The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Lomelly, Jess, & Debzie: I will be the same when I get pg again. Having a past mc robs you of the enjoyment and calmness of a pregnancy that you would have had without one. But, I know tons of women who have had an mc and went on to have successful pregnancys. Wishing you all a H&H 9months!

As for my current status, it looks like I'll be ov'ing really late again. It is cd 21 and still no ov yet and all neg opks so far. Last cycle I ov'd at cd 27. This cycle, I am just hoping it happens. I have a call into the RE to schedule an appointment just in case I need some help ov'ing. I hate the idea of taking/paying for procedures and medication for something my body should do on its own. But, always ov'ing late can't be good and lessens my chances.

Happy 9 weeks lomelly. Well.I woke up to a massive bloaty belly this morning. I will find out tomorrow if my gp will refer me for a scan. I'm sure she will. I'm sure all will be well tomorrow at your scan.

Thanks jess any news about your booking in appt or scan?

Where is everyone else surely some must be gearing. Up to ov or in the tww by now?

Hi Kmae must have been typing at the same time. Sometimes your body just needs a little nudge I used soy this cycle.

Hi
I have been stalking this thread for a while and am so happy to share that I got my 2nd pink line on a frer tonight - roughly 6 weeks before I would have been due.
I was really dreading april & also, my assistant is retiring at end of march - on the date I was planning to go offo on mat leave :-(

Hopefully all will be okay this time and I will get my november baby!

Good luck to all and hope you all get your BFPs soon and H&H 9 months

I am entering my tww here. If I didn't ovulate yesterday I am doing it today...positive opk's 3 days in a row. I don't know if that's normal? I have been popping in daily to see how you are all doing.

Kmae, it is hard - but guess we have to have faith in our little beans.
I hope you ovulate soon and get that eggy!! And I hope you don't need help! Is there anything you know that's natural that can even help?
Debzie - It's good waking up to symptoms isn't it? Hope you get a scan soon!
No hearing anything yet :nope: I've said I will wait until Thursday and if nothing ring my GP!
Annie77! Yay for the BFP!! Hope your ok :hugs: This thread is great for support :hugs:
Lilblossom - ououou I hope you get a lot of :sex: in!! Fx'd and baby dust to you all :dust:

Stephanie - Yeah I suppose, I just couldn't resist :)
Ahh lol I'm the same! Me and OH have decided to stay at my mum's as it's cheaper and easier. Like you though, Im upset about not getting to do the nursery but hey ho, we're going to sort of have a baby corner in our room lol... fun fun fun!
Atleast you wont be there THAT long :) And then you can still get her a nursery done and stuff! Me and OH will be here for a while :dohh: xxx

It is upsetting but im like you, i have a corner in the room being things all baby lol. Oh i caved today and have decided to have a 4d scan :happydance: though it will cost £139 :nope: i know that in the end it will be worth it. Im gunna go and have one on the 1st april when ill be 28 weeks and 2 days so hopefully ill get a good pic to show you all!! currently sitting here with really bad heart burn :cry:

So how you doing? any symtoms? xxx

Stephanie - eeeeeeek that's so exciting!! Can't wait to see pics, and yeah it will be worth it :D 139.00 I don't think is that bad to be honest :thumbup:
Living arrangements will be changing now as my mum said today she wants me out :cry:
Oh dear :hugs: I haven't suffered with heartburn yet... I currently am bloated, bit crampy and just had a throbbing pain in my boob. That's it really to be honest :nope: I want more wam bam in my face ones lol.
Got anything interesting this week :) xxx

So I had a scan today... it was perfect!! Little bean measured right on target, 8w6d (I'm one day behind on my ticker, it was the same last time) with a heartbeat of 171 bpm!!! I couldn't believe the lady showed me the screen! And she even printed me out a picture!! I'll try to upload that later, it's on my phone.. I was in shock, I couldn't even say much. Symptoms still coming and going, the only constant is sore/big boobs lol.
I'm sorry to hear that Jess :( and you should definitely start demanding on thursday, you've been so patient!
Debzie, love it when I get bloated! Makes me feel better! lol
Hope all you ladies gearing up to O are getting in lots of BDing :haha:

The witch got me on Sunday. I DESPERATELY wanted a November baby, my dd is a November baby and my first loss would have been born last november. So i was sure march would be my bfp month again. So now I only have one more shot at a 2012 baby, and just one, maybe two shots at a bfp before my due date of my second loss which would have been May. I never imagined in a million years this was going to be so hard.

CD 14 for me--still getting negative on my cheapy OPK's will start using the CB digis tomorrow as it should be happening soon YAY Lomelly--can't wait to see the scan pic!! Will you have another scan @ 12 weeks??

Lomelly so pleased your scan went well. Whoo hoo.

Welcome annie and congratulations.

Mrs migg so sorry the witch got you. I was thinking the same the cycle i got my bfp even went to.the gp and got the fs referal made. My due date was Jan and i got my bfp Feb so I have hope for you yet.

Blakesmom hope you get your smiley. Face soon.

Scan booked for monday at 08.50hrs fingers crossed ladies.

my scan is a week today...should be somewhere between 7-8 weeks....want to make this week just hurry up!im so excited but terrified too!

Me too Islander Im back at work today and my next day off is Sunday so hopefully it will fly by. Hope it does for you too.

i only work wednesdays and thursdays...so after tomorrow i just have to wait it out...grr....

Hope your scans go well ladies :) I'm sure it'll be fine. Maybe this link will work..
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/lmelch/a8895a75.jpg

Stephanie - eeeeeeek that's so exciting!! Can't wait to see pics, and yeah it will be worth it :D 139.00 I don't think is that bad to be honest :thumbup:
Living arrangements will be changing now as my mum said today she wants me out :cry:
Oh dear :hugs: I haven't suffered with heartburn yet... I currently am bloated, bit crampy and just had a throbbing pain in my boob. That's it really to be honest :nope: I want more wam bam in my face ones lol.
Got anything interesting this week :) xxx

Oh no jess thats awful about your living arrangements, what you gunna do??
When i had my breast pain, mine was always stabbing pains in one breast or another so maybe thats common :thumbup: Aw i wanted wam bam until i had them lol. you will get them sure enough, erm iv got my 25th week midwife appointment on friday which im looking forward to. I have only seen my midwife twice lol, also got to have bloods done for the 3rd time in 3 weeks due to high esr levels whatever that is. :wacko: How about you?? xxx

Lomelly - eeeeek I was waiting for your update!!!! SO chuffed - what a lovely scan pic!! Exciting that I should have the same too :D :D Eeek it's so exciting!! :) Yeah If i don't hear anything tomorrow then Im phoning.. I've been waiting long enough! Im worrying about my symptoms but yet Im trying not to but it's so hard!
Happy 6 weeks Debzie :happydance: Yay for the scan!
Mrs Miggins - So sorry the witch got you :hugs: Keep strong.. you WILL get that BFP!!!
Lucky you with your scan Islander :hugs:
Stephanie - I have no idea, I do't know where to start or who to go to :nope: Ahh bless, you've only seen your midwife twice? :wacko: How are you having bloods taken?? I had it for the first time a few months ago and I hated it :nope: xxx

Hi Kmae must have been typing at the same time. Sometimes your body just needs a little nudge I used soy this cycle.

What type of soy product did you use? How did it help you?
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->