The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

oooh making them with ice!!1 id never though of that..i sound thick but will icecubes break down in a blender/smoothie maker?

mine did after about 4 goes lol, but there was one big one left when I was drinking it..nearly broke my tooth on it!:haha:

well went a tad pear shape today :rofl: it was rosie and rhys's birthday party i was restraining myself but i have eaten a fair few nibbles haha.
i'm not even thinking about pregnancy this cycle i havent even pee'd on a stick will pee on weds if the :witch: hasnt arrived.
back on track as from tomorrow :) i'm actually feeling really positive now

Did Rosie and Rhys have a nice day? the best thing 2 do is let nature take its course and see what happens regarding gettin pregnant
glad u am feeling more positive u can do it hang tht bikini in the kitchen lol
i got lou's before and after pic on the fridge 2 help

Did Rosie and Rhys have a nice day? the best thing 2 do is let nature take its course and see what happens regarding gettin pregnant
glad u am feeling more positive u can do it hang tht bikini in the kitchen lol
i got lou's before and after pic on the fridge 2 help

had a great day thanks, nice to have my babys celebrate their b'days together, one 15 the other 1 :rofl: mad aint it lol.
unfortunatly nothing natural about me getting pregnant without drugs :rofl: the more i try not to think about getteing preg the worse i get symptom spotting lol, tis why we started trying as soon as rhys was born hoping that we would get caught unawares lol,
going to egypt in march maybe get caught then, if its a girl could call her cleopatra :lol:

i gave up after 3 days, but will be starting again weds fx

yaaay hevz youve joined us

ive ordered all my cds now, having never tasted the i ordered 1 of every flavour to see what i liked lol

although i suppose i should have ordered more tetras as my cdc charges the same for everything (£1.90)

shes dropping them off tomorrow to start weds

Really....that's not right the bars and ready mades should be that much but packets about 20p less. Maybe it's coz she's coming to you and she's doing it to make up for petrol/travel or something:shrug:

ive ordered all my cds now, having never tasted the i ordered 1 of every flavour to see what i liked lol

although i suppose i should have ordered more tetras as my cdc charges the same for everything (£1.90)

Really....that's not right the bars and ready mades should be that much but packets about 20p less. Maybe it's coz she's coming to you and she's doing it to make up for petrol/travel or something:shrug:

all cdc's charge different, the average is £1.80 for sachets and £2 for tetras so on average £1.90 is about right

i had a cdc that charged me over £50 for one week

:hugs:

all cdc's charge different, the average is £1.80 for sachets and £2 for tetras so on average £1.90 is about right

i had a cdc that charged me over £50 for one week

:hugs:

Blimey £50....:dohh:

Thanks I didn't realise they all charge differently:nope:

i know , i had been on it previously and paid 37.50 i was like wtf

needless to say i didnt stay with her long!

£50 bloody hell

ive worked out mine are £39.90 a week i can live with that...seeing as i used to spend that amount a week on cigarettes

the way i looked at it was we used to spend over £20 on just one takeaway a week .

aww congrats well done hun
bet u well pleased with that :thumbup::thumbup:

wow Leanne thats fab!!:wohoo:

Ive lost 4lb this week:happydance: getting measured later too!

i know next week will be alot less but its a fab start

and i can get on my wii fit which i havent been able to do since before alex was born :happydance:

Lou said something to me earlier which i think its very fitting

its not weight lost, it weight GONE FOREVER!!

Good :) I'm on my second pint of water and had a butterscotch shake :) not even hungry but fancy crisps haha I will resisct

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->