The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

:hugs: to you Debzie
Mrskg, sorry to hear you have to go back to work, I do hope everything goes well :)

Im good, still don't feel very pregnant but after the scan I keep reassuring myself. Still haven't heard anything from midwife or scan date, so will be phoning my Dr's yet again tomorrow!

How is everyone else? xxx

Jss - do you have a number to contact the midwife directly - I ended up doing that in the end!

Same with me still Jess, boobs are still a bit sore and swollen but that's about all I got. I get an odd bout of nausea at weird times but I'm ok otherwise.... It worries me :(

XXXJESSXXX - Dont worry about not feeling pregnant hun, i think its a natural part of pregnancy, im nearly 26 weeks pregnant and i dont look pregnant or feel it lol. Found out im anemic yesterday so im on the iron pills. The joys of pregnancy. What you doing to pass the time? xxx

Just wanted to say congratulations to everyone on their bfp:thumbup: xxx

Well I phoned Dr's today, was told to ring Midwife.... and Im FUMING!!! they have'nt even RECEIVED my booking form!!!! :grr:
So had to phone Dr's back ask them to fill another our and fax it to them, the receptionist said she'd tell the Dr, going to phone tomorrow again :( argh so pee'd off right now!
Went to council as well as mum has given us a month to move out now, so yeah :nope: I have to bring confirmation of my pregnancy for next thursday?? How??? If the midwife haven't even been informed??? xxx

Lomelly - Im the same last night I was rather nauseaus but that's it. Keep reassuring myself! Hows things with you? xxx

Stephanie - Yeah, I suppose, it's just so horrible I wan't symptoms lol!
Im sooo bored most of the time, except been very busy today :nope: Urgh..
What about you hunny? xxx

Has anyone had like, swollen lymph nodes in the sides of their breasts? Like to the point where you can feel a big mass where they are?

happy to see you back, girlinyork, and glad to see some new faces xx gl ladies hope you all get your BFPs soon.
debzie I'm so sorry for your terrible news, early scans are such a pain because when you're that early there is such a huge margin for error in dates. FX'd you get the good news you deserve.
how much longer till testing blakesmom??
hope everyone else is getting on alright... Jess, how are you feeling?

Planning on the 22nd--just 1 week to go. I will be 11-13DPO by then---FINGERS CROSSED!!

Debzie I'm so sorry I was out of town and just read your post--I am hoping and praying for you that in 2 weeks time little bean will have had a huge growth spurt and will give you a nice strong heart beat. It seems so cruel that you have to wait that long--probably too far along for hCG levels to really tell much--If only we could fast forward...

I'm so nervous, this is the most promising cycle symptom-wise I have had yet. Sore, sore bbs, sore back and knees, thirsty, weird cramping here and there, sticky cm, my tummy just feels empty (until I eat, and then its empty half an hour later?) and my abs hurt? I'm so tired yet I can't fall asleep. I had some weird pulling/popping in my lower abdomen last night, felt like someone was pulling on the bottom of my tailbone? And now tonight I have the worst tension headache. I'm freaked out because I want to be pregnant soo badly, but this is how I felt the last time and I MC. I hope I finally have my sticky BFP soon. I'm going to be absolutely gutted if AF shows.

Psh, I have 4 times already! :haha: This morning I used a FRER and BFN, but I'm hoping it's just too early. Otherwise this is a ton of misery my body is putting me through for nothing. :cry:

I got my last BFP @ 13DPO and it still was kind of light with a FRER--keep up the testing and hopefully your body isn't messing with your head--- :dust:

Well I phoned Dr's today, was told to ring Midwife.... and Im FUMING!!! they have'nt even RECEIVED my booking form!!!! :grr:
So had to phone Dr's back ask them to fill another our and fax it to them, the receptionist said she'd tell the Dr, going to phone tomorrow again :( argh so pee'd off right now!
Went to council as well as mum has given us a month to move out now, so yeah :nope: I have to bring confirmation of my pregnancy for next thursday?? How??? If the midwife haven't even been informed??? xxx

