The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Sorry bride to be I don't know anything about charting xxx

2 stories I read today x beyond belief!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...762/Slaughter-newborn-kids-say-academics.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/parenting/3823849/Ban-on-telling-mums-babys-sex.html

Bride i had real problems with my temps as i must have a second surge of estrogen after ov which is fairly common. This would cause ff to change my ov day up to three times and was giving me varying leuteal length. When I changed all my settings to opk I got the same consistant lp. So. in my personal opinion I would go with cbfm second peak as ov day if not the day after hun. I stopped temping in the end.

Gemma I would switch the detection method to FAM, as the same thing happened to me and I asked for help, one of the charting experts on there switched it for me and said it looked more "right" to have my o date where it had been originally xx

I Got peak readings on CD18 &19, on CD18 I had major O pains. Up until today FF had crosshairs on CD18, but today its changed to CD 20 (so after my peak). I would probably agree that I O'd cd18 or 19 as this is when my peaks occurred and the O pains. I just want to know what is more reliable FF or CBFM?

If you click on my ticker it will take you to my chart. Even if I did o on cd 18 there are three sustained rises above the cover line (that would be placed) ....so why has it moved?

Any advice would be really great! I have just posted this as a new thread on the ttc forums but I dont always find people are as experienced or as helpful there! I know some of you may have used cbfm in the past xx Thank you xxx

I don't use a CBFM. However, by looking at your chart and when you BD'd- looks like you have a good chance of getting a BFP this month either way!

Thanks ladies, I'll see what happens and if I can change the detection method, if not I'll override FF I think!

Hopefully either way we bd at about the right time...I wanted to bd on the highs but that was taken out of my hands as oh had a bad day on the first high, then the second we were at a party til late, then the next day a peak sprung up on me!! Keeping my fingers crossed! x

i haven't checked in on here in a long time but just wanted to see how everyone is doing! Jess - I see your pregnant, so exciting!! have you had a scan yet?? I hope you're feeling great about this one!

Thanks ladies, I'll see what happens and if I can change the detection method, if not I'll override FF I think!

Hopefully either way we bd at about the right time...I wanted to bd on the highs but that was taken out of my hands as oh had a bad day on the first high, then the second we were at a party til late, then the next day a peak sprung up on me!! Keeping my fingers crossed! x

I did a override on my FF chart last month as the same thing happened to me. It switched me from Ov on CD18 to CD20 and also changes from solid crosshairs to dashed and then raised my cover line--I would go by the CBFM!

Antelope!!!!! Congrats on the bfp!!!!
Debzie how are you feeling?

hi Mrs miggs I'm doing fine to be honest i have hardley any symptoms which i am pleased about in a way as with both my mmcs I had loads from constant nausea to.dizzyness. so far so good. Just waiting for next wed for my gp appt and se if she will refer me to epau. How are you hun?

Ok thanks apart from having no voice and being in the last week of the 2ww- stress!! AF due on Monday.

I did a override on my FF chart last month as the same thing happened to me. It switched me from Ov on CD18 to CD20 and also changes from solid crosshairs to dashed and then raised my cover line--I would go by the CBFM!

Ah thanks ladies, I changed the settings to FAM & it still gave me an O date of cd20 rather than the original cd18, then I changed it to fertility monitor & it still gave me cd20. I know the cbfm shows a peak somewhere between 24-36 hours before O takes place so maybe I did O on cd20. I also should have taken my own advice & BD on the high day after peak (which looks like when I O'd now) but OH was annoyingly miserable/tired/stressed at O time & was kind of reluctant to bd I think - which is very unlike him! I will not take any crap next month though & tell him we are bding!!!!!

Hope you ladies are holding up and not letting AF get the better of you - :dust: dust to you all :hugs:
Thanks Mrskg and Debzie for the happy wishes :hugs: It's appreciated.
Stephanie - that's one thing I hate is getting really hot :nope: Do you get it alot then?
Erm Im getting bad backs, tender breasts, I don't feel like eating certain things and all I want is crisps and McDonalds chips!! :haha: Did you have any cravings? Oh my, 24 weeks today! Congrats!
Lomelly - good to hear your holding up :thumbup: You actually been sick yet then? I felt sick this morning but I think it was because I was hungry :dohh: What other symptoms you experiencing?
Confusedprego - yep Im pregnant :D No not yet, still waiting for a letter, Im entitled for a reassurance scan but scared to haveone lol, trying to wait it out! How are you doing?
MrsMiggs hope you get your voice back!!

Aw everything is going to be great hun! I'll keep checking in on ya and see how it goes :)

I'm doing great...we are having a boy and all looks great so far :) I have my 20 week scan on Wednesday...time is flying!

I haven't actually threw up yet, but there are times when I've been really close. I have a pretty strong stomach so it takes a lot to make me yak lol. I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and felt queasy when I came to lay back down which hasn't happened in a few days. I think it's because I was hungry. I also find I can't eat a whole lot at once. I have sore and big bbs :haha: and am bloated and constipated! How are you doing?? Any symptoms??

If I don't get my BFP this cycle, I only have one more before my expected due date :(

I'm in the same boat. Hoping for tons of March BFPs!

I'm with you both on this one. After an LP that was 3-4 days longer than normal and all the signs I had last time, :witch: got me on Wed. I'm pretty sure this may have been a CP given the clotting, elevated temps even when AF started, and the longer LP. Sigh. A newborn at Christmas would be rather nice.....

Today is my due date and I'm feeling really bummed :cry: Trying to think positive for March.

FIngers x for all of us still trying and happy wishes to those who have gotten the BFP again

Less than a month until my due date and I'm sure it will be a hard day. Thinking of you today butterfly :hugs:

I'm sure there are lots of BFPs for all the lovely ladies in here (and soon!) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->