The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hi ladies - gosh theres too much to catch up on :dohh: But I hope your all doing fab and keeping strong like I know you ladies are!

Stephanie - Haha Im very pale too :blush:
So sorry to hear you didn't get a picture! Fx'd you get a lovely 4D pic at 34 weeks :happydance: Doesn't sound good that you fainted! You feel better now? :hugs:
Im good, can't believe Im 8 weeks today! Waiting out for the postman lol! xx

Lomelly - MS doesn't seem to be existent, I do feel nauseous for about 2-3minutes and then it goes. Struggle to eat some things though. How are you apart from that? xx

Congratulations Auntylolo! ANother BFP!!! 2012 is definitely everyones year! H&H 9 months hunny xx

Ps.Auntylolo Im soooooooooooooooooo sorry - I went to go change your bfp and couldn't see you oon the list :blush: :blush: Im so sorry :hugs: When was your previous due date? xxx

Hi guys,
I haven't read the whole thread obviously (!) so don't really know what's going on in it, but just thought I'd join you:thumbup:
I had a miscarriage last September. We found out at the 12 week scan that the baby had stopped developing at 4-5 weeks. We were told a due date of 24th March 2012 by the doctor, although I have irregular periods and obviously without a scan this would not have been accurate. However it's the only date we were ever given:cry:
:witch: got me today, so I have one more cycle left to get my BFP before or around my due date. For various reasons we couldn't start trying again until the start of January so we've only had two cycles so far! Obviously this is no time at all and I'm not worried that we haven't conceived yet, but I really wanna be pregnant by the due date and at the moment I just feel so angry because we shouldn't even be in this position - we should be preparing for the arrival of our baby, in a matter of weeks:cry:

Anyway, lots of baby dust to everyone!! Hopefully March will be a lucky month!

hanfromman - Im sorry for your loss hun :hugs:
Yes this thread would take forever to read through!
We're all about supporting eachother through the ups and downs of everything, the women still TTC can help and support everyone, as well as the BFP'ers hopefully giving you hope and help too :hugs:
I hope your coping ok. Going past the due date is a very hard moment and that after too, but we do find the strength to carry on :hugs: Xx

Sorry aunty loo I was so caught up in af arriving I didn't congratulate you soooo......

Woohoo congrats aunty loo xxxx

Sorry for your loss hanfromman xxx

Happy 8weeks jess xxx

Happy 8weeks yesterday lomelly xxxx

welcome hanfromman so sorry for your loss but hope your journey to your next bfp helps you heal as it has for many of us.

MrsKG so sorry the witch got you fresh cycle lets hope you catch a super sticky one this cycle.

Happy raspberries Jess and Lomelly.

Congrats aunty loo; it is very inspiring when someone else on here gets BFP- gives me hope.

Sorry for your loss hanfromman, I hope you find the support you are looking for here.

Okay, so random question. What brand bbt thermometer do you use? I have two of them and they both give vastly different temps (even when I stick them in opposite sides of my mouth at the same time). The one from Wallgreens always gives me the same numbers (which makes my temps look flat). The other one gives me much higher temps. Anyway...kind of frustrating. Just thought I would see which ones you all are using and how you like it.

FF suggests that you use the same thermometer throughout a single cycle as changing it half way through can cause problems. Then again flat temps are also not good. How far away from ov are you because thats all you are temping for the shift if it is more than 3-5 days away changing your thermometer will not make much difference. If you are a chart overlaying freak like I was it may make a bit of difference though.

Hi ladies - gosh theres too much to catch up on :dohh: But I hope your all doing fab and keeping strong like I know you ladies are!

Stephanie - Haha Im very pale too :blush:
So sorry to hear you didn't get a picture! Fx'd you get a lovely 4D pic at 34 weeks :happydance: Doesn't sound good that you fainted! You feel better now? :hugs:
Im good, can't believe Im 8 weeks today! Waiting out for the postman lol! xx

Lomelly - MS doesn't seem to be existent, I do feel nauseous for about 2-3minutes and then it goes. Struggle to eat some things though. How are you apart from that? xx

Congratulations Auntylolo! ANother BFP!!! 2012 is definitely everyones year! H&H 9 months hunny xx

xxx jessxxx - Wow i cant beleive your 8 weeks!! :thumbup: that has gone so quick. yea i feel alot better now, its when i get hot, its like my body cant stand it lol. you having any other sympoms apart from the occasional nausea?? xxx

FF suggests that you use the same thermometer throughout a single cycle as changing it half way through can cause problems. Then again flat temps are also not good. How far away from ov are you because thats all you are temping for the shift if it is more than 3-5 days away changing your thermometer will not make much difference. If you are a chart overlaying freak like I was it may make a bit of difference though.

I haven't changed the temperature I use (yet!) but thought it was strange to get so many flat temps. I temped mid-day just to see if it went up, and it did- I just don't know what to think. I am on cd15 but have no idea when I'll ov since my cycles have been super irregular. These flat temps are just bugging me.

I'm doing okay Jess, you're lucky that you don't have any MS! Mine has been easing off for the last few days. Any news on the scan?

Kmae I use a brand called "Life" brand from a drug store here in Canada. Flat temps don't sound good, maybe try using the other one??

Hi guys,
I haven't read the whole thread obviously (!) so don't really know what's going on in it, but just thought I'd join you:thumbup:
I had a miscarriage last September. We found out at the 12 week scan that the baby had stopped developing at 4-5 weeks. We were told a due date of 24th March 2012 by the doctor, although I have irregular periods and obviously without a scan this would not have been accurate. However it's the only date we were ever given:cry:
:witch: got me today, so I have one more cycle left to get my BFP before or around my due date. For various reasons we couldn't start trying again until the start of January so we've only had two cycles so far! Obviously this is no time at all and I'm not worried that we haven't conceived yet, but I really wanna be pregnant by the due date and at the moment I just feel so angry because we shouldn't even be in this position - we should be preparing for the arrival of our baby, in a matter of weeks:cry:

Anyway, lots of baby dust to everyone!! Hopefully March will be a lucky month!

I still don't have the "proper" ok from my Dr. to TTC again but I'm doing it anyways LOL. My d&c was September 21st and Due Date would have been April 1st. Good luck on a March BFP!!!

If I don't get my BFP this cycle, I only have one more before my expected due date :(

Bring on the December babies (ok they could also be late November babies)!!

I Got peak readings on CD18 &19, on CD18 I had major O pains. Up until today FF had crosshairs on CD18, but today its changed to CD 20 (so after my peak). I would probably agree that I O'd cd18 or 19 as this is when my peaks occurred and the O pains. I just want to know what is more reliable FF or CBFM?

If you click on my ticker it will take you to my chart. Even if I did o on cd 18 there are three sustained rises above the cover line (that would be placed) ....so why has it moved?

Any advice would be really great! I have just posted this as a new thread on the ttc forums but I dont always find people are as experienced or as helpful there! I know some of you may have used cbfm in the past xx Thank you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->