The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

Hello Ladies :D

I have to admit I have never come in here before but I hope I'm a regular from now on :) I can't actually afford the cambridge diet as such but I've found an equivilent on ebay that matches my budget more, is that ok? Those who have me on my FB will know I'm very very overweight. I WILL lose this weight, I WILL be healthy, I'm just fed up of getting out of breath so much and feeling so sluggish all the time, I'm doing this for Lily and Jack- to make sure I am there for them in the future. I'm only bloody 23 and I weigh 125 kilos :cry: I had my 6 week postnatal today and the doc said basically my ideal body weight is half my weight! I need to lose half of me! My bmi is 43 :( :( :( Help!

:hi:

welcome in hun xxxxx

dont worry hun , im a good 20kg heavier than you! We can do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hugs:

:hi:

welcome in hun xxxxx

dont worry hun , im a good 20kg heavier than you! We can do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hugs:

:hugs:Thank you!

We most certainly can :D I'm off to buy scales that go up to my size tomorrow so I can keep track of my progress :happydance:

Sooooooooo....I dunno when to weigh:shrug:

I got weighed last weds night, started CD Thursday. It's day 6 today so shall I weigh tomorrow or Thurs??????????:dohh:

Sooooooooo....I dunno when to weigh:shrug:

I got weighed last weds night, started CD Thursday. It's day 6 today so shall I weigh tomorrow or Thurs??????????:dohh:

if it was me i would weigh in thursday after 7 days cd :thumbup:

Hello Ladies :D

I have to admit I have never come in here before but I hope I'm a regular from now on :) I can't actually afford the cambridge diet as such but I've found an equivilent on ebay that matches my budget more, is that ok? Those who have me on my FB will know I'm very very overweight. I WILL lose this weight, I WILL be healthy, I'm just fed up of getting out of breath so much and feeling so sluggish all the time, I'm doing this for Lily and Jack- to make sure I am there for them in the future. I'm only bloody 23 and I weigh 125 kilos :cry: I had my 6 week postnatal today and the doc said basically my ideal body weight is half my weight! I need to lose half of me! My bmi is 43 :( :( :( Help!

Hiya hun and welcome :hugs:

Don't worry hun we are all struggling with our weight! You can and will loose it if you put your mind to it! :) For me thinking of the future is enough for me to stick to a diet. I was going onto a border line size 16 and i felt really unhappy about it...but guess what!...im now a size 12 :happydance: Cant remember i felt so happy, the hard work has payed off...its so worth it hun! We are all here to support you :hugs: Goodluck babe xxx

Pinksnowball...are you doing ss on cd?

Mellybo! Well done!!! xx

How are you getting on hun? sorry im a bit behind :blush:...your on week 2 aren't you? x

hey embo welcome hope that your ok and u will do great im always here or on FB so u can chat whenever!!!

Lou
xxx

my weigh in tomorrow, dunno how i've done after rhys's 1st b'day lol, been doing ss since monday to get me ito it again and aprt from tiny mouthful of food by accident i've felt fine, was really hungry last night but ok today.

hi Emb, you stick to it and you'll be do fantastic :thumbup:

well done everyone you are all doing amazingly!!

I was saying to Helen the other day, you dont tend to notice a big change til the first stone and half is gone. I feel WICKED!!!!!

day 1 and im feeling ok ive a slight headache but ive only had one shake so im off for a soup me thinks and i think ive had about 3 1/2 pints of water so far

day 1 and im feeling ok ive a slight headache but ive only had one shake so im off for a soup me thinks and i think ive had about 3 1/2 pints of water so far

Erm....who was telling me off last night for doing that?:shrug:

Make sure you space your meal replacements out otherwise you will get low blood sugar which in turn can cause a headache:cry:

It's my 1st weigh day tomorrow and I'm a bit worried, worried I'll be disappointed as I wanna lose as much weight as some other people I've seen on here but get the feeeling it won't be quite as much as others:nope:

Heather!!! Dont be so pessamistic (sp)
The glass is half full remember ;)

xxx

its ok hevz ive had a soup, oriental chilli it was shockingly nice ill be getting some more of those

i am doing them at 12, 4 30 and 9 so i can have a hot choc before bed hehe

