The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

ta hun, i think the coffee one is going to be for me :lol: i cant mo=ve in the morning without it

im going to need a couple of tetras for work but we will see when she sends me the list

arrrrrrgh i dont know what to do lol.

step 2 or 3. i feel like if i step down i wont lose as much and regret it if i stay on 2 i might cheat :tease:
my aunties is cooking a family meal next sunday and if i'm on step 3 i can have proper lunch because she's doing roast chicken and new potatoes :)

OK girls I have bit the bullet and called a CDC today and she is coming on monday!!eeek!!I am soo scared I love my food to much but get married in Sept move to Spain in 2mths so need to get my ass in gear and loose some of this 4st!!I am going to have to have a some food,those who are on stage 2 how are you finding it??.x

Hey guys im really hoping to start CD after LO arrives. although many are saying i have to wait 12 weeks and the site says so too. which is abit of a bummer as im soo syked for it i just wana start right away!.i want to do just 3 shakes a day. and OH is going to do it with me to as we both have alot of extra pounds to loose lol. So is everybody finding is great so far?. i no the first week is ment to be the toughest. but i know i can do it!!! jus feels like a lifetime away atm lol how much have al of you guys lost now in what time? xxx

Hi Babezone and welcome aboard the CD train Dizzy!

I am on step 2, 810 cals which is 3 shakes and a low cal meal at night. At first it was tough, tough, tough, all I thought about was food, the biscuits in the cupboard, cheese sarnies...It was literally torture. It does pass after about a week though and now, nearly 2 weeks in I dont think about food, am not hungry al, the time and have lost weight:happydance: In the first week I lost 7 lbs and am due to weigh in again on monday although ive had a sneaky weigh in this morning and so far 4lbs gone, so hoping to lose another lb over the weekend and make it 5 lbs so that will be 12 lbs in 2 weeks....:headspin:

arrrrrrgh i dont know what to do lol.

step 2 or 3. i feel like if i step down i wont lose as much and regret it if i stay on 2 i might cheat :tease:
my aunties is cooking a family meal next sunday and if i'm on step 3 i can have proper lunch because she's doing roast chicken and new potatoes :)
Its completely upto you hun. All I am going to say is if your not committed 100% to the plan then your going to fail......you need to WANT to do it and focus on it with everything you have. If step 2 is really too difficult for you then go to step 3, you will still lose weight but at a slower rate. This would be no good for me as I get disheartened if I dont see instant results.
Good Luck with which ever you decide to go with. :hugs:

hey girls im just checking in on you all!

Welcome dizzy and babezone!

Helen if u weigh out the pasta and potato like your supposed to its hardly worth eating LOL but u have to do what is best for you!

well done everyone who has arranged to see a counsellor!

Lou
xxx

hmm just thought my mobile counsellor is coming monday to sign me up...i have no scales i chucked them lout in a fit of temper last time i stepped on them :blush:
argos tomorrow me thinks

I dont weigh anything haha!!

My cdc says a potato the size of your fist and no bigger so I just go by that. Works for me :D
xx

i started the cambridge diet last sunday! i got weighed on thursday and lost 7lb! im on step 2 and finding it ok enjoying the shakes and most of all enjoying the weight come off lol

congratulations on losing 7lb!!

im on day 6, and im feeling fine

still struggling with the water but i think i will the whole time im doing cd!

aww thanks hun

im on day 6 too the only thing about the water is all the toilet trips lol
wat step are you doing
i feel the same i feel so much better in myself

well ive had a few sneaky goes on the scales and so far so good!! :thumbup:

aww brilliant hope u get the weight off u want for the 1st week it encouarges u for the next i think
how u findin ss

ok i'm having another shot at step 2, starting proper monday cos its rhys's 1st birthday party tomorrow and i want cake with him :). been good today and had chicken skewers for tea :thumbup:.

water is a doddle now i have the water additive stuff and going pee same as i was before.

aww good for u helen! u can do it

u been good 2day then lol xx

Glad your giving it another go Helen:thumbup:

I have to say I'm finding it pretty easy now.....waters not a big problem just all the pissing:dohh:

My tiny meal actually fills me up now too.:happydance:

weigh in monday woop!

ye i was full up on my skewers i didnt have tea till 7:30pm and i havent had my last shake yet :). will have hot chocolate tbh i think because i knew tomorrow was coming and i wanted to share cake with rhys on his first birthday it kinda did something to my will power lol, i'll ne so much better next week.

i've bought piri piri spices, bbq spicy, chargrill spices, to brighten the chicken up, i'm such a carb freak i find it hard to get my head round a meal without potato lol.
but i'd rather be size ten and slim than eat a spud.

and the thing i got to keep in my mind is. ITS NOT FOREVER :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->