THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Hi.

I'm Anna - please can I join too? I'm not starting my diet until tomorrow though...

I weigh (yikes, never said it out loud before!) 172 pounds and I want to lose at least 42 pounds. Ideally I'd like to do it before my birthday at the end of April.

Good luck everyone.

x

Done, and ive now made a sticky so this doesnt get lost in amongst all of the journals

Quite a lot of people seem to be wanting to lose 42lbs ... its the magic number :lol:

Hope you all doing ok :happydance: I have not snacked soo proud :cloud9:

Hope you all doing ok :happydance: I have not snacked soo proud :cloud9:

Well done! I've not snacked either :happydance:

I was feeling quite ill this afternoon, but have since had 6 glasses of water and a nice healthy dinner and feel great now. My poor diet over the holidays was causing havoc with me!

Ive snacked a bit ... but only eaten 900 cals so plenty of leeway

I had an individual sized christmas pudding what was leftover with brandy butter but it was rank so i only ate 3 spoonfuls :lol: Oh and 2 shortbread biscuits

What? Im a hungry hippo :lol:

Is there anyone else on here who needs to loose around 100lbs? I get so much help from all you beautiful ladies but It would be nice to pare up with someone who has as much to loose as I do. :blush:

I am working in the Chinese take away tomorrow:cry: What do i do :shock: Do you think boiled rice with boiled chicken and pepper and onion with a tiny bit of oyster sauce would be ok :blush:

I am working in the Chinese take away tomorrow:cry: What do i do :shock: Do you think boiled rice with boiled chicken and pepper and onion with a tiny bit of oyster sauce would be ok :blush:

Could you skip the rice and have more veggies and chicken instead? If not, it sounds pretty healthy :)

Hi, this is Sharon

I see everyone posted their starting weight on there. I was a little ashamed at first to post it on here :blush:. But I think this will be my wake up call :happydance:

Okay here it goes....280 lbs :cry:. Still leave it as 50lbs to lose.

thanks again :flower:

I don't know what I weigh now as I haven't stepped on a scale since 2005. BUT judging from Wii Fit....I need to lose about 70 pounds. :blush: So embarrassing to admit that. :blush: I've never been overweight in my life! :blush:

I would weigh myself for better accuracy but I'm deathly afraid of scales. I had an eating disorder for 10 years and am so afraid of them now.....more so now because of the weight I've gained. :argh:

While I am embarking on my weight loss journey, I'm going to ask you ladies if you can do me a favor?? Can you please let me know if I seem to be going back to eating disorder behaviors? (just a little background I was hospitalized 2x for anorexia) I have started dieting and exercising 4 days ago and am VERY scared! I've even wanted to do my workouts twice in one day!! I'm going to post my food intake and my exercise program. Whenever I start exercising, it ALWAYS leads to an eating disorder again. :dohh: I tend to have very black and white thinking....meaning it's all or nothing. And when I diet, I DIET!! Which is a huge reason why I've gained so much weight in the first place. :dohh: I knew 30 pounds ago (roughly based on clothing size) that I needed to watch it but I was soo petrified of the scale and my eating disorder starting up again that I stayed far away from any kind of exercising, thereby gaining more weight. :dohh: So, I was content with being fat so long as it meant there was no chance of my eating disorder coming back. But I can't put off dieting and exercising any longer. I'm not in therapy atm, so I'm really going to need help. I also have DH keeping an eye on me...but don't want to put all that on him.

Thanks ladies. :hugs:

Hi, this is Sharon

I see everyone posted their starting weight on there. I was a little ashamed at first to post it on here :blush:. But I think this will be my wake up call :happydance:

Okay here it goes....280 lbs :cry:. Still leave it as 50lbs to lose.

thanks again :flower:
Don't be embarrassed. Just think about the positive. Us big girls loose weight a lot faster than some of the skinnier ones. You should be able to loose 50lbs in no time! :thumbup:

I don't know what I weigh now as I haven't stepped on a scale since 2005. BUT judging from Wii Fit....I need to lose about 70 pounds. :blush: So embarrassing to admit that. :blush: I've never been overweight in my life! :blush:

I would weigh myself for better accuracy but I'm deathly afraid of scales. I had an eating disorder for 10 years and am so afraid of them now.....more so now because of the weight I've gained. :argh:

While I am embarking on my weight loss journey, I'm going to ask you ladies if you can do me a favor?? Can you please let me know if I seem to be going back to eating disorder behaviors? (just a little background I was hospitalized 2x for anorexia) I have started dieting and exercising 4 days ago and am VERY scared! I've even wanted to do my workouts twice in one day!! I'm going to post my food intake and my exercise program. Whenever I start exercising, it ALWAYS leads to an eating disorder again. :dohh: I tend to have very black and white thinking....meaning it's all or nothing. And when I diet, I DIET!! Which is a huge reason why I've gained so much weight in the first place. :dohh: I knew 30 pounds ago (roughly based on clothing size) that I needed to watch it but I was soo petrified of the scale and my eating disorder starting up again that I stayed far away from any kind of exercising, thereby gaining more weight. :dohh: So, I was content with being fat so long as it meant there was no chance of my eating disorder coming back. But I can't put off dieting and exercising any longer. I'm not in therapy atm, so I'm really going to need help. I also have DH keeping an eye on me...but don't want to put all that on him.

Thanks ladies. :hugs:

awww Honey, we will help you!
we are all here to help each other on this thread, no matter how much weight we have to lose and your no different:hugs:
Feel free to post your food diary etc and I'm sure someone will pull you up if you start to slip:thumbup:

Good Luck x

Is there anyone else on here who needs to loose around 100lbs? I get so much help from all you beautiful ladies but It would be nice to pare up with someone who has as much to loose as I do. :blush:

Hiya!I have to lose 92lbs,well that will get me down to almost my ideal weight :happydance:
Donna
xxx

Can I join please :)

we started our healthy eating/ getting healthy thing today so saturday will be my regular weight check day!

Starting weight is 165lb, instead of setting a end goal (because we are currently TTC) I am instead going to set myself smaller goals so my first goal is to lose 10lb, once i reach that I will set another goal :) I find i get unmotivated at setting large goal as it seems too far away

Hi can i join too?
i am lynette
i weigh 11st 2 = 156lbs
goal weight 9stone 6 = 132lbs
total loss - 24lbs
my bmi is 28.5 at mo will be 24 at target
my mum is taking me to a health spa in may if i have reached target!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->