The big Preseed experiment!!!

Hey,
Just wanted to give you guys some added hope :)

2 years ago at this time my hubby and I used preseed on the 1st cycle that I started TTC and we got pregnant. Who knows if it was the preseed that did it but I was pretty excited. Now we have a gorgeous almost 15 month old and are starting to TTC again!

I used it this cycle as well. Can't test for about another week... Hope someone gets a :bfp:!

Hello!!! :hi:

Can I join you too?? Have used it this month for the first time, this was our 3rd cycle trying!! Fingers crossed!!!
This one is proving a bit weird though, boobs becamse seriously sore what I thought was just before ov, and have stayed sore since (7days), usually only lasts 3-4days :shrug:
I'm on day 22 of a 31 day cycle so fingers crossed :) :)

Wishing you all lots of luck and baby dust :) xxx

Hey everyone!

I am new around here but I wanted to share my experience with Preseed! We had been TTC 9 months but really only actively 6 months. I bought Preseed a couple months ago but was only using it as an external lubricant. Last month I decided to try the applicators. I used the Preseed ONE time and we only bd ONCE during my fertile period and I got :bfp: I was soooo excited. Unfortunately that pregnancy ended in CP :nope: But I truly believe the Preseed helped, so we will definitely be using it again this cycle! Can't wait to hear success stories from this group!!

I bought Preseed a couple months ago but was only using it as an external lubricant. Last month I decided to try the applicators. I used the Preseed ONE time and we only bd ONCE during my fertile period and I got :bfp: I was soooo excited. Unfortunately that pregnancy ended in CP :nope: But I truly believe the Preseed helped, so we will definitely be using it again this cycle! Can't wait to hear success stories from this group!!

Thanks for sharing this! I was wondering if it makes a diffference if it's used just externally or with the applicator. It seems like it does, so I think I'll do it that way too.

Good luck! I got pregnant the first month we used preseed after 9 months ttc.

Hello,

I am using it for the first time this month, fingers crossed for everyone!

I used pre-seed last cycle with BFN. Trying again this cycle, so we'll see. :)

Can't believe how many people are trying Preseed for 1st or 2nd time this month! So exciting! And all the success stories are very encouraging!

Good luck everyone! How long do we have to wait for our first BFP?? When's everyone's AF due?

I ordered it online the other day! Can't wait to try it for the first time...after all these bfp stories I'm realllllyyyy excited now! I'm on cd 3....we'll see how it goes xxxx

Just wanted to wish you all good luck, I swear by this stuff!

Ahhh how exciting!!! :) I just tried to count how many are trying it for 1st/2nd cycle this month and I think I make it 21?? Am I right?? That seems an awful lot.....pretty good experiment I'd say :) :)
Thanks those who shared their success stories....makes it more exciting :)
You never know, next july/aug there could be an awful lot of birth announcements on here :)

lol...I hope so ellberry !!! Preseed there's a whole lot of ladies out there counting on you!! The pressure is on :)

I used pre-seed this cycle too . I didnt use as much as they said to used cause it seemed a bit much so i only used a little so im waiting to test & ill deff let you ladies know if it worked for me or not : ]

I'm on cd17, and have been trying for our second child now for 13 months. I was told about preseed so we thought we'd give it a try this month. I never tested postive on the strips, but saw ferning in the microscope on 15CD. So used pressed 15CD, 16CD and 17CD, keeping my fingers crossed. I'm seeing an infertilitiy doctor this Monday, where they will be testing me for PCOs becaused based on an u/s it appears that I may have developed that after my son was born :sad2: Prior to my son I had misscarried at 8 weeks, and then I got pregrant right away after a D&C with my son. But both pregancies happened fairly easy, and this time around has been so painful month after month hoping and praying for another beautiful baby. Good luck to all you other women.

Can't believe how many people are trying Preseed for 1st or 2nd time this month! So exciting! And all the success stories are very encouraging!

Good luck everyone! How long do we have to wait for our first BFP?? When's everyone's AF due?

Mine is due sometime this weekend. I have zero will power, though :) , so today, I tested early. Got a :bfn: but it might just be too early.

I used preseed in the past with no luck but I wasn't charting or using opk's at that time. AF was due today and she's a no show so far so if this month turns out to be another BFN I will be using preseed again but along with charting and opk's!

HI!! I just found out about this PRESEED today! Im on cd3, this will be my first cycle ttc. I read all about the hype and had to order some.. There is soo many success stories while using it and a lot on the first try!! I ordered it online, I hope it makes it to me before I start inseminating!!

Good luck all!!

We used it last night for the first time (3-4 days) before O is due to happen. We only used 1G and it was just enough. Have to say it made BD sooo much more enjoyable even DH said "it felt good" will use again over the next few days. Good luck to all you ladies this month. Here's hoping we get BFP!!! :kiss:

I am trying Conceive Plus next cycle. I've neve tried either of them, but for some reason my gut told me to go with CP. They're supposed to be very similar, though. We've been trying for 4 months, November will be our fifth, so hopefully this works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->