The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hi ladies i just wanted to pop in and see how you are all doing, i see there are many new faces and many bfp's i feel like ive missed everything!!

congrats on the bfps xxxjessxxx i see you are one of those :happydance: i hope everything is going great for you :hugs:

Hi to everyone else and best of luck on catching those eggs!!! xxx

Mrskg-of course I can hunny :hugs: Hope your doing ok, when will you test? xx

Lomelly-well my MS is pretty much non existent again. Trying not to think too much about :nope: Hoping I get my letter for scan date this week...fx'd! How are you xx

Jessy1101-Yaaaaaay!!! Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months hunny :happydance: xx

Blakesmom-sending lots of baby dust your way! :dust: :dust: xx

Welcome amotherslove-sorry for your loss... fx'd you get that BFP soon!!! :D xx

Thanks Heavyheart!! Can't believe your 20 weeks already!! GOne so fast! xx

Congrats jessy xxx

Wow half way there already heavyheart I'm so happy for you xxx

Kmae yeah I tested a week after mc an got neg so taking it levels went down quickly x

I had ewcm on 12th but also on 18th x if in had ov'd on 12 af would have been here by now x if I ov'd around 18th that's when we dtd unprotected x Id like to wait till fri to test but know I'll prob not hold out that long so will prob test on wed x got some symptoms but I know from experience I can't trust my body so just a waiting game x I'm trying to remind myself chances are slim though so I'm not getting my hopes up for nothing xxx

Congrats jessy and fingers x for mrskg

A motherslove I'm sorry for your loss. We found out 11:6, but I mc naturally on 12:2 waiting for the d+c. Baby dust your way.

Temps still up this am, but :bfn: cramps are getting worse too, so I'm pretty sure I'm out for getting my positive before our due date :-/

For chart stalkers: My Ovulation Chart

So tww wait for me, I've been away from bnb for a week as I was driving myself nuts! I managed to stay quite relaxed while away, and even ov'd! woop woop.
Hope all are ok?x

Got everything crossed for you bride2b xx I've also been on a wee break think it's good to take a step back sometimes xxx

Butterfly sorry you don't think you'll get bfp before due date :hugs:

Got everything crossed for you bride2b xx I've also been on a wee break think it's good to take a step back sometimes xxx

Ah thanks, I feel a bit out of touch with who is on here now & its only been a week! It did me the world of good being away. I need to step back a bit and not get obsessed! x

Lol I'm one of the old skool been back an forth so much there's a lot of newbies to me too x so hard not to get obsessed I was doing well till i realised I was in the dreaded tww by mistake xx

Aw jess that present is sooooooooooo cute :) i havent got any of those yet but im with you with prices etc, baby toys can be really expensive. I was the same about 7 weeks, if i felt fine i would start to worry lol. i think its just pregnancy, im still worrying, im currently lying on my bed drinking cold orange to get this to move, i swear the first trimest you worry about the big M word, the second trimester you become obessed with worrying over movements, IT NEVER ENDS!!!!:dohh: Aw thats so sweet, i wish my oh would pay for a private scan for me, i paid for the one i had. I am going to have a private growth scan at 34 weeks that is purely because the cut of point for a 4d scan is 32 weeks and i wont have the money by then, but its my bday when im 34 weeks so ill use my bday money for a growth scan just to reassure me. Im feeling ok, i feel like im in limbo now, i dont have any symptoms, im just feeling movement thats it, got my scan tomorow which im nervous about but scared. eeeekkk lol xxx

Thanks :) When I was a baby everyone thought I looked like an owl because I had huge blue eyes lol, since then I've liked owls :)
Bless, when does she most often move then?
My mum said she used to worry but she'd tell herself each baby is different and they have their quiet days lol... mmm I really fancy orange juice now :dohh:
So exciting about the scan!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!
Bless scan at 34 weeks will be good! Is it still in 4D though? xxx

XXXJESSXXX aw thats so cute you looked liked an owl lol. I kinda looked like dora the explorer
but a very pale verson lol. we she tends to move quite often at night, and when im just leaning back and relaxing, i love it, if it was up to me, id have her moving all the time. My mom was the same, she NEVER felt me move when she was having me, it might explain why im so laid back lol.

My scan was quite a blur, i didnt get a pic :cry: as i passed out when i got in there and threw up when i cam round :nope: i felt really bad but i know what it was, i drank 2 litres of orange juice before i went there which made me feel funny then i got in a taxi to the hospital and i suffer really bad with car sickness. so my scan was a blur, but baby is fine and healthy and they got all the info they needed. they even told me she has got a chubby belly lol.

well at the 34 week scan, it isnt really 4d, but they do give you a 4d preview so id still get a pic. so i think it will be worth it. How you feeling? how you holding up? xxx

I think I figured it out... I get more sick whenever I let myself get too hungry. I was hungry in the middle of the night, went to get up to pee, almost puked when I finally got back to bed. Yesterday I couldn't eat much but soup and crackers, and went to dinner to have my favourite app and dish. Could barely stomach that, felt like puking the whole time but forced myself to eat. Felt kind of better after. How weird is this???
How's your MS, Jess? And how is everyone doing in their cycles?

Hi Lomelly, I've heard that women get the worst MS when they let themselves get too hungry. Kindof strange that our bodies want to make us throw-up when pregnant- weird way to react to pregnancy but at the same time kind of nice to know things are happening!

Currently, I am waiting to ovulate. I am on cd 14 but never know when/if it is going to happen. So far, only BFN OPKs. Last month I ov'd on cd 24 so hoping I ov sooner this month...only time will tell!

Hi Lomelly, I've heard that women get the worst MS when they let themselves get too hungry. Kindof strange that our bodies want to make us throw-up when pregnant- weird way to react to pregnancy but at the same time kind of nice to know things are happening!

Currently, I am waiting to ovulate. I am on cd 14 but never know when/if it is going to happen. So far, only BFN OPKs. Last month I ov'd on cd 24 so hoping I ov sooner this month...only time will tell!

Woops...I meant I ov'd on cd 27...

Lomelly oh is a fitness freak and takes protien shakes etc. He informed me that he has read that if you are suffering from ms then your body needs protein and suggested that if and when i get it i should use his breakfast shakes. Think I will have to google this first.

Kmae i hope you have a shorter cycle.

Afm I caught a nasty flu bug from dd temp spiked to 101.6 eventually broke at 4 am. So i feel pants today. Have been ordered to rest. So laid on the couch.

Can you please add me onto the bfp list:blush: I tested this morning and confirmed it just now. We are absolutely over the moon:cloud9: :dust: to everyone xx

Well looks like first af on way x don't feel as bad as I thought I would an least i won't have to look at bfn's over the next few days x

Lomelly - yes that horrible sick feeling subsides when you eat more. I was constantly grazing on food when I was pg, it was horrible as I felt I had to eat every 1/2 to hour. Some days I just had to eat non stop to keep it at bay a bit. I think mine passed at 13 weeks.

Congrats again auntylolo!

I'm 3 dpo, its been exactly 3 months since my loss & my due date is rapidly approaching. I hope I get a bfp soon too!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->