The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Lomelly - yayfor a ticke :D Still heard nothing yet :(
Hope everyone else is ok!!
Girlinyork - Im so sorry to hear that! Fx'd you get back to TTC asap!! xx

Girlinyork, I hope things turn out well.

I'm going in for my Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) this morning- I'll let you know how it goes! Urggg...so nervous!

My OH has got some serious family problems. We're having to put TTC on hold for a couple of months *sadface*

You had such a great looking chart last month too--so sorry things are being put on hold but hopefully the break will give you plenty of time to work thru whatever is going on :hugs:

Kmae---Good luck today. It seems like the ladies I have known on here to go thru the hsg have been really split on who thought it was easy breezy and those that had a painful experience with it--but almost EVERYONE has seemed to have results of a BFP within a few months after as things are nice and clear : )

GL Kmae :)
I was talking with OH about which precautions he wants to take in the meantime and he's said "just spermicide." As we got pg last time with a diaphragm and spermicide I'm assuming he's deliberately overlooking the ineffectiveness of it so I'm not going to say anything *whistles*

LOL, girlinyork...if its meant to be it will be!:winkwink:

So, I am back from getting my HSG. I'm not going to say it was easy breezy- but it wasn't that horrible either. Just some toe curling cramping for 2 minutes- then it was over. The radiologist said that my tubes are clear, open and normal!!! :happydance:

Blakesmom, that is good to hear- now, hopefully I ovulate this month- if not I'll be making an appointment with the RE to induce it.

Glad it wasn't too bad---Come on eggy you have a clear path now!!!

Good to hear that Kmae, glad it didn't hurt a lot.

I agree, if it was meant to be it will be girlinyork! maybe the spermicide can't block it all? :haha:

Girlinyork - f'xd this is the one that is meant to be :hugs:
Kmae - great to hear it wasn't that bad, let's hope you get your sticky bfp soon!!!

Kmae so glad it was not too bad and great news on the results. A girl at work just got her bfp the same cycle as her hsg. Fingers crossed.

Girlinyork let's hope it happens again for you.

My temp shot up today! I measured twice to make sure and it has. I didn't measure yesterday though which is so annoying. I didn't see the point because I never ov this early *doh* I hope I o'd on CD10 because we BD'd on CD8. Let's hope my temps stay high :)

I ovulated way early this month on CD 13 (avg before mc 15-17, avg after 17-20). I didn't convince DH to BD on on CD 12 since it was early and he didn't feel well, but we did BD on 13. (He's not as interested in CM as I am!)

Now 13 dpo and have had some mild nausea on and off since yesterday and really really sore boobs. I feel just like last time. Temps are still up, and they typically drop 1-2 days before AF. BUT :bfn: this morning. I know it's possible still, but FRER gave me my positive 11 dpo last time. My rational side knows every pregnancy is different and there's still a (small) chance. My irrational side is stuck between lost hope and worrying that if I am pregnant, something is wrong. Sitting in tears right now because I'm so frustrated. My due date is in a week. I feel like something is wrong with my body and i wish the doctors didnt' make you wait so long to get worked up.

Ouou Girlinyork!! That's such good news!! :D :D fx'd you get your bfp this cycle :)

Butterfly00 - that all sounds hopeful :hugs:
What does your instinct say? I can tell when Im pregnant just by feeling it.
If you are pregnant and your symptoms are similar that doesn't mean anything is wrong hunny, so don't be thinking that.
I never get BFP's until 14dpo.
I so hope this will be it for you - baby dust your way :dust: :dust:

ps. maybe you sitting in tears is also another positive symptom? ;)

Thanks Jess. I don't want to wake DH up and needed to vent a little. Trying not to stress too much becasue I know that doesn't help anything!!!

That's ok hun :hugs:
Vent all you like-this is another reason why we have this thread!
It sounds like you know your body is definitely doing something different, and I remember feeling like that and it would put my head in such a mess because you just want to know!
When do you plan to test again? xx

I am starting to get the return of veins all over my chest as well. My body is definitely different this month. I think I will see what my temps do. If they stay up tomorrow, I will be tempted to test tomorrow, but I might try to hold out until Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->