The big Preseed experiment!!!

Well, i'm still in shock, but I woke up at 4:30am and just couldn't wait anymore!! I'm at 13DPO and got a BFP:):) This was out 5th month TTC and first month with preseed. Worth every penny!

Congratulations!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Well, i'm still in shock, but I woke up at 4:30am and just couldn't wait anymore!! I'm at 13DPO and got a BFP:):) This was out 5th month TTC and first month with preseed. Worth every penny!

congratulations!! :thumbup:

Congrats!

Well I'm out. AF is late I'm 13dpo, tested a stark blaring negative :( I'm trying my best not to let it get to me. Hubby looked real sad. Temp dropped today too, not below coverline but significant drop. LOL no hope....on to the next..af needs to come so I can really get mad lol

Well, 8dpo... the last 2 days I have had lots cramping and BAD BACK PAIN. My back has never hurt this bad. I also feel as though I may be coming down with something... chills and sore throat, extra thirsty....which odd enough gives me a little hope. I must say... I keep going to the bathroom, thinking that AF has arrived early, but nothing. Still not due for another 5 or 6 days.. getting anxious to POAS.. Crossing my finger and toes that this is our month!!!

Well hang in there girly... I am now 13 dpo, 2 days late on AF and had a bfn yesterday. I'm going to test again tomorrow at 14 dpo see what happens. The thing is, I thought I was going to O later than I did, so I didn't use my preseed until after I already O'd. Not sure if using it afterwards would have still helped things out lol. I'll let you guys know when I either get AF or BFP.

I am out, it was my third month using pre-seed, no luck. I think we are going to try natural this cycle

Put me down for :bfp: with preseed! First cycle trying it, used it and was also taking Royal Jelly, but the RJ didnt really have time to make a difference, so I think it was the preseed! I have mild endo, one ovary, and cysts. :dust::thumbup:

Wow congrats to you!

As for me just finish af, not sure if we going to use preseed 3rd time around. Hubby has appt on the 22nd at urologist to see what next steps we need to take. I'm taking b6 this month. My lp is 12 days and ppl keep telling me thats on the short side, so I'll see if that makes a difference.

Well... Saturday I thought AF was coming as I had spotting. Gave up on the month, thought we'll try next month. Then it all went away by Sunday... that NEVER happens. Figured it would start again at any moment as ihad cramping and back pain. Then Today my boobs started hurting HORRIBLY. Though on a whim, i would test... got a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a VERY CLEAR one at that on a two line test. Thought NO WAY. Tested on a digital. immediately said YES hours later, and after I had some water... Called the doctor. Confirmed with a blood test!!!:happydance: SO HAPPY< and SO IN LOVE!

Well... Saturday I thought AF was coming as I had spotting. Gave up on the month, thought we'll try next month. Then it all went away by Sunday... that NEVER happens. Figured it would start again at any moment as ihad cramping and back pain. Then Today my boobs started hurting HORRIBLY. Though on a whim, i would test... got a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a VERY CLEAR one at that on a two line test. Thought NO WAY. Tested on a digital. immediately said YES hours later, and after I had some water... Called the doctor. Confirmed with a blood test!!!:happydance: SO HAPPY< and SO IN LOVE!

congrats:):)

Congrats on all the :bfp:!!!

Put me down for a :bfp: with preseed as well! I used it every single time with the applicator. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->