Lomelly - Im the same last night I was rather nauseaus but that's it. Keep reassuring myself! Hows things with you? xxx

Stephanie - Yeah, I suppose, it's just so horrible I wan't symptoms lol!
Im sooo bored most of the time, except been very busy today :nope: Urgh..
What about you hunny? xxx

Typical with the doctors jess, Mine were the same. I recently went to the doctors because im planning to breastfeed i have read in all my pregnancy magazines and books that women who plan to breastfeed should be taking vitamin d. I decided to ask my doctors about this and she looked at me blank and then looked on the internet and said, "oh yes your right" lol.
Yep im bored all the time and im getting sick of counting down the weeks and days, i feel sad knowing that i have 14 weeks left which is about 98 days lol. xxx

Stephanie - Im just so pee'd off. Not only that as me and OH are getting thrown out I have an appointment with the council next thursday but they said I need to bring confirmation of pregnancy, like the pack you get from midwife or something BUT because my Dr f*cked my booking appointment form I won't see midwife before then. I rang Dr's and asked if they do confirmation letters... yes they do, for 25.00!!! and they can't guarentee it before Thursday :nope: But it's their fault I have to get a confirmation letter because they messed up!
Pffh what a useless Dr! I plan to breastfeed too, when do you have to start taking vitamin D? Bless, It is boring isn't it :nope: Doing anything nice this weekend? xxx

A lot of my symptoms have flown out the window or at least toned down this AM. Feel like I am getting a sinus infection, which is normal for the beginning of spring, my bbs aren't as sore as they have been (maybe because I haven't been prodding them all night :haha:), and I (TMI!) feel sore down there like I usually do when AF shows up. I am disappointed, but I guess all I can do is wait and see.
Thank goodness for all you ladies, you are such a wonderful support system :)

Still have my fingers crossed for you Sam.

Jess I would be tempted poas in front of the council lol. Drs are so incompetant at times. Can you not ask for a maternity exemption form from the desk and get that signed by your gp. They could do that without having to see a doc and you are entitled to it. It's the one you send off just send it after your council appt.

Blakesmom, I'll be testing right around that time with you. My temps are a little higher than normal right now but that's it- plus I've had a cold for the past two days so that may have something to do with it. The first pg I had extremely sensative nips by around 7dpo so if that ends up happening again, then that would be a reassuring sign for me. For now just waiting.

Jess, so sorry that Drs are giving you the run around; that is exactly what the RE is doing wth me- drives me absolutly mad- like my time and life doesn't really matter to them. :ignore: You may need to make up an emergency story so that they have to give you a scan.

Samj732, I hear you! I've been waiting to have a sticky bean since November of 2010...its just been too long- plus most of my friends are on baby #2, and I'm still waiting to get pg with #1. Fx'd that we get our BFP very soon. :dust:

Blakesmom, I'll be testing right around that time with you. My temps are a little higher than normal right now but that's it- plus I've had a cold for the past two days so that may have something to do with it. The first pg I had extremely sensative nips by around 7dpo so if that ends up happening again, then that would be a reassuring sign for me. For now just waiting.

Jess, so sorry that Drs are giving you the run around; that is exactly what the RE is doing wth me- drives me absolutly mad- like my time and life doesn't really matter to them. :ignore: You may need to make up an emergency story so that they have to give you a scan.

Samj732, I hear you! I've been waiting to have a sticky bean since November of 2010...its just been too long- plus most of my friends are on baby #2, and I'm still waiting to get pg with #1. Fx'd that we get our BFP very soon. :dust:

I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot but its hard not to--just trying to be relaxed--not even sure if I will continue with daily temping as last month it really got my hopes up, but I have also had some sinus/cold stuff and nips are already a bit sensitive which I don't normally notice. Fingers crossed and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->