The big Preseed experiment!!!

Buggzxxx

Reaction score
So my preseed came today and this will be the first month that I use it. There are so many success stories on the web I thought we could try a little experiment. I thought myself and any other preseed ladies could get involved in this thread so we could see for ourselves how successful this stuff is over the month... I figured if we get lots of BFPs then we can safely say it is everything its hyped up to be... And if not then maybe its not... What dya say? Wanna join me? X

Hey there! Good luck to you!
I was using KY :dohh: because I didn't know that it could be harmful to :spermy: but have been using Preseed for the past month. Hopefully, my period will not show up this weekend.
If you don't want to order it, you can always go to Target. They carry it.
Oh--one tip. A little bit of Preseed goes a long way. If you have the vial thingies, don't fill them up too much.

Mine just came a few days ago, and I'll give it a try :thumbup:
Itching to start over again, but unfortunately still waiting for my new cycle to begin (ovulated late, CD39/12dpo today and waiting...:growlmad:)

But I'll definitely join in! What day of your cycle are you at?

Mine just came a few days ago, and I'll give it a try :thumbup:
Itching to start over again, but unfortunately still waiting for my new cycle to begin (ovulated late, CD39/12dpo today and waiting...:growlmad:)

But I'll definitely join in! What day of your cycle are you at?

Hi. :) I have three more days until period is due. Having sore breasts and am super-tired right now, but these could just be signs that AF is right around the corner. Usually crave chocolate during PMS, though, and not experiencing that now, so it's a good sign.

Hi ladies. I used pre seed 1st time last month but BFN but we used way too much. It says to use up to 3 on the applicator and this just all leaked out after OH you know :blush:. So were only using up to 1 on the applicator this month as heard thats a better amount, so hoping itll work this time.

GL ladies xx

Theres a good few of us already! Should be an interesting thread!

I'm only on CD4 so a way to go till ov, but hopefully we'll have a good little experiment with lots of BFPs!

Thanks for all the advice girls I'll make sure I dont use too much x

I am TTC # 2, I have used preseed before but no BFP, but now I am actually charting so maybe I missed my windows. I am confused about people saying they ordered it, I live in Chicago and its on the shelves in CVS and Walgreens.

I started preseed this cycle. Definitely think the recommended amount is far too much-- I use just barely over 1 on the applicator and that is perfect for me :thumbup:
Quite curious to see if it helped, I'll know in 12 days :flower: Not getting my hopes up, but I gotta say I felt a little more confident knowing I was doing the best for the little :spermy:!

I live in Chicago and its on the shelves in CVS and Walgreens.

Here (in Western Canada) I haven't seen it in any store yet, so I ordered it online.

The charting should definitely help! Maybe also use OPKs....

I am TTC # 2, I have used preseed before but no BFP, but now I am actually charting so maybe I missed my windows. I am confused about people saying they ordered it, I live in Chicago and its on the shelves in CVS and Walgreens.

It's at Target, too. :)

Started using this this month as well. Got it via Amazon. Had read some threads first so only used a little... but still trying to work our correct amount.

AF is due in the until Saturday but cramps have started already... :cry:

I started using it this month for the first time, too. Got my smiley on the OPKs last night, so I'll know in a couple of weeks or so. I can't imagine using the amount they recommend. I used 1 the first night and about 1.5 the second. I think right in there is right for me. Anymore and I think it would just be a waste. I hope this is the thread full of BFPs!

I used it last month without success, so I do hope to hear some good news on this thread!

Great thread!! I got mine in the mail today too!!! So excited. They don't sell it in stores here in Canada so had to order it online. Never used it before and will only be using 1G of it as I read lots of reviews that the suggested amount is way to much. Feeling hopeful this month...and lots of baby dust to all of you! Can't wait to here the success stories :dust:

I am trying preseed this month also along with SMEP. Am currently on cd9 so we will see how it goes.
:dust:

i used preseed this cycle as well. Af should be here tomorrow. Will update and let everyone know!

Hey ladies! This is the second month for me using preseed. Last month was an anovulatory cycle so I hope this month is better. I got my +opk this morning and another this afternoon. Fingers crossed I get my temp rise and actually ovulate this month!

Good luck to everyone!

:dust:

We're using Preseed for the first month too! I'll be interested to see how this turn out or us all.

We didn't use it every time (we got a bit carried away & forgot! Oops!) But we did use it on CD12 & 14 & I think I O'd on CD14. I have to wait till next Tues to find out if it worked or not. (FC'd!)

We're using Conceive Plus. It seems more widely available in the UK but comparing ingredients online they don't appear to be dissimilar. They have the same aim - ie, neutralising PH for little swimmers... I'll join in if you don't mind? First month using this too. AF was due Wednesday but appear to be having a longer month this month. FF is saying she's not due till Sunday based on my ovulation day.

We were previously using Durex Play and had no idea that it was bad for the swimmers! Oops! Along with not knowing I ovulated so late and using the wrong lube didn't make for a very successful 6/7 months TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->