The big Preseed experiment!!!

Please put me down for a Preseed BFP! I got mine at 12DPO after 9 cycles. This was our first cycle using it during the entire fertile time.

I'm gonna post a thread about this but thought I'd run it by u ladies. 2nd cycle using preseed, normally in general I don't get too much ewcm. But I have used preseed 2 nights in a row and by next afternoon/evening I'm noticing (tmi warning) so ewcm....is it the preseed still coming out?/in there? Lol I don't remember this happening the first time I used it. I thought it dried up almost it seems during or after sex?

I'm gonna post a thread about this but thought I'd run it by u ladies. 2nd cycle using preseed, normally in general I don't get too much ewcm. But I have used preseed 2 nights in a row and by next afternoon/evening I'm noticing (tmi warning) so ewcm....is it the preseed still coming out?/in there? Lol I don't remember this happening the first time I used it. I thought it dried up almost it seems during or after sex?

More likely to be semen, don't you think? Xx

Congrats to all the other BFPs!!!

I need some bump buddies!!

More likely to be semen, don't you think? Xx

no, not so long after. my hubby's pretty much runs out of me right away, and i dont ever have semen coming out of me the next day when i have sex with or without preseed!

tried pre-seed again this cycle, here's hoping

got very dark pos opk's today cd 20 so fingers crossed preseed helps this cycle. we have bd'd cd15 cd16 cd17 cd18 cd19 hopefully today and the next couple of day (poor hubby we r both tired) but giving it our best shot!
I am so thrilled for all the new BFP's!!! x

I started using it last night :) I have endo and one ovary. I am also using red raspberry tea leaf and royal jelly as of today. Why not? lol

Congrats on all the bfps ladies! Exciting! I'm waiting to ovulate now but will be using preseed again the cycle. #2.

Alright, CD8.... will start using preseed again in a couple of days... (this will be our second cycle using it,as we decided to take a month off to work on getting rid of stress in our lives)... here is to hoping its our month!!!!

Update: CD 17, got a +with my Ovulation kit yesterday..... have used preseed since CD8. Fingers crossed that everything works this time. Pretty sure I have gone with everything I have heard... Preseed, watching a 'lil motivational video', elevated hips for at least 15 min, been taking a prenatal for the last month... if it doesn't work this time I MIGHT be REALLY disappointed.

Well, i'm still in shock, but I woke up at 4:30am and just couldn't wait anymore!! I'm at 13DPO and got a BFP:):) This was out 5th month TTC and first month with preseed. Worth every penny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->