The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Ouou it all sounds so hopeful for you!!! Fx'd this IS it!! :dust: xx

Sorry to hear that blakesmom :hugs: Onwards and upwards :hugs:

Mrskg - woohooo for trying again :happydance:

Ahhh Lomelly Im so chuffed you got to see it!!!!!! Ahhh Im soooo happy for you!! Going to put up that ticker now then? ;)

Stephanie - Awww those pics are so cute!!! 2 or 3 is nice :D
So sweet to know it's the first, it will be my mums first grandchild too :D She's already brought it something :dohh:
My family don't really know at the moment as Im scared to tell too many but can't wait for soon! Will definitely get onto the midwifes if I haven't heard anything within a week. I heard back around 5-6 weeks with my first though :shrug: xxx

XXXJESSXXX - aw thats so cute of your mom, what has she brought? i didnt tell the rest of my family until i was 13 weeks even then it felt too soon lol. I really dont know with midwives etc, i saw different midwives everytime iv gone to my appointments, last time when i had the mc i was at a different doctors so maybe they are all different. :shrug: how are you feeling? anymore symptoms?? xxx

Stephanie - Ahh thanks :) If I don't hear anything by 8 weeks then Im going to ring :D
My mum brought this >>> https://images.thatcuteage.com/photos/jellycat-Hoot-Owl-Musical-Pull_lg.jpg <<< It's musical :) I love it, but she spent 17.50 on it!! I don't want to sound tight but theres no way I'd spend that much on it! But it's a lovely gift :D I love it :D
Well I feel nauseous but then it goes, I can't help but worry about so much but I keep trying to tell myself there's nothing proving somethings wrong so Im sure everythings ok.
OH offered to pay for a private scan which was sweet :)
How about you? How are you feeling? xxx

Kmae so glad it was not too bad and great news on the results. A girl at work just got her bfp the same cycle as her hsg. Fingers crossed.

Girlinyork let's hope it happens again for you.

Oh Debzie I really hope so! I plan on starting OPKs today since I'm on cd 11. I feel optimistic!

Butterfly00, It sounds like your body is leaning towards a BFP this month- I have my f'xd for you! I know what you mean about the drs taking their sweet time, you really have to advocate for yourself to get things done. But most docs want to oil a squeaky wheel- so squeak away!

Jess, it sounds like you are doing well- when will you be having your next scan?

Woo hoo for OH paying for a private scan Jess! How lovely of him!

Thanks ladies,
Well even though he's offered I've refused.
I know it probably sounds crazy of me but I know I can get one without having to pay for it, Im just trying to wait it out as long as possible.
I've said Im going to wait until Wednesday (when I'll be 8 weeks) and then if I've heard nothing from anyone Im going to phone up people. DO I ring my Dr's and tell them I haven't heard anything though or do I try finding numbers to phone instead?
Hope your all ok :hugs: xx

Last night a had a few drops of blood in the toilet and bright red when wiping. Only a few drops on the pad and it's all dark brown when I wipe now (tmi) sorry. Temp is still up this morning. Playing the waiting game a little more, but the bright red has me concerned.

butterfly - what is AF usually like? All the bright red would mean is it's active bleeding it isn't a real cause for concern hun :hugs:
Have you taken a test since? xx

I usually spot a day or 2 first, but brown. When it starts, it gets heavy pretty fast. My temps always drop day before or day of. I thought active bleeding was a sign of af. Anyhow used last test yesterday and bought more today. So if everything stays the same, I'll test tomorrow. I'm past my average lp, but it's gradually been increasing from 11 days to 14 at highest. Not sure if it was my body normalizing or my vit d levels rising with supplements. I was found to be deficient at my 8 week check up and was put on a replacement program. Thanks for all the encouragement!

