The big Preseed experiment!!!

Ok, the list is complete, anyone can edit their own info.
So far we have 69 people claiming they are going to or have tried

First Cycle:
13 :bfp:
18 :bfn:

Second Cycle:
3 :bfp:
6 :bfn:

The rest have yet to report.

We also have 2 people who stated they were going to try, have not reported but have tickers showing that they are pregnant. I didn't include them in the BFP count since we have no idea if they actually ended up using it or not.

Just found this thread, great stuff!! you can add me to your list, this will be our 4th cycle trying and 1st with preseed. CD2 so a ways to go, but i will let everyone know!

Well done Tmonster the chart looks great and I have just updated my details...
Currently on CD4 and I'm armed with positivity and preseed this cycle!!!
Good luck to everyone else in the same boat.....

This is my 2nd cycle ttc and 2nd cycle using pressed, testing next week so I'll update then.

I don't know if it is because I tried from my phone, but I cannot add (or see) the list! If you could please add me I would appreciate it! I will be testing the 13. FF says my O was 3 days early so if that is right we only used preseed once before O and once on O day then a few after, so hopefully that was enough!

Yes I cant see your chart either, but I don't see my name on your list. Please add 2nd cycle using preseed.

I had a higher temp this mining that bumped O day one day back to the 14th. I'm happy about that because that means we had more BD opportunities before O! I will be testing on the 14 now if AF doesn't show!

AF got me but we did not pre-seed last cycle. on to the next one and hoping to use pre-seed this time around.

So glad I found this thread! My preseed is due to arrive in the mail any day now, so as soon as it arrives I will update. Currently CD9 so maybe enough time for it to get here! Sucks living in Canada, we have to order all this stuff online! :growlmad: No Target for us (yet!)

Good luck to all the preseed crew, lots of :dust:!

Okay... I uploaded the information to an online spreadsheet and everyone has write privileges so you can edit your info or add new names.

https://www.editgrid.com/user/tmonster/preseed

Trying to edit mine as it's wrong but it's SO slow.

Put me down for a PreSeed BFP!

2nd cycle TTC; 1st cycle using Pre-Seed! I'm a believer!

So glad I found this thread! My preseed is due to arrive in the mail any day now, so as soon as it arrives I will update. Currently CD9 so maybe enough time for it to get here! Sucks living in Canada, we have to order all this stuff online! :growlmad: No Target for us (yet!)

Good luck to all the preseed crew, lots of :dust:!
did you order from well.ca? Thats where I get mine and it come in a couple days. I paid $26.99 though :(

I think I may have my BFP! 2nd month, but 1st month using it the whole fertile time, using preseed. I am hesitant until I confirm with FRER tomorrow. So far 3 IC positives and 1 blue dye positive so far!!!

I think I may have my BFP! 2nd month, but 1st month using it the whole fertile time, using preseed. I am hesitant until I confirm with FRER tomorrow. So far 3 IC positives and 1 blue dye positive so far!!!

Pah! Just test already :haha:

I have!!! I'm pretty sure it's BFP and I am in denial lol. I need the FRER lol. Clear cut, no second guessing!

Mind if I join the thread? I am curently waiting on my af. I'm spotting so I know it coming. Plus I've had 2 negative hpt. I am waiting to start my 2nd month off ttc and it will be my 2nd month using preseed. I enjoyed the preseed. In a Lu e girl anyways but I really liked the applicator concept. I used just under the 2 mark.

Hello all,
I am back to TTC (had a miscarriage in Nov.), and I'll be using Preseed again. I am a believer because as soon as I tried using the stuff, I got a BFP. I hope that this time, I'll get a sticky bean!
GL to everyone!

Congratulations girls!I haven't had a chance to use preseed this month so I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed we get our bfp anyway!

I'm so confused. I got pinky/creamy CM on Sat night. Then it went browny creamy yest till 1pm ten nothing since. Just normal creamy CM even when poking around checking CP. Temp dropped yest but spiked up today. Confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->