The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Butterfly I agree with mrs migg I felt a sense of closure after my due date. Thinking of you hun.

I got my bfp the month after my due date fingers crossed for all you ladies.

ConfusedPrego-ahhh how sweet!! congrats on having a boy :cloud9: You'll have to show us your pic!! :D :hugs:

Lomelly - ahh kind of makes me feel better the fact we both haven't thrown up yet :) I've heaved a few times but it stays down lol. Im either constipated or the complete other!! :blush: My boobs are tender and heavier. Im more thirsty too lol. When's your next appointment or important thing coming up?

Butterfly - I hope your ok :hugs: My thoughts are with you

Romatomato - hugs to you too hun, many of us haven't but it still doesn't mean we can't get that BFP! Maybe we're more likely to after as we don't have the stress of wanting to get that BFP before our due dates :hugs:

I finally got in with an obgyn on march 22nd, hope he gives me an ultrasound!! I also have an appt with my family dr march 15th, not even sure what they'll do lol. I am way too good at not puking, just close calls. I pee a lot more, and I'm the same as you, constipated or the opposite!!

Ouou exciting!! F'xd he does :D
It's good to know your the same gives me comfort lol, as Im beginning to worry alot now :nope: It may sound like a silly question, but do you actally 'feel' pregnant? xx

With my first pregnancy which resulted in my healthy 18 year old daughter, I had morning sickness alot but never heaved except when I got a stomach flu :)

With my first pregnancy that resulted in my beautiful daughter I never had any sickness at all. I had diarrhoea quite a bit in early pregnancy but other than that I didn't have that many symptoms.

Thanks Mrs Miggens and Lilblossom that's nice and reassuring, I only seem to heave if Im eating something not nice :/

Hope you ladies are holding up and not letting AF get the better of you - :dust: dust to you all :hugs:
Thanks Mrskg and Debzie for the happy wishes :hugs: It's appreciated.
Stephanie - that's one thing I hate is getting really hot :nope: Do you get it alot then?
Erm Im getting bad backs, tender breasts, I don't feel like eating certain things and all I want is crisps and McDonalds chips!! :haha: Did you have any cravings? Oh my, 24 weeks today! Congrats!
Lomelly - good to hear your holding up :thumbup: You actually been sick yet then? I felt sick this morning but I think it was because I was hungry :dohh: What other symptoms you experiencing?
Confusedprego - yep Im pregnant :D No not yet, still waiting for a letter, Im entitled for a reassurance scan but scared to haveone lol, trying to wait it out! How are you doing?
MrsMiggs hope you get your voice back!!

XXXJESSXXX - yep im hot 24/7 and i HATE it :cry: god knows what ill be like in may/june, i hate getting hot to, id much rather be cold then hot. OMG your nearly 9 weeks, its going so quick!!!! xxx

Lol same, with being cold you can warm yourself up but when your hot it's so hard to get cool! Yeah I know it's going super fast!
Me and OH brought one thing yesterday :blush: We probably shouldn't but it was just a little white cardigan which is nice for boy or girl :) Except don't know why I got white! lol, will definitely not stay white :haha:
So will your LO be having it's own nursery? Have you started it? xxx

Lol same, with being cold you can warm yourself up but when your hot it's so hard to get cool! Yeah I know it's going super fast!
Me and OH brought one thing yesterday :blush: We probably shouldn't but it was just a little white cardigan which is nice for boy or girl :) Except don't know why I got white! lol, will definitely not stay white :haha:
So will your LO be having it's own nursery? Have you started it? xxx

Aw thats sooo cute, i still need to get some little cardis. well white is unisex lol. i think one of my first buys was plain white bodysuits :)
Its so depressing jess, im staying at my moms at the moment, me and oh was in our apartment which was only one bedroom and very tiny, when i found out i was pregnant we both decided that we could save more money by moving back to our parents. our plan is to stay here, save up and move out about september. it so sad though because it means she hasnt got her own nursey yet :cry: my mom and dads is only a 2 bedroom so in my room, i hardley have any space for anything, got storage boxes all over the place lol. I have brought things for her nursey but i store them at my nans, so when we move out she will have one lol. kinda depressing, i was looking forward to doing the nursey. lol. xxx

Stephanie - Yeah I suppose, I just couldn't resist :)
Ahh lol I'm the same! Me and OH have decided to stay at my mum's as it's cheaper and easier. Like you though, Im upset about not getting to do the nursery but hey ho, we're going to sort of have a baby corner in our room lol... fun fun fun!
Atleast you wont be there THAT long :) And then you can still get her a nursery done and stuff! Me and OH will be here for a while :dohh: xxx

We are also at OHs moms house till closer to due date to save money. Why not right? So after bugging my dr about cramps they gave me another reassurance scan for tomorrow at 12pm :)

Yeah it's a good idea!
Oh my Lomelly you naughty person!! haha ;)
I wish I was that persistent with them! Im so jealous!!! Will you get a pic? xx

We don't get to do a nursery either as we live in a two bedroom house and dd is in the other room. Still have her Moses basket and cot that will fit. in our room.

Lomelly I too have been getting cramps and aching low down. Hopefully my gp will refer me for a scan on wed. Still have no symptoms and beginning to think the worse.

I doubt it going to the same place as last time... I just laid it on thick and they took pity on me lol.
Debzie I got no symptoms till about six weeks and no sickness till six and a half.. So don't get yourself down :) it'll be okay. It's what I keep saying to myself as well

Thanks hun but once you have had a mmc it scars you.

Debzie, it is very scary! I panic when I don't have sore boobs for a few days or no sickness, my symptoms seem a bit lazy to be honest! Nevertheless Im sure everything is fine!! :hugs:

Ya, I know, MMC scares the absolutely crap out of you... I'm going to my scan tomorrow thinking bean has died somehow, because that's just my luck. Are you getting scanned soon??
I know what you mean about panicking for lesser symptoms, I am always poking at my boobs lol and wondering "why am I not queasy"? But then it comes back a day or two later.. I'm sure we are all just fine.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->