The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Stephanie - still in shock to be honest! I just couldn't believe it but I saw it straight away! How are you?

Thanks Bride2b, sorry to hear AF got you :hugs: F'xd you get that BFP!! Sending baby dust!! :dust:

XXX JESSXXX - I remember when i had a early scan done at 7 weeks, it was just like looking at a blob, but you can see the body and little legs and everything on yours jess :happydance::happydance:. I bet you and oh are still in shock arnt you? Im ok thanks, having a few bad days tbh, have got a terrible cold and i feel like poo so im staying in bed all week. How are you? xxx

Congrats annie77 xxxx

Lovely scans lomelly an jess so happy for you x

Debzie can't wait for your update xxx

Well I should be ov'ing around now x not noticed an ewcm though but having fun practicing x not got my hopes up for this month taking a bfn as another month of mental healing x April will be a year since the bfp of my first loss wow don't know where this whole year has gone! really hoping I get my bfp before my last due date in aug if not I think it will be time to call it a day but I deal with that when an if I get there x

:dust: all round xxxx

Thanks Girlinyork good to see you back!
Welcome Samj732 - how are you? Coping well?
Stephanie - I know it's crazy isn't it! Hopefully I hear back about my 12week scan before Wednesday as the Dr's said if I don't to call them back.
Sorry to hear your not feeling great! Hope you feel better :hugs:
Apart from that how are things with you?
Mrskg - thanks hun :hugs: How are you?

Hello ladies

Just got back from my scan and its not looking good.
I am measuring 5-6 weeks, yoke sac and fetal pole there but no heart beat. In the uk they go with the wait and see approach and so I will be re-scanned in 2 weeks to determine if I have had another missed miscarriage. The midwife I saw was lovely and told me to remain optimistic but how????? So I am entering yet another tww,

Oh no Debzie, that's awful :( How far along are you supposed to measure? x

I should be 6+5 and am faily sure of that as I was using cbfm that cycle and monitoring cm.

Oh Debzie I'm sorry to hear that :( :hugs: I hope it isn't another mmc :hugs: xx

Debzie, don't give up hope, the hb isn't easily detected until after 7 weeks. I hope these next two weeks fly by so you can get a clearer scan.

:hugs:Oh Debzie :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't believe it :-(
I hope its not the news you are dreading.xxx

Sorry you've been left in limbo hun,
Im sure everything will be fine though! It's hard to see the heartbeat in early stages and as it's early on the measurements are less likely to add up as well :hugs: Try think positive and have faith in your little bean :hugs: xx

I don't know what to say for you Debzie. I will keep my fingers tightly crossed for you x

:hugs: Debzie, I hope it works out for you. I would drive myself mad during those two weeks, much worse then a normal TWW! Hopefully we can help keep you occupied :)

Sorry for your losses. And Congrats to all the rainbow :bfp:'s! I would like to add my EDD: October 6, 2012. I MC on March 6 @ 9w3d.

LeinzLove- so sorry for your loss, this thread will offer you tons of support, wee all understand what your going through.

Debzie I am praying for you just came on to see how you got on can't believe it having a wee cry now why is life so f****** cruel! hopefully you just implanted late an thats why your behind what you thought x can't believe they are leaving you for a fortnight though x

Jess I'm doing ok up an down at times going back to work tonight dreading it but have to go back sooner or later x

So sorry for your loss leinzlove x big hugs xxxx

happy to see you back, girlinyork, and glad to see some new faces xx gl ladies hope you all get your BFPs soon.
debzie I'm so sorry for your terrible news, early scans are such a pain because when you're that early there is such a huge margin for error in dates. FX'd you get the good news you deserve.
how much longer till testing blakesmom??
hope everyone else is getting on alright... Jess, how are you feeling?

Hi everyone - just checking in to see how everyone is doing!

Debzie - keepin my fingers crossed that there is nothing to worry about, and all will be fine when you go back in a couple of weeks.

Jess - how are you doing?

AFM, after what seems like an absolute age, I finally have a scan scheduled for next Thursday. I am keeping my fingers crossed that all is hunky dory in there....

Great to see some more BFPs on this thread and some newbies too. This a great thread for support and encouragement!

I broke down and tested this AM, BFN. I'm starting to feel like this is never going to happen for me, and I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. I hope everyone else is doing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->