The Big Fat Symptom Spotting Thread!

xsophiexleax

Reaction score
I know there was one ages ago but it kinda just stopped (and I miss it haha!) so I thought I'd make another one cos I know there's a LOT of us that symptom spot even though we're not trying and most of us are using contraception :haha: So I thought we could post here and not feel so silly cos there's a lot of us that do it! :dohh:

So I'll start - peeing a lot, headaches and mild cramps! AF isn't due til the 29th. :dohh:

Anyone else? :laugh2:

how cool is this thread haha

yesturday i felt really dizzy, sick, pains in tummy, so i was thinking ohh i may be pregnant

the thing is i had my implant out 14days ago and havent had 1st AF yet so i am 99% sure im not lol x

i know u can fall pregnant straight after havin implant out (without AF) but i know im not tht lucky :(

Lianne x :hugs:

how cool is this thread haha

yesturday i felt really dizzy, sick, pains in tummy, so i was thinking ohh i may be pregnant

the thing is i had my implant out 14days ago and havent had 1st AF yet so i am 99% sure im not lol x

i know u can fall pregnant straight after havin implant out (without AF) but i know im not tht lucky :(

Lianne x :hugs:

forgot to say peeing loads & loads as well x

Well I just had my af so no symptom spotting for me yet!

xx

Waiting for af to start any moment now.

Bloated
Sleepy
Funny taste in mouth
boobs are just now starting to hurt and usually they hurt all the way from O up till the day I start.

Mine do that! Hurt all the way from o day to af day! Odd! Must the the progestrogen!

xx

AF due on Monday...

Majorly sore boobs
Feeling sick
Peeing a lot
Tired as anything

we DTD unprotected from cd21 onwards so I know it's pretty impossible for me to be pregnant but I don't know if I'm exaggerating my symptoms in the small hope I might be lol. Ah well xx

I stopped taking the pill about a month ago, still haven't had first AF yet, so the possibility of me being pregnant is very slim, but I still hope!

-nipples were sore about a week ago, then it went away
-I'll be hungry but nothing sounds good
-cramps that come and then go really fast
-getting tired earlier at night

That's about it. Doesn't look very promising =(

Oh oh!!

Tonight I had funny tingly pains at work when I went to move.

PMSL!!!!
this is sooo funny, were not TTC but we want to so therefore have symptoms... lol
last month i had all the symptoms then AF arrived. this month nothing really..... except a bit of windy pops!!! lol..... although i think that may be the beans!! :)

PMSL!!!!
this is sooo funny, were not TTC but we want to so therefore have symptoms... lol
last month i had all the symptoms then AF arrived. this month nothing really..... except a bit of windy pops!!! lol..... although i think that may be the beans!! :)

:rofl:

My symptom: on cd 37 of a 28 average.... ugh.

Heartburn, Loads of CM, sleepy, lower back pain, pressure in my womb and peeing like crazy... testing in a week...

everytime i cook southern fried chicken recently, the smell makes me feel so sick ive vomited, 2 times this week ive attempted to eat the fresh southern fried chicken fillets i brought and i just cannot bring myself to the smell. So there is my symptom smell, i have the coil fitted for now so i felt relitively safe but secretly hoping otherwise, that would be exciting! i think ive also convinced myself that my stomach is growing.My periods have been erratic since i had the coil fitted a year ago, but it always makes me go hmmm when im on and off for months at a time, ive taken tons of preg tests since i had the coil fitted, because its been so up and down you can never be sure

How weird about the chicken!

My gag reflex is normally okay but for the last couple of days it's been awful :| it's scaring me cos I'm terrified of throwing up!! :(

How weird about the chicken!

My gag reflex is normally okay but for the last couple of days it's been awful :| it's scaring me cos I'm terrified of throwing up!! :(

omg..even if sum1 says "i feel sick" thats it...IM GONE!!!

the only sick i can just about deal with is baby sick, but thts becuz i have HAD to...

:hugs:

Me too! I bolt it!!
That's 1 part of having kids I'm terrified about, as soon as they're ill i'm gonna be constantly on edge and bricking it!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->