~~The big BFN PEE-OFF!~~

Hey bluesky, hope you're all chirpy and maybe even home by now?

I'm laying low on the sofa right now after a day of passing clots... yuck! But hopefully for a good cause *chant to tissue to come out*

Home at last :happydance:

Thanks for your messages girls.

Everything went ok, They said there was quite a bit of blood and clots and a small amount of tissue which they have sent off hopefully thats all gone now and I can finally get back to some sort of normality.

I had to stay in for a while after thou as they didnt know for about 4 hours wether i needed another shot of Anti D because im rhesus negative and as they have never had anyone before who had retained products they didnt know what to do Hmmmmmm anyeay after deliberating they gave a mahussive shot in my leg with a huge needle it made the nurse feel funny.

So im gonna do a test in about a week and it will be negative right??

Petitpas - whats with the slugs? so weird. 2 days ago I started bleeding really heavily again and thought where the hell does this blood all come from. Suprisingly my iron levels are good. I hope its settled down and the tissue has plopped down the loo....

Im now gonna enjoy a nice cuppa :coffee:

Love and hugs to all xxxx

Oh hon,
Sorry for the massive needle - boo! Glad everything went well, though, and they managed to get that elusive piece of tissue out. It's really impressive how much blood and clots just tiny pieces of retained tissue can cause.
I hope you enjoy your cuppa and will be back to poas in no time! xxx

Bluesky - glad to see you got through yesterday ok and I hope it's sorted out your problems. :flower:

I finally got my :bfn: this morning after AF arrived yesterday !!

It's been very strange - I'd been bleeding (fresh bright red blood) continually since I went back to the hospital on 11th June, then on Tuesday I had lower back pain like I do before :witch: arrives and yesterday the bleeding changed completely. I also passed a lump of unidentifiable tissue today (even though there was apparently nothing there on my scan on the 11th) so I think that may have been what was causing my problems.

Anyway it looks like I'm graduating from this thread now, but I'd just like to wish everyone all the best for speedy :bfn: and I'll keep looking in to see how everyone's doing. :hugs:

Bluesky - glad to see you got through yesterday ok and I hope it's sorted out your problems. :flower:

I finally got my :bfn: this morning after AF arrived yesterday !!

It's been very strange - I'd been bleeding (fresh bright red blood) continually since I went back to the hospital on 11th June, then on Tuesday I had lower back pain like I do before :witch: arrives and yesterday the bleeding changed completely. I also passed a lump of unidentifiable tissue today (even though there was apparently nothing there on my scan on the 11th) so I think that may have been what was causing my problems.

Anyway it looks like I'm graduating from this thread now, but I'd just like to wish everyone all the best for speedy :bfn: and I'll keep looking in to see how everyone's doing. :hugs:

Thanks and congrats on the bfn :happydance:

Hi ladies,

Mrmojo1971, well done on getting your BFN!! and good luck for the next part of your journey :kiss:

bluesky, I hope you are taking it easy and getting some rest after your op yesterday, fx'd for your BFN :flower:

My blood result from monday shows hcg level has dropped to 13, not what I was hoping but at least its still going down, hopefully I'll have my BFN within the next week or so

petipas, sending you some :hugs:

take care

xmagsx :kiss:

Im all excited tonite, only getting a faint line now which means soon be BFN

Ooooh, good news all round!

Mrmojo, I'm sorry you had such a horrible passing of tissue, but fantastic news on the :bfn:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the bleeding disappears and that you get get back to a normal cycle very quickly :kiss:

Maggsy,
13 is very low and you're almost there! :happydance:

Baronessgogo,
By the sounds of it, you're close to graduating, too! :yipee:

Off on my holiday tommorow so when I come back in a week I hope to see all your :bfn: and mine 2

:hugs:

Ooooh, have a lovely holiday, bluesky! You must be so glad you got 'sorted' before you go. DH and I are going to France on Wednesday and after a short walk in town this evening (with me bleeding all over myself in the ice cream shop and then having to camp out in a theatre's loo to pass two large clots and clean myself up) we realised that we might have to revise our plans and take it extremely easy. I'm so annoyed with my body right now! Good job I get to see my doctor a few hours before we take the ferry as I think I will ask him to arrange an operation asap on our return (this is if the tissue doesn't pass on its own like mrmojo's did). Then maybe I can have a :bfn: for when you come back from your holiday. You are going away for six weeks or so, right? :haha:

Oh Petitpas thats bloody awful (excuse the pun) You need to get sorted out soon its not fair to keep going on like this. I cant believe our bodies, I am still bleeding heavier than a period but not as bad as I had been. Even after them doing the op where does it all come from?

I will be making sure I pack lots of pads and tissues and not over exert myself, let DH and the dog go off and do their thing while I chill and read a book.

Hope you have a lovely holiday too. Bon Voyage!!

Hi ladies,

well I think I now have my BFN!!!

In the early hours of friday morning I woke up thinking I'd wet the bed, got up and started hemouraging blood everywhere, made it down to the loo, and realised how bad it was, blood running down my legs and not stopping, shouted bf, by the time he came down I was collapsing on the toilet pan, managed to tell him to fone an ambulance before passing out.
Got rushed to hospital, (blue lights flashing), I've never been so scared, I really thought I was dying, the blood just wouldn't stop. Got 4 litres of fluid through IV, passed an extremely large clot about the size of my hand. Got transferred to another hospital with gyno ward. blood pressure was on the floor. passed some more large clots, Docs said it was a build up due to having no period, and my hcg level had dropped suddenly. Got allowed home at lunch time. I'm by no means a dramatic person, but this has never happened to me and I've given birth 3 times, I hope I never go through anything like this again, and wish I had been warned that something like this can happen.

I'm now on bed rest and am feeling extremely weak from the amount of blood lost, but finally I know whats going on.

I hope you are all well, and wish the lucky holiday goers all the best, think I need one myself after all this!!!

Take care :hugs:

xmagsx

:hugs: Mags you poor thing - it sounds absolutely horrendous.

I really hope it's all sorted out for you now. Take it easy !!

That sounds beyond terrible! I really hope that this is the end of it for you!! Get lots of rest, let your OH pamper you and let us know when you get your bfn.

Take care!:hugs:

OMG, Maggsy!
I'm so sorry to hear about your ordeal! It sounds absolutely horrific!!! :hugs:
I'm hoping you get to feel better soon. How long can you stay in bed for to recuperate?

OMG, Maggsy!
I'm so sorry to hear about your ordeal! It sounds absolutely horrific!!! :hugs:
I'm hoping you get to feel better soon. How long can you stay in bed for to recuperate?

Hi petitpas,

I'm lucky in that I'm off work at the moment, so can take all the time I need to get back on track, I've got an appointment with the gyno on monday afternoon so will hopefully get some more answers,

How's things at your end?

xmagsx

Hey Maggsy,
I hope they scan you to make sure you don't have any remaining tissue that's causing the horrific bleeding. It's strange, though, especially with your very low hcg level... Honestly, I never cease to be amazed by all this pregnancy-malarky!

I'm doing ok today. Only a few twinges and a bit tired, but only af-like bleeding and definitely no gushing or clots. Hope it doesn't all start up again tomorrow but don't plan on going very far just in case.

You take care and rest as much as you can. Maybe you can get your OH to cook you some juicy red steak accompanied by spinach to help replenish your iron levels. :hugs:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

I got my :bfn:. First on an FRER and then for good measure (and because I was wondering how the two tests compare) on a Superdrug test.

:yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->