Ouou well it sounds something is definitely different! Especially your temp!! Fx'd!
Can't wait for your next test! xx

Stephanie - Ahh thanks :) If I don't hear anything by 8 weeks then Im going to ring :D
My mum brought this >>> https://images.thatcuteage.com/photos/jellycat-Hoot-Owl-Musical-Pull_lg.jpg <<< It's musical :) I love it, but she spent 17.50 on it!! I don't want to sound tight but theres no way I'd spend that much on it! But it's a lovely gift :D I love it :D
Well I feel nauseous but then it goes, I can't help but worry about so much but I keep trying to tell myself there's nothing proving somethings wrong so Im sure everythings ok.
OH offered to pay for a private scan which was sweet :)
How about you? How are you feeling? xxx

Aw jess that present is sooooooooooo cute :) i havent got any of those yet but im with you with prices etc, baby toys can be really expensive. I was the same about 7 weeks, if i felt fine i would start to worry lol. i think its just pregnancy, im still worrying, im currently lying on my bed drinking cold orange to get this to move, i swear the first trimest you worry about the big M word, the second trimester you become obessed with worrying over movements, IT NEVER ENDS!!!!:dohh: Aw thats so sweet, i wish my oh would pay for a private scan for me, i paid for the one i had. I am going to have a private growth scan at 34 weeks that is purely because the cut of point for a 4d scan is 32 weeks and i wont have the money by then, but its my bday when im 34 weeks so ill use my bday money for a growth scan just to reassure me. Im feeling ok, i feel like im in limbo now, i dont have any symptoms, im just feeling movement thats it, got my scan tomorow which im nervous about but scared. eeeekkk lol xxx

Aw jess that present is sooooooooooo cute :) i havent got any of those yet but im with you with prices etc, baby toys can be really expensive. I was the same about 7 weeks, if i felt fine i would start to worry lol. i think its just pregnancy, im still worrying, im currently lying on my bed drinking cold orange to get this to move, i swear the first trimest you worry about the big M word, the second trimester you become obessed with worrying over movements, IT NEVER ENDS!!!!:dohh: Aw thats so sweet, i wish my oh would pay for a private scan for me, i paid for the one i had. I am going to have a private growth scan at 34 weeks that is purely because the cut of point for a 4d scan is 32 weeks and i wont have the money by then, but its my bday when im 34 weeks so ill use my bday money for a growth scan just to reassure me. Im feeling ok, i feel like im in limbo now, i dont have any symptoms, im just feeling movement thats it, got my scan tomorow which im nervous about but scared. eeeekkk lol xxx

Thanks :) When I was a baby everyone thought I looked like an owl because I had huge blue eyes lol, since then I've liked owls :)
Bless, when does she most often move then?
My mum said she used to worry but she'd tell herself each baby is different and they have their quiet days lol... mmm I really fancy orange juice now :dohh:
So exciting about the scan!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!
Bless scan at 34 weeks will be good! Is it still in 4D though? xxx

stephanie1990, GL with the scan. It would be awesome if you can post the pics!

Stephanie, the worrying never stops once they are born either! Parenthood is just one massive worry from day one, even without the crap we have all had to deal with on top of everthing else! I wish I had relaxed more during my first pregnancy as I will never be able to again.

Well ladies I've unexpectedly found myself in tww x we dtd last sat unprotected as I assumed like my other losses af would arrive on time x expected it around 21st x still nothing I know it can take a while for af to appear so I could be getting my hopes up for nothing x had a raging headache all day some lower backache an twinges so obviously ive convinced myself its implantation lol had them all before my bfp's but also af signs so just a waiting game I suppose xx

Jess can you change my due date to my most recent loss is was 26th august ta x

Hope you ladies are all doing well xxx

Good idea Jess, hold out as long as you can! I would call drs next week if you haven't heard, I mean that's a really long wait. How's the morning sickness coming?
Nothing new for me, nausea is really bad for one day then it's very little the next day. Is this common? The only thing that's never changed is that when I get up in the middle of the night to pee I totally feel like I'm gonna puke when I get back into bed... Weird..
Gl mrskg, you never know what will happen xx

Hey everybody!! Just wanted to say i finaly got my amazing BFP today!! And my first due date is March 12th sooooo thankfully it all worked out in the end!!

Congrats Jessy--I hope I can make it before mine too!! April 1st will be here soon : /

Mrskg, f'xed for you! When will you start testing? Is your HCG levels back to negative?

Jessy1101, congrats. H&H 9 months.

Blakesmom, just got me thinking, mine is getting close too- April 13th. Please, please, please, give us a BFP by then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->