The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Yay Debzie- I am SO HAPPY for you- this is so exciting!

So, there is a bit of a trend on this thread- it seems that BFP's come in twos...so who is next!!!

I HOPE IT MIGHT BE ME :haha: Deb you have made me VERY excited to test!!

***Chart stalker alert*** Its looking good hun xxx

Kmae - sorry about the invite, it does get hard knowing these things should be happening for you. It'll be your tie soon enough! xx :hugs:

BFN this morning with a FRER and FMU--even if FF is right and I'm only 11DPO I would think there would have been even a faint line. BOOOOOO

Jess and lomelly, yay for your MS symptoms!!! Never thought you would ever be happy about almost throwing up till now huh?!

Fingerscrossed- WoopWoop for your BFP. TTC/ getting pg is such a rollercoaster of emotions.

Bride2be, Mrs Miggins and Jess, thanks so much for your kind words. Right when I least expect it- I am reminded of my loss- BUT, I hope to join the BFP train soon too!

Blakesmom- your chart is really looking fabulous! Most women don't see a line until 14 dpo- so don't give up hope yet. It's not over until the witch shows her ugly face!

Hi everyone sorry it's been so long since I've posted my 1st af finally came the other day after what felt like forever! So I can finally join you ladies in ttc properly now!! :) Although after reading through the thread it looks like alot of you ladies already have your bfps so a huge congrats to all that have :) hopefully I will be joining you all very soon! :) did any of you use ovulation kits? I am tempted to buy some but have never used them before & I'm not 100% sure if they are worth buying or not? What brand do you reccomend if you did/do use them? xx

Hi everyone sorry it's been so long since I've posted my 1st af finally came the other day after what felt like forever! So I can finally join you ladies in ttc properly now!! :) Although after reading through the thread it looks like alot of you ladies already have your bfps so a huge congrats to all that have :) hopefully I will be joining you all very soon! :) did any of you use ovulation kits? I am tempted to buy some but have never used them before & I'm not 100% sure if they are worth buying or not? What brand do you reccomend if you did/do use them? xx

I use clear blue fertility monitor....personally I would use some sort of ovulation kit or opk. Then you know exactly when you ovulate. It toally takes the guess work out of ttc & you can time bd right. xx

Ahh Kmae :hugs: I found it hard when I was in that situation... stay strong hun. you'll have you bfp soon enough!

Lomelly, Nope didn't ring Dr's :nope: Nothing today. And I keep telling myself it isn't blood. It's my discharge and it isn't worrying me too much to be honest, I want to stay calm. Plus Im too scared of the truth :nope:

Congratulations FngrsCrossed!!! H&H9months :D :D

Stephanie - Ahh yeah I understand how you feel and what you mean, me and OH only wanted 3-4 children before our first loss, since the losses OH now wants about 7!!!

I know I keep thinking that too!! I think MS is starting to come as well, keep nearly throwing up after eating :wacko:
It's so exciting for us! Got anything planned this week then?

XXXJESSXXX- wow jess your gunna be busy with 7!!! lol. thats great about the ms:happydance: i was always sick in the morning if i didnt eat something straight away and the only thing i could keep down was biscuits. nothing planned for this week, iv got another scan next monday because at my 20 week scan her head was low down and they couldnt get the info they wanted etc so im counting down to that. 6 more days lol. you?? xxx

Lomelly - I believe that is MS ..well I count it as it anyway ;) Im still waiting to hear back from midwife or consultant and my scan date letter. Im sure it was a lot more sooner the first time :nope: xx

Blakesmom - :hugs: don't give up yet!!! 1. Could be a late implanter. 2. I never got anything on any tests until 14dpo anyway! Fx'd! xx

Kmae - haha I know it's funny isn't it :wacko: It keeps me from worrying as much though. I so hope you all get bfp's soon too!! xx

Welcome back Camlet - yaaay for you to be back on the TTC train. I didn't use OPK's, I judge just by my cervix ;) xx

Stephanie - Haha I know! Im not sure I want 7 to be honest!! I mean I really would LOVE it, but I think it can sometimes be unfair in the way of spending quality time with each. I'd prefer 4, as me and OH both are 1 of 5 so yeah. Are your family excited about your pregnancy? How many children would you like in total?
Ahh lucky for getting an extra scan :D :D Will you be posting pics?
I know 7 weeks tomorrow is crazy! Nothing this week - praying I hear something back regarding midwives etc! xxx

I guess it could be good if I am Preggers that hcg isn't thru the roof since my last pregnancy was a partial molar and one of the tale tale signs is higher than normal hcg levels.
Slight rise back up in temp this morning. Might try testing again on Friday...

blakesmom don't worry about it, you can implant late, I did. I probably wouldn't have got a positive till like 13 dpo. Hope those temps keep rising!

seriously... been feeling more and more queasy.. woohoo!

Blakesmom, so great that temps are back up. Temp watching during the ttw has got to be similar to how our DHs feel when their sports team is tied during the last few plays of Superbowl/ World cup (whatever they're into). :wacko:Really hoping you see a BFP soon!

Lomelly, sounds like your MS is coming on stronger and stronger- woohoo!:thumbup:

Bride2b - I have looked at the cbfm but they are soo expensive! I'm tempted to try the digital ones that have the smiley face on them (can't remember what they are called atm! Lol) or I was tempted by just trying Internet cheapys but have my doubts that they are any good either!? xx

xxxjessxxx - I normaly check my cervix to! I truely believe that it really helped me get pregnant last time as I'd finally got the hang of it! lol but I was just considering using opk's just to confirm I was right about when I was oving & maybe improve my chances of timing it right a bit more as I really don't want to be trying how long it normally takes me! (my little boy wasnt planned but it took a year & a half to get pg with my daughter & just over a year with my last pregnancy!) xx

I found that OPKs worked well for me, but I temped to confirm it

Lomelly - yaaay for feeling more sick!! I don't really today :nope:

Blakesmom - When will you be testing again?

Camlet - yeah, I tried OPK's but gave up on CD12 :haha: I've just used my cervix, I did try my CM but that never helped either :dohh: Fx'd you get that BFP real soon!

Camlet I used to get my opks from home health uk they have a lower sensitivity and worked well for me. I used a cbfm this cycle but was dping a trial for clearblue so got it for nothing. I also.purchased one from boots that i intend on selling on ebay but will wait a while yet.

Yeah for ms preggo ladies.

Blakesmom I think your chart is fab hopefully you will see two lines Friday.

Afm got my digital confirmation this afternoon tests are getting darker so i think this beanie is getting snug.

hope she's getting nice and snug in there debzie :)

Don't worry about that Jess, I wasn't really sick on Monday but then I made up for it today. I still have a hard time believing this is morning sickness, never had this before in my life!! I keep telling myself it's something else...

Ya Camlet, I also used the CBFM and it worked great. I got a used one for 50 bucks, maybe you could get a used one?

Lomelly I hope you continue to wretch and heave :) in the nicest way possible x

I have spent so much on OPKs over the last year, I should have just bought a CBFM a long time ago- just never knew it would take this long. I never thought of buying a used one- good idea!

I buy the OPK Internet cheapies, but they add up. I haven't been ovulating regularly so I never seemed to be able to catch my ov day, but last cycle I finally got a positive. I have some left over so I will use the rest I have this cycle. But I'll be on the lookout for a used CMFM!

:sad2: AF arrived today--at least if the witch was going to show she did it early---Hello CD1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->