The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Thankyou ladies I cannot believe it! Hopefully it will reassure you not to panic over symptoms as hard as it is :dohh: I literally don't have any symptoms, especially compared to what I started with, but I asked the Sonographer and she said that's very common and fine :) Can't wait for yours Debzie :hugs:

Blakesmom hopefully you'll get that temp spike!! F'xd for a BFP!!

It really reasurres me jess as I too have no symptoms except i really tired. I cannot wait for monday to know either way.

:hugs: It's terrifying isn't it!
4-6weeks I was feeling nauseas, boobs were big, sore, heavier and nipples were larger and darker. They've gone back to normal now except boobs are slightly tender.
Im very tired too though and that hasn't gone. Although some days I feel I have more energy :hugs:

Oh my god!!!!! Cannot believe it - baby was there!! Measuring bang on target of 9+2 :happydance: Had a heartbeat and it was even moving!! You can see from the two scan pics I got that it's feet had moved lol :cloud9: I can't believe it!! OH was crying :cloud9: it was so sweet.
7th pregnancy and I think everything may be fine!!! Thank you for all your support ladies :hugs: I wish all the baby dust in the world for you ladies! :hugs:

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/022.jpg

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/021.jpg

OMG JESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little bean is sooooooo cute!!! im sooooooooooo happy for you!!! i was thinking of you all afternoon!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

Wow Jess amazing pictures! so so so cute!!

The witch got me, this is my last chance to get a BFP before my due date...say a little prayer for me ladies xxx

Stephanie - still in shock to be honest! I just couldn't believe it but I saw it straight away! How are you?

Thanks Bride2b, sorry to hear AF got you :hugs: F'xd you get that BFP!! Sending baby dust!! :dust:

Oh my god!!!!! Cannot believe it - baby was there!! Measuring bang on target of 9+2 :happydance: Had a heartbeat and it was even moving!! You can see from the two scan pics I got that it's feet had moved lol :cloud9: I can't believe it!! OH was crying :cloud9: it was so sweet.
7th pregnancy and I think everything may be fine!!! Thank you for all your support ladies :hugs: I wish all the baby dust in the world for you ladies! :hugs:

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/022.jpg

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/021.jpg

Oh Jess! I knew that you would have wonderful news to share! I love those little feet:wohoo:

Wow Jess amazing pictures! so so so cute!!

The witch got me, this is my last chance to get a BFP before my due date...say a little prayer for me ladies xxx

Wishing you the greatest strength on the due date. Hoping that day isn't too rough on you.

Woohoo! Just got a +opk tonight! We BD'd this morning but looks like we will need to again tomorrow too! I've heard not to BD two days in a row, but if I wait another day I might miss it.

Thanks Kmae :hugs: So good to hear you ovulated :happydance: Lets hope and pray for that BFP now!!

So sorry bride 2 that the witch got you. The first time i took soy it didnot work but it did second cycle.

Kmae yeah for ovulation hope you caught that eggy.

Woohoo! Just got a +opk tonight! We BD'd this morning but looks like we will need to again tomorrow too! I've heard not to BD two days in a row, but if I wait another day I might miss it.

We're trying SMEP again and with that once you get a positive OPK you are suppose to BD 3 days in a row--I've heard 2x in one day can be too much as the sperm haven't had a chance to regenerate/buildup strength to reach the eggy. Looks like we're both heading into the 2WW--when do you plan to test?? I'm thinking I might try on the 22nd. :dust: to us both before our April due dates--wouldn't that be great??!!

We're trying SMEP again and with that once you get a positive OPK you are suppose to BD 3 days in a row--I've heard 2x in one day can be too much as the sperm haven't had a chance to regenerate/buildup strength to reach the eggy. Looks like we're both heading into the 2WW--when do you plan to test?? I'm thinking I might try on the 22nd. :dust: to us both before our April due dates--wouldn't that be great??!!

Oh, good to know! Guess I'll be BD'ing again tomorrow morning too, just to make sure I cover my bases. How exciting to go through the TWW together- even sweeter if we both get a BFP together too! I will probably start testing around cd 10. I know I'll test early because I always seem to no matter if I promise myself not to. How about you?

Oh, good to know! Guess I'll be BD'ing again tomorrow morning too, just to make sure I cover my bases. How exciting to go through the TWW together- even sweeter if we both get a BFP together too! I will probably start testing around cd 10. I know I'll test early because I always seem to no matter if I promise myself not to. How about you?

I did stock up on dollar store tests. So I have 3 cheapies and 1 FRER, going to try holding out until the 22nd. the 21st will be 6 months from my d&c so I think I want to skip that day. If I Ov yesterday then that will put me @ 13DPO.

Oh, Jess! I just saw your scan pics. How beautiful. I'm SO happy for you :)

How many DPO are you girlinyork? Nice to see u back,how have u been getting along? Did you try smep?x

Hey ladies, I hope I can jump in in the middle of everything.

I'm TTC again after an early mc in October, I think I was around 6 weeks. It was unplanned, but after the initial shock I was so excited. My due date would have been around May 31-June 7th. Still no plus sign, but I'm hoping to get one before then! Congrats to everyone on this thread who have gotten BFPs!!

No ovulation yet bride2b. Still out of whack from the mc. We didn't do the SMEP - Chris found it put too much pressure on him so we're NTNP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->