The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

im finding ss fine at the mo

i just always keep in the back of my mind that there is chicken breast in the freezer if i need it, but havent so far!

im finding ss fine at the mo

i just always keep in the back of my mind that there is chicken breast in the freezer if i need it, but havent so far!

exactly helen you am doin this for a reason
once u start losing the weight u can go up steps and start enjoyin ur carbs

thts gd snowball
just keep up the good work it will all pay off monday when u see the weight different

you watch i'll just get into my diet and i'll get pregnant :rofl: always the way lol be the only reason i have to stop :lol:

well done Leanne:happydance:

I'm actually thinking of dropping down to ss on monday. I look forward to my meal but I could just have my last shake earlier...hmmmmm, I'd really miss the milk in my tea/coffee though!:nope:

thats what happened with alex, i was determined not to stop till i got pregnant!

and 14 weeks in i got my :bfp:

hopefully it wont take to long this time either!

jac can u not sort of do a mix and match ss and step 1? because your already in ketosis arnt u ?

I am in ketosis yeah! :happydance:

If I am right I think there is SS plus, where I can have either the milk allowance or the meal......let me check my little booklet thingy, if so....all good!

oohh there is! ss plus. 615 cals.

4 cd plus 200ml skimmed milk:happydance: and I get an extra cd.

youre all doing brilliantly i cant wait to join you on weds

:argh:

Can I join in? I'm on day 4 of sole source plus. I felt quite desperate for choccy yesterday but resisted....I had a CD choccy bar insted, I know it's not advisable to use the bars in the 1st couple of weeks but I still had one meal replacement left to eat and surely it was better than eating the slab of Dairy Milk in my cupboard:dohh:

I feel so positive about this....I'm desperate to lose weight now[-o<

you watch i'll just get into my diet and i'll get pregnant :rofl: always the way lol be the only reason i have to stop :lol:

Sounds like me....but it won't happen this time for me:dohh:

I was just about to start Lighterlife in June 2008 when hubby said I think you should do a test as we weren't very careful on holiday, even though 5month old Toby was still completely breastfed I thought I'd do one....just in case and :dohh: hey presto :bfp:

I bet you will get preggo Helen, it always happens when you least expect it:hugs:

i always seem to get pregnant on holidays , so im betting that our next holiday will be when i get preg, its the beginning of april,
so thats a good amount of time to get some weight off so FX !!

yaaay hevz youve joined us

ive ordered all my cds now, having never tasted the i ordered 1 of every flavour to see what i liked lol

although i suppose i should have ordered more tetras as my cdc charges the same for everything (£1.90)

shes dropping them off tomorrow to start weds

yay Louise!

I'm going to pick my new supply up tomorrow.

Mellybo: OMG how do you drink them made with ice? I had brain freeze for an hour after I did my strawberry one:rofl:

too cold for me like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->