The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
I thought it would be nice for us to have a thread specifically for us ladies on the Cambridge diet:thumbup:

I think there are a few of us now, some established and some just starting and some (me) giving it a 2nd go after a failed 1st attempt:blush: well I managed a week on sole source and lost half a stone, needless to say it went back on over xmas so I'm at it again, step 2 this time...

So come on Girlies, How are YOU doing?

im interested in doing this but have NO idea what it is :blush:
i need to lose weight quick!
xxx

well done jac for starting it again u will do it this time

Lou
xxx

:hi:

i done the cambridge diet sole source for 14 weeks to fall pregnant with alex

im re starting on a higher plan !

:hugs:

Thanks Lou:hugs: I'm being sensible about it this time and doing step 2..:blush:

Georgie: Its a really low calorie controlled diet in the form of drinks/soups/bars. Generally you have 2/3 (sometimes 4 it think) sachets for b/fast, dinner, tea and drink at least 4 pints of water..this is the rapid weightloss one, which I did for 1 week and lost half a stone. It was extremely hard though. I'm doing the step 2 now, which is 3 CD's a day plus a low calorie meal at tea time and some skimmed milk. I think thats right isn't it Lou?
I'm having to do it from memory as Ive misplaced my little books:dohh: I still have 2 weeks worth of CD's from last time so starting with that and am going to siogn up with a consultant in the week as the last one was from the dark ages and was rubbish:wacko:

oooo jaq!

you brave brave lady! i couldnd do that :(

Good Luck to you though! I will be following yor progress!
xxxx

I emailed a consultant yesterday just waiting to hear back from her. What are the sachets like taste wise? Im not a huge fan of shakes as it is :dohh:

Some are nice, some are disgusting.

Yummy: Forest fruits, either hot or cold (my fave)
Banana, cold

Eughhh: toffee one, vegetable, brocolli and cheese.

Ive not tried choc mint or choc orange yet.

I loved making banana chocolate shakes - 20grams of each. I pretty much lived on those!

i only have the choc tetras and the cranberry bars

dont like the rest but the caramel and orange bars are ok.

Ooohhh I didn't realise you could mix them...!

i normally have my shake in the morning and pick at my bar during the day

yeah thats right jac, try spacing them further out when u feel hungry have a cup of tea using your milk allowance then it makes u feel fuller before u need a shake! also try the porridges they are nice and feels like your actually eating something too!

georgie there are many different plans some which are more intense than others but they have ones where u can eat from a set menu and include diet shakes etc too and u will still steadily lose weight at a higher rate than ww or sw

Lou
xxx

be joining you all tomorrow :yipee: hope this snows gone tomorrow :) cant wait to get started.

and lucky me i get the best consultant :yipee:

my cdc is a cow bag isnt she lou

:rofl:

:kiss:

love ya !!!

lolly....is tehre any chance you could let me know more details about it?

i really want to do this but dono if i could cope with no proper food xxxx

Ohhh mines an old lady....shes about 80 and I'm not joking:dohh: She forgot half the registration stuff on her first visit and lost my cheque on the 2nd....I didnt call her again and she didnt call me.....:shrug:

so I'm looking for a new one tomorrow, or as soon as I can get into town.:dohh:

oi snowball who u talking about LOL

yes helen u get the best of the best the more recently famous celeb consultant hahahaha

Lou
xxx

I have opened my choc tetras this morning, but I dont like them, theyre mega sweet:wacko:

oi snowball who u talking about LOL

yes helen u get the best of the best the more recently famous celeb consultant hahahaha

Lou
xxx

:kiss: u know your the bestest consultant ever!!!!!

I have opened my choc tetras this morning, but I dont like them, theyre mega sweet:wacko:

:rofl: thats prob why i like them ! there yummy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->