The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Just popping by not read back but I can see I need to congratulate DEBZIE x woohoo so happy for you xxx praying this is your rainbow xxx

I'm back on the train hubby agreed he wants to try again too x so just waiting on first af to come although we dtd unprotected on sat an now a bit panicked about that but just trying not to stress an know what will be will be x

Hope everyone doing ok xxx

Bit of a shock to the system - just had a picture of a gorgeous newborn through from a wrong number...

oh boy, that really sucks girlinyork :( what are the odds of that??

Bit of a shock to the system - just had a picture of a gorgeous newborn through from a wrong number...

That is strange odds! Soon enough you will be the ones planning on sending those pics!

So, I have my HSG (aka dye test) tomorrow morning. I am kind-of freaking out about it- just really hope it is not too painful. My DH is in a training that day, and the parents are out of town so I will be driving myself. Can't wait to get this over with so I can finally see an RE.

Lomelly - I believe that is MS ..well I count it as it anyway ;) Im still waiting to hear back from midwife or consultant and my scan date letter. Im sure it was a lot more sooner the first time :nope: xx

Blakesmom - :hugs: don't give up yet!!! 1. Could be a late implanter. 2. I never got anything on any tests until 14dpo anyway! Fx'd! xx

Kmae - haha I know it's funny isn't it :wacko: It keeps me from worrying as much though. I so hope you all get bfp's soon too!! xx

Welcome back Camlet - yaaay for you to be back on the TTC train. I didn't use OPK's, I judge just by my cervix ;) xx

Stephanie - Haha I know! Im not sure I want 7 to be honest!! I mean I really would LOVE it, but I think it can sometimes be unfair in the way of spending quality time with each. I'd prefer 4, as me and OH both are 1 of 5 so yeah. Are your family excited about your pregnancy? How many children would you like in total?
Ahh lucky for getting an extra scan :D :D Will you be posting pics?
I know 7 weeks tomorrow is crazy! Nothing this week - praying I hear something back regarding midwives etc! xxx

XXXJESSXXX - Regarding the midwife jess, mine is crap. I had to make my own appointment to see mine and they wouldnt let me make one until i was past 9 weeks i think i was 10 weeks when i had my first appointment which i thought sucked!! just pester them!! 4 is a nice number in total, id like 2 or 3, obvs this one is a girl so next one id like a boy lol but then because im only 21i know that i would get broody again so maybe 3 lol. ye my family are really excited, its my mom and dads first grandchild and my nans first great grandchild so they are all really excited. how about your family?? :hugs:

of course ill post some pics, hopefully she will be in the right posistion this.
below is my pictures already, the first is 16 weeks, second 20 and third 12 :) xxx

Attachments

• 12 weeks and 5 days.jpg
    12 weeks and 5 days.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 16 weeks and 3 days.jpg
    16 weeks and 3 days.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
I freaking saw it!! I saw little beans heart beat on an ultrasound, the nice lady showed me everything!! Measuring right around track too, I almost started crying...

So sorry blakesmom that the witch showed. Really thought this was your month too.

hi mrskg so glad yoyr back on the egg Chase. Fingers crossed fir you hun and thanks fir the congrats.

I looked liads on ebay for cbfm they can go for as little as £30 over here. I think they are worth it. I never knew when to get one though because each cycle you think what if...

Lomelly i am over the moon for you. So glad all is well with your lil bean.
N
it much to report here. Except backache has started this always freaks me out a little. Hope its just ligaments stretching. Had really bad lower back trouble with both mmcs.

Thanks ladies, DH and I had a good cry over it lol. Don't worry too much about back pains debzie I've had them too... But I understand how easy it is to worry about little one.. Can you get a scan soon??

Sorry to hear that blakesmom :hugs: Onwards and upwards :hugs:

Mrskg - woohooo for trying again :happydance:

Ahhh Lomelly Im so chuffed you got to see it!!!!!! Ahhh Im soooo happy for you!! Going to put up that ticker now then? ;)

Stephanie - Awww those pics are so cute!!! 2 or 3 is nice :D
So sweet to know it's the first, it will be my mums first grandchild too :D She's already brought it something :dohh:
My family don't really know at the moment as Im scared to tell too many but can't wait for soon! Will definitely get onto the midwifes if I haven't heard anything within a week. I heard back around 5-6 weeks with my first though :shrug: xxx

Thanks ladies, DH and I had a good cry over it lol. Don't worry too much about back pains debzie I've had them too... But I understand how easy it is to worry about little one.. Can you get a scan soon??

Have not heard back from my GP as yet going from my last pregnancy our EPU will not scan before 7 weeks unless an ectopic is suspected. So either way I have convinced myself I will not have a scan until then.

Ya, I think I'm okay with a ticker now lol I was so scared.. I'm still floored by it all. You should definitely bug your midwife, making you wait this long is absurd!

Lomelly how fantastic! Isn't it just the best feeling? Yorky, that must have knocked you for 6. However I believe.... It's a sign. It has to be.

Have not heard back from my GP as yet going from my last pregnancy our EPU will not scan before 7 weeks unless an ectopic is suspected. So either way I have convinced myself I will not have a scan until then.

Loving the ticker!!!

7 weeks is a good time to have a scan but I'm a bit biased lol. Shame they won't do an earlier one for you :( I'm sure little one is fine and getting very cozy!
Thanks kmae! :flower:

Yay for Tickers--and heartbeats on scans--This will probably be my last cycle before my due date--so I hope we have good luck for March!!

Thanks lomelly I will know better when the surgery gets in touch hopefully today if not monday. My midwife was lovely last time even saw me after the miscarriage and she said then to let her know as soon as I have had the pregnancy confirmed at the gps.

Blakesmom I really do think that this cycle will be the one.

My OH has got some serious family problems. We're having to put TTC on hold for a couple of months *sadface*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->