The Big Fat Symptom Spotting Thread!

Ah i am so glad to see that everyone else does this too!!!....:happydance:

I get the sore boobs thing too... feeling ok at the min but will def post it next time i think there is something wrong...lol :happydance: so much fun!!!

I always think i am tired/sick etc but i actuallt think its all in my head as i am secretlly wanting to feel that way and be pregnant!!!! :wacko:

Well today I have majorly sore boobs and been having dizzy spells. Also not got my usual raging PMT that I get the week before, AF is due on the 5th.
I stopped the symptom spotting for ages as I figured nothing was gonna get past my coil but feel a bit different this month. I no in my heart im not though, just very hopeful thinking

I know I'm on the pill, never miss any etc but still do it anyway :haha:

I've been having dizzy spells, loads of CM, sicky feeling, and tired all the time. We DTD 4 days and 3 days before I should've O'd, so there's a chance, though only a small one. Can't test for another week!

Hello thought I would join in ! I was on holiday last week and on the way back on the plane I was sick 5 times. I never usually get travel sick and this was proper intense sickness. Since I got back I have been feeling really sick most of the time but haven't been sick again. (Been back 2 days) Its been worst at night I keep waking up thinking I am going to be sick and have had to sleep with a basin by the bed. I am not sure if its a tummy bug or something but I was in New York so its not as likely as with other countries.

I am on the pill and haven't missed any but have now convinced myself I could be pregnant lol

Today I bought two tests but thought I would till the morning to do one ..... although now I feel silly and and pretty sure I wont be pregnant and wonder if there is any point. I am only half way through my pill packet so still have about 2 weeks till AF is due.

O yeah and I read in my pregnancy book that if you are expecting twins you can get morning sickness early and since my Husband has twins on both sides I decided thats what it is lol ! I really feel like I am getting the baby crazys now !! :)

I am on CD21 today so the symptom spotting will soon start. I am already peeing alot but I am also drinking more water than usual.

Crazy in the head! Haha.

xxx

Well looks like I am just under the weather :( did a test and got:bfn: .... I was strangely disappointed even though we are not planning on trying for a few more months ! Doesn't help that I still feel a bit crap !

Anyway its Saturday :) So better cheer up and enjoy the weekend ! xx

I'm super itchy everywhere!! Now I didn't think this was a symptom until i flicked through the preg forums and lots of ladies were complaining about being really itchy :rofl: so that's one that's gonna be implanted in my head now!

AF came this morning. :( Strangely disappointed even though we decided not to try for another month or so.

I love that we have this thread in WTT. I'm glad I'm not the only one who symptom spots even when pregnancy is nearly impossible! lol

No AF, lots of CM, super "in the mood" for like two weeks now, bouts of nausea, some cramps and twinges, heartburn, and a weird appetite (nothing sounds appealing, even the foods I always love)... Those are the weird symptoms for me, I've had a few headaches (which I'm prone to) and fatigue (grad. school will do that to you). GL everyone! :D

I'm 2 DPO so I'm sure the symptom spotting will begin in earnest shortly!! :haha: xx

I'm 2 DPO so I'm sure the symptom spotting will begin in earnest shortly!! :haha: xx

Eeeekk I'm excited for you! Especially seen as you were NTNP!

I am symptom spotting a bit this month, I have lots of CM 5dpo....which i don't usually get? I have a really weird appetite too, and always wanting to eat. Oh and I am reallly thirsty but have had my 2 litres.

I know I will end up testing lol. We only use withdrawal, and I am more hoping not as a little one would not be ideal now (it would be due in the last 3months of our final year degree!) so need to hold off a little! We dtd 7 days before ovulation...no method at all. And then used withdrawal after that, I did ask him maybe we should use a condom and he said no, I don't know whether I should put that down to him not minding so much or him being a stupid sex driven male! Anyway, he is very good at his job :winkwink: so I am sure it is unlikely! Although as we speak I have weird twinges in my lower abdomen....

I am definately going to get him to use a condom for the next 3 months around Ov time just for peace of mind. Would be a nightmare having a baby and dissertation due on the same date lol.

I usually have sore boobs at this point in my cycle. But so far nothing?! Odd!

xx

I have just started my cycle and would normally be fine, but this month I have sore boobs and headache that I can't seem to shift . Not thinking too much into it though :)

When I went to bed today all I dreamt about was that I was pregnant and how I was gonna tell my hubby, still have the tender boobs and the headache though x

I have been feeling really weak and like i want to throw up.... i know its my imagination but it feels real!!..... keep thinking what if... even though i know its impossible as we are using protection everytime!!!

So want to be pregnant!!!! :cry:

I have reeeeally sore boobs!!! Think I have this normally though lol xx

I dont have sore boobs... and i usually do now. I keep peeing loads but that could just be my new diet?

I felt a bit sick this morning but that could just be my migrane! Lol.

xx

I feel a bit sick...but that is most definately because I have just eaten 6 jam tarts :haha:

Genuinely though, I have had a lot of weird twinges and aches in my lower abdomen today....which I am not imagining, right on que at 7dpo....

Ooh BButterflies! How exciting! You use pull out method right? X

I had some ovarian pain last night on my left side last night but that is probably just my cyst playing up.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->