The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Hope your scans go well ladies :) I'm sure it'll be fine. Maybe this link will work..
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/lmelch/a8895a75.jpg

Oh lomelly! This is great news- I am SO happy for you!:happydance:

So next monday is the big scan day?? Can't wait!!
I was so paranoid Jess, I mean I haven't had super crazy symptoms, they've been kind of mild really. I was thinking something had gone wrong because my sickness had eased off. I'm sure you will be fine until you get a scan, but they'd better make that scan soon for you!
Thanks Kmae :)

Kmae, it is hard - but guess we have to have faith in our little beans.
I hope you ovulate soon and get that eggy!! And I hope you don't need help! Is there anything you know that's natural that can even help?
Debzie - It's good waking up to symptoms isn't it? Hope you get a scan soon!
No hearing anything yet :nope: I've said I will wait until Thursday and if nothing ring my GP!
Annie77! Yay for the BFP!! Hope your ok :hugs: This thread is great for support :hugs:
Lilblossom - ououou I hope you get a lot of :sex: in!! Fx'd and baby dust to you all :dust:

Hi Jess, I have tried fertilaid, went off caffine, and have been taking prenatals for the last year and a half. I have been having this ovulation problem for years. A few years back, I got off the pill and didn't ovulate for 2 years! So I kind of expected to have some issues when I got off the pill to ttc. I got off it and finally ovulated 8 months later (resulting in pg, then mc at 8 weeks). So, I don't have much hope for my body doing it on its own regularly. Since September(my mc) I have ov'd 3 times...not much of a chance to get pg again with those odds! But before the RE will see me, my DH has to supply them with a sperm sample:spermy:. I'm off Friday, so its planned for him to do it then so I can run it over to the lab within an hour. Good times!

Hope your scans go well ladies :) I'm sure it'll be fine. Maybe this link will work..
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/lmelch/a8895a75.jpg

SO PERFECT--Great scan pic!!

Great scan lomelly.

Kmae I used soy isoflavone tablets they are nicknamed natures clomid and work.in the same way. The isoflavones are natural eostrodols and bind to our estrogen receptors causing us to increase the level of estrogen. This inturn leads more mature eggs or more eggs being produced. You can buy it from the internet and I think wallmart sells it over your side of the pond. There are loads of groups on here if you search it.

Lomelly - thankyou, it's just I really don't feel pregnant anymore :nope: I feel empty and normal.. have you been feeling like that?
Im ringing the EPU in 10 minutes anyway, so I'll let you know what happens! As I rang my Dr's this morning and they said wait another week if I haven't heard anything else :nope:
Kmae - ahh hunny you sound like your putting so much effort in! that's crazy about the lack of ovulation! I do hope that you ovulate so so soon!
Haha sounds like fun ;) Goodluck!!
Blakesmom - have you ovulayted yet?
Debzie - how are you feeling?

Thanks Debzie and Jess, I woke up to EWCM this morning so I am hoping ov is around the corner. I'll be doing an opk this afternoon- please, please be positive!

Eeeek exciting stuff Kmae!! Let us know how it goes!! :D :D

Im going for an early scan tomorrow at 2.45pm... im scared

Jess so glad you have a scan tomorrow. I am too feeling like i am not pregnant. Just a bit of bloating. Even went as far as biying another digi and was pleased I got 3+ got 2-3 on sunday.

Kmae whoo hoo for ewcm.

Im glad but so terrified :nope:
Good to hear you got 3+ I haven't tested since. Im sure evrythings fine Debzie!!

Thanks jess I'm trying not to think about mondays scan yet but know exactly how you feel. Sending hugs.

Lomelly - eeeeek I was waiting for your update!!!! SO chuffed - what a lovely scan pic!! Exciting that I should have the same too :D :D Eeek it's so exciting!! :) Yeah If i don't hear anything tomorrow then Im phoning.. I've been waiting long enough! Im worrying about my symptoms but yet Im trying not to but it's so hard!
Happy 6 weeks Debzie :happydance: Yay for the scan!
Mrs Miggins - So sorry the witch got you :hugs: Keep strong.. you WILL get that BFP!!!
Lucky you with your scan Islander :hugs:
Stephanie - I have no idea, I do't know where to start or who to go to :nope: Ahh bless, you've only seen your midwife twice? :wacko: How are you having bloods taken?? I had it for the first time a few months ago and I hated it :nope: xxx

XXXJESSXXX - yep only saw her twice which i think is bad tbh, OMG iv just seen that you have got a early scan for tomorow, i shall be thinking of you!!:hugs: im ok with bloods tbh, iv had a ton of them, having more done tomorow, i always bruise though lol. xxx

I'll be thinking of you Jess and can't wait to get an update!

I did an opk this afternoon and it was negative. The test line was darker than normal but still not as dark as the control line. I am taking another tonight. If its + then DH gets out of giving a spermy sample tomorrow since we can't BD for 2 days before he gives it.

Debzie - I know I lost so much sleep last night because of worrying about it... I feel like everythings gone :nope: Excited for your scan though!! :D xxx

Stephanie - I thought you'd see the midwife more than that :wacko: I rang my Dr's yesterday asking about any update and I was told to ring back in a week if nothing! Typical to throw you off ey! Bless.. I hate them, I was ok, but hated the feeling of my arm after and I started going into shock :nope: One thing Im not looking forward to in pregnancy lol :dohh: Got anything planned for the weekend?
Yes I know! Im so scared but just can't wait to know! xxx

Lomelly - bless, I reckon if you haven't heard from me by tonight it's probably bad news! :nope: xxx

Kmae - thank you hunny :hugs: Good to hear that your close to ovulating!! Keep us updated!! xxx

Any news jess been thinking of you since I came in from work at 3

Thinking of you too Jess!

Yesterday I got another negative opk but this morning I woke up to more ewcm...so I decided to BD this morning instead of having DH go give his sample. I figured if I don't get a temp rise or + opk over the weekend then I'll have him do it on Monday. Really hoping my intuition was right. My DH is having knee surgery on Tuesday so he will be down for the count for a week or two. With my luck that is probably right when I'll ov! :wacko:

Oh my god!!!!! Cannot believe it - baby was there!! Measuring bang on target of 9+2 :happydance: Had a heartbeat and it was even moving!! You can see from the two scan pics I got that it's feet had moved lol :cloud9: I can't believe it!! OH was crying :cloud9: it was so sweet.
7th pregnancy and I think everything may be fine!!! Thank you for all your support ladies :hugs: I wish all the baby dust in the world for you ladies! :hugs:

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/022.jpg

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/021.jpg

Oh jess you made me cry with joy. I am over the moon for you. Great pics too.

OH GREAT news JESS---WOOOHOO!! Love the 2nd scan pic of your little peanut!!

Got a Positive on my Digi OPK yesterday evening so hopefuly a temp spike tomorrow will make today Ov day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->