The BFP Before The 'Would Of Been' Due Date Thread - Any Joiners?

Thanks ladies, haha I did ask what evidence and she said well don't be bringing in a stick or anything :haha:
What is that form? What does it do? Where do I get it lol?
Hope things are still good for you Debzie :hugs:
Baby dust to all the rest of you girls!!

Jess its the materniy exemption certificate is a card you get that allows you free nhs prescriptions and dental care. You get a form to apply from your gp you need them to sign it before you send it off. So if you pick up a form from your gp and ask them to sign it it will ne enough proof.

I'm doing ok thanks hun just trying to relax until a week on Mon when i get my next scan. Still no ms. Just really tired and have sore. boobies. Not much symptom wise really.

Thanks mrs migg see your still getting highs hope your peak is around the corner.

Thanks Debzie, I was disappointed I was really hoping for that peak today. I'm trying loads of positive new things this month and genuinely think my bfp is coming soon. Before May, pleeeease before May.

Debzie, with my mmc my bbs went back to normal almost overnight. I never had ms to begin with though so can't help you there xx

My tiredness disappeared with mine as well. I went from feeling pregnant to feeling completely normal literally overnight too.

Debzie, I am with these two ladies. When I had my MC I just knew I wasn't pregnant anymore. I felt totally normal, except the cramping which I was told to expect with the bleeding. I still have my FXed for you!

thanks ladies. All i can remember with my two previous mmcs was that I did have symptoms but they were nausea and dizzyness and really bad backache. Thankfully at present I have none of that. I can vaguely remember my boobs being sore but not all the time like this. I am eeking more and more hope with each passing day.

Hi everyone I think I just got the best (but scariest) mothers day present ever! Lol I just took a test & it came back :bfp: straight away!! :happydance: but now I'm really worried as I held it in my urine for 10 secs like the test said (sorry if tmi) but is it possible to get a false bfp from over soaking it as when I layed to test down it looked to soaked if you know what I mean lol also I'm really worried it could just be left over hormones from my mmc!? It's been 2 & a half months since my mmc & I got a negative within 2 weeks on a frer but the test I took was a morrisons test which is apparently more sensitive! Does that sound even possible? Sorry for the long post but I'm just a bit mixed emotions atm! xx

I've read on peeonastick.com that it's really hard to "over soak" a HPT. I'm sure you're fine! CONGRATS!!

If you already had a negative hpt last time it's unlikely it's anything left over, congratulations! Happy mothers day!!!

Camlet I used a morrisons test at 15 dpo and the line came straight upand they do look wet. the only thing that can happen is with ICS if you oversoak them the dye can travel back up and settle on the reaction strip havenot seen this happen with cased tests. Congratulations.

Congrats & happy mothers day!!! I totally agree if you took a test and it was negative after your mmc, then it wouldnt still be in your system to show positive now! H&H nine months xx

Thanks everyone :) I guess I'm still in shock that it's happened so quick we've always struggled to concieve so for it to happen in the 1st month of trying seems so unreal! I'm going to test again tomorrow with the spare test just to be sure! Lol I'm so happy but nervous at the same time! I've got all the same symptoms as my last pregnancy which is making so nervous that it's going to end the same way again as I didn't have any of them with my healthy pregnancys! :( I just hope & pray this is a healthy sticky bean! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->