. I hate it when people post to say good things and get your hopes up to keep you going, but this does look good....I hope this is it. It also has a triphasic look too xx Do you usually test before AF is due or do you wait? I'm getting a little excited for you...and will certainly be stalking your progress :thumbup:

Omg.. I just got my blood test results.. 19568 at 6w3d... I started crying, they never got that high last time..
:happydance:good numbers lomelly that bean is getting nice and snuggly in there. x

Thanks ladies, still in shock, trying not to get too hopeful till after thursday but this is looking good so far. Blakesmom, your chart is looking really good, it looks very similar to my BFP cycle... when are you testing?
How's the SMEP going for everyone?

This is our SMEP attempt Lomelly so I will let you know soon how it worked for us LOL. I don't like to be an early tester but I told DH I might test Tuesday morning so we will see if I chicken out or will be brave. FF predicted the 25th, then adjusted to predict the 27th for AF. I Almost cried at the Monster Truck show we went to tonight because I thought it was really sweet my father in-law wanted to take our son, I can't imagine my Grandfather ever doing stuff like that so I was touched Blake's Grandparents are so thoughtful to do fun things for him/with him--But REALLY crying at a Monster Truck show??--crazy hormones!!

Good morning ladies looks like i shouldnot slate those clearblue tests afterall. Got a very faint bfp on a superstitious test 10miu this morning. I am in total shock. Never git one this early. so am trying to not get my hopes up too much. Scared of chemicals.

The winning formula this month must have been ( clears throat)
Soy isoflavones cd3-7
Honey and cinnomon twice daily until just after ov.
And bding like crazy. Lol.
Will upload some pics in a bit.

Woop woop way to go Debzie!!!! Fingers are all crossed for you xxxx

Thanks bride hope hoping this is your month too.

Heres my test from this morning the line is faint but there.

Attachments

• new phone pics 007.jpg
    new phone pics 007.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 8
  • new phone pics 008.jpg
    new phone pics 008.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 9
stephanie - bless, I keep trying to tell myself the same :) Number two! That's so sweet! So when have you and OH planned for this? ;) xxx

Blakesmom - that sounds positive!

Yaaay Lomelly - that is fabulous news!!! Im so excited for thursday :D Will you be getting any scan pics?

Debzie - Congratulations!!! Another BFP :D :D :D Can't wait to see pics :) H&H 9months

We must have been posting at the same time jess thanks. x

I am petrified at the moment. Thinking get past when af is due. taking little steps at the mo.

Debzie how exciting! You are bound to be terrified, it's natural but I'm so thrilled for you.

Yes lol! Your pics look good for 11dpo, I never got anything before 14dpo, then wham bamb :bfp: lol. Goodluck - it's hard but you'll get through it :) :)

..better add that extra BFP!! :happydance:

Thanks mrs migg I hope this cycle is the one for you too. x

Thanks jess but technically it was not before my due date lol. x

It doesn't matter if it's not hunny, mine wasn't either - this group was just to make it easier and to stay optimistic in getting that bfp before our due date (like having a goal) and if we didn't we continue supporting eachother :hugs:
H&H 9 months hun :) x

Woohoo debzie!!! H&h 9 months!! That's a pretty good bfp for 11 dpo little bean must be strong!
No Jess, I'll be lucky if I get to see the screen :( I go to a place where they technicians can't tell you anything and forward all your results to your dr

Yay Debzie- I am SO HAPPY for you- this is so exciting!

So, there is a bit of a trend on this thread- it seems that BFP's come in twos...so who is next!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->