The big Preseed experiment!!!

I am trying Conceive Plus next cycle. I've neve tried either of them, but for some reason my gut told me to go with CP. They're supposed to be very similar, though. We've been trying for 4 months, November will be our fifth, so hopefully this works!

I've never heard of Conceive Plus; thanks for mentioning that one. Maybe I'll try it instead if I get nothing with Preseed.

How's everyone doing? Any results in yet? AF was due over the weekend for a couple of people wasn't she? I take it she hasn't shown for you CrossedFinger?

She's due here tomorrow - so hoping she cancels her visit!!

I'm CD 4 at the minute - Waiting for AF to bugger off so we can get down to BD'ing!

Im 10dpo still with unusually sore boobs, but I have had outbreak of spots which is a good sign af is coming this weekend :( did a test this morning, was negative! :( Hope everyone else if having better luck :)

How's everyone doing? Any results in yet? AF was due over the weekend for a couple of people wasn't she? I take it she hasn't shown for you CrossedFinger?

She's due here tomorrow - so hoping she cancels her visit!!

AF was due over the weekend for me, but so far she hasn't showed up. I've had sore breasts for a week now, but nothing that isn't period-related. I'm thinking I'll give it a few more days before I test again, though. Don't want to waste a lot of money on tests. :)

Anyone else have any luck so far?

Sounding hopeful, CrossedFinger! GL!

It's still early Ellberry, you're not out yet.

As for me, I have realised AF is due tomorrow, not today so I've got another day to wait. Good job I noticed or I would have got all excited when she didn't arrive today!

Hi ladies,

I am on CD 6 and AF is just slowing herself down, hopefully she will have stopped by tomorrow!

I have irregular cycles and started charting and OPK'ing last month. I just ordered some pre-seed from ebay to try this month! Here's hoping for a BFP before Xmas!!

I caved and bought a test this morning. And :bfp: So I took three more (I know, crazy...) and :bfp:

I am going to the doctor tomorrow morning to confirm. :)

Oh my god!!!! :) :) :) Congratulations!!!!! Thats fantastic!!! :) :) Woohooooo!!! xxxxxxx

I caved and bought a test this morning. And :bfp: So I took three more (I know, crazy...) and :bfp:

I am going to the doctor tomorrow morning to confirm. :)

Congratulations!! Do you think it has anything to do with pre-seed?? xx

I'm not sure, but I think it helped that I wasn't using KY anymore. I was clueless that the KY could harm the sperm.

Hi ladies! I would like to join in as well if that is ok! I am currently on CD6 and AF is slowing down. This is only our second cycle of TTC, but I decided to order Preseed and received that in the mail today! I am anxious to start trying again! Good Luck everyone and congrats on the BFP I saw! :happydance:

Hi ladies! I would like to join in as well if that is ok! I am currently on CD6 and AF is slowing down. This is only our second cycle of TTC, but I decided to order Preseed and received that in the mail today! I am anxious to start trying again! Good Luck everyone and congrats on the BFP I saw! :happydance:

Same here :happydance: (well, I am on CD5, but same otherwise). Can't wait to finally have AF disappear and try over again.

Congrats crossedfinger!

Wow, congratulations CrossedFinger! How exciting! 1 point to Preseed!!

AF is due here today, just hoping she'll stay away.

Just wanted to say that we used both preseed and conceive plus over the time that we were TTC - at time of conception we used preseed. We really liked it as a lubricant and used it mostly externally on hubby and I, though I did use a tiny bit internally. It's not a miracle worker but it is definitely a good lube! Good luck!!

Wow our first BFP! Congratulations honey! Lets hope theres many more to follow! X

I'm also CD6 today :)

AF left yesterday for me x

Hi Ladies! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. DH and I used preseed every time we BD'ed this cycle. I am 5 DPO and I am already fighting the urge to POAS :haha:. I also have to keep myself from over thinking any possible sign I might get. Like 2 nights ago I had extremely vivid dreams and today my nipples seem a little sore (sorry if tmi) Trying to conceive is such a mind game!

:dust: to everyone! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"