The Big Fat Symptom Spotting Thread!

Hubby told me last night he feels that I am grumpier than normal, but blames it on the folic acid?? hee hee. does folic acid then make you feel bloated,constipated,and have headaches???

well I am SS this month even though the :witch: arrived (albeit very weirdly). I'm constantly hungry but feeling slight sickness in the morning, more horny than anything :blush: (which is a definate sign that im not as when I was preggo before I never wanted it) and also having a few twinges here and there.
I'm so not pregnant :haha:
Wish AF would bugger off though, all this starting and stopping.

We had unprotected right around when i was ov but i took the MAP so unlikely im pregnant but im stil hoping! lol

Im bloted, gassy, really emotional, getting spots, had some days of cramps..

Ive already tested twice and got BFN so i know im not lol!

AF due tomorrow so she if she turns upon time!

Well shes arrived early! lol CD1 today for me.. and i think im going to head over to TTC. Been thinking about it so much and i dont want to wait any longer, it took a while to get pregnant with my second im so worried ill wait then will have another long wait after that so im going for it now and whatever is meant to be will be.. oo exciting! :D

Good luck!

I'm 5 dpo now and this wait is driving me nuts, today I couldn't decide if I was hungry or crampy or had heartburn or felt sick or none of them or a combination! It's probably all in my head...

My boobs have been sore now i think for more than 2 weeks and i do feel rather sick in mornings but have not actually been sick... also had a strange amount of clear mucus (is that spelt right?) when i pee... also was peeing loads there for a while but that seems to have passed. Am tired alot but think that might just be me all the time..lol... and had cramps in tummy and lower back as if Period is coming but it doesnt and is not due till this wknd!

So want to be pregnant!!!!
We did have 2 missaps last month the wk before my period was due but then it came so i know i am not and we have been very good this month so no chance!!!! :cry:

I had my implant taken out just over 2 weeks ago, and we've not been very good with the contraception (in fact we've been pretty useless - oops :s ) i've had all sorts of 'symptoms' since coming off the implant but I think most of it is probably just my body adjusting to the new hormone levels.

Recent Symptoms:
Dizzy spells
Feeling sick randomly
Extreme tiredness (this whole week i've felt drowsy most of the time, like ive been drugged)
Cramps
Really hungry all the time (ugh - i thought you were supposed to LOSE weight when you come off hormonal BC!)

It wouldn't be ideal if I was pg atm, but i'd still love it! I know i'm just kidding myself, but here's half hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->