The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Lomelly that is crazy!!! Why is it like that?

Kmae it does doesn't :dohh: Fx'd it starts coming in 5's :D :D or even more!!

Because this is one of those places where they don't have a dr doing it, just technicians.. Hopefully I get into a gyno soon for some pics :)

Ahh right. That must be soo hard! Fx'd you get a nice technician who understands and quickly lets you have a peak!! xx

congrats debzie!so excited for us all!!!ive been trying to work out my due date...my LMP was 11th Jan but my cycle is 34-38 days long, I od on 31st Jan so think i concieved 2nd Feb...so my EDD is anywhere between 17th Oct and 25th Oct... will find out at scan Iguess but waiting for an appt.

Confusing lol! Maybe try counting 38 weeks from when you'v known you ovulated on calender?? So 38 weeks from 2nd Feb would be 25th October lol :)
Do you know when you'll be getting your scan at all? xx

nope, still waiting for an appt, but it will be about 7/8 weeks they think. x

Any luck with your dr Jess? I'm gonna lay on the sob story and maybe I'll get one who will let me know if there's a heart beat or not...

Yay Debzie- I am SO HAPPY for you- this is so exciting!

So, there is a bit of a trend on this thread- it seems that BFP's come in twos...so who is next!!!

I HOPE IT MIGHT BE ME :haha: Deb you have made me VERY excited to test!!

Just got a baby shower invite to my friends baby shower who was due the same week I was. Just can't stop think

Sorry...typing via phone

I just can't stop thinking that could of/ should have been me. My heart is tugging, but trying to stay positive. Would of been a lot easier to deal with if I were pg by now. I just ordered the gift as fast as I could without looking at all the baby stuff too much. Sorry for the downer- just had to get that off my chest. Ordered the gift and then some opk's for me, hope these are the last I have to order!

Yay Debzie- I am SO HAPPY for you- this is so exciting!

So, there is a bit of a trend on this thread- it seems that BFP's come in twos...so who is next!!!

I HOPE IT MIGHT BE ME :haha: Deb you have made me VERY excited to test!!

***Chart stalker alert*** Its looking good hun xxx

Kmae - sorry about the invite, it does get hard knowing these things should be happening for you. It'll be your tie soon enough! xx :hugs:

Gooood Morning ladies...I am as :sick: as a neglected dog right now, but I got the :bfp: "pregnant" reading on the a CB digi yesterday afternoon!!!!:happydance: Thank GOD!!! Prayer answered, tears seen!! And all before the scheduled c-section (2-29-12) and the would be due date(3-7-12)!! :wohoo:

Congrats and HH9M to all of those who already got their bfp, and :dust: to those ladies still waiting for word on where its hiding!!

Congrats fngerscrossed!! Great news! Kmae, ugh, for the baby shower. I am completely surrounded by pregnant friends so I'm really glad we don't do baby showers so much in the uk. I don't think I'd be able to go, especially if they were due the same time as me. Hopefully you will get a bfp before it comes round!

Gooood Morning ladies...I am as :sick: as a neglected dog right now, but I got the :bfp: "pregnant" reading on the a CB digi yesterday afternoon!!!!:happydance: Thank GOD!!! Prayer answered, tears seen!! And all before the scheduled c-section (2-29-12) and the would be due date(3-7-12)!! :wohoo:

Congrats and HH9M to all of those who already got their bfp, and :dust: to those ladies still waiting for word on where its hiding!!

OMG congrats fingers crossed!!! Thats amazing news! Thats the second BFP i've seen today on BnB from the threads I follow. H&H 9 months to you and your rainbow xxx

Congratulations fingers crossed and thanks ladies. Test this morning was darker that's my last superdrug one dare not try my digi yet unfilled after af is due on wed. Been to the god and have to put a sample in then wait for the results to come back from the lab.

stephanie - bless, I keep trying to tell myself the same :) Number two! That's so sweet! So when have you and OH planned for this? ;) xxx

Blakesmom - that sounds positive!

Yaaay Lomelly - that is fabulous news!!! Im so excited for thursday :D Will you be getting any scan pics?

Debzie - Congratulations!!! Another BFP :D :D :D Can't wait to see pics :) H&H 9months

XXXJESSXXX - well we have to see how this one goes first but tbh its quite a hard thing to think about. because of having a loss in the past i know understand how inportnant it is for me to have children. after she is born tbh i might not go on any contriceptive ( suck at spelling lol) i only have one ovary and i dont want to mess with fire. when im done having children then it wont bother me, i think atm i would like to leave it 6 months after she is born then consider trying again or doing the ntnp. How about you?? and omg your nearly 7 weeks thats crazy!!!:wacko: its gone so fast!! xxx

Ahh Kmae :hugs: I found it hard when I was in that situation... stay strong hun. you'll have you bfp soon enough!

Lomelly, Nope didn't ring Dr's :nope: Nothing today. And I keep telling myself it isn't blood. It's my discharge and it isn't worrying me too much to be honest, I want to stay calm. Plus Im too scared of the truth :nope:

Congratulations FngrsCrossed!!! H&H9months :D :D

Stephanie - Ahh yeah I understand how you feel and what you mean, me and OH only wanted 3-4 children before our first loss, since the losses OH now wants about 7!!!

I know I keep thinking that too!! I think MS is starting to come as well, keep nearly throwing up after eating :wacko:
It's so exciting for us! Got anything planned this week then?

The last few mornings I have been feeling queasy when I woke up or queasy after eating first thing... But then it goes away. Would that still be morning sickness? I've never had it so have no clue, normally I am never queasy at all! Woo hoo for being queasy Jess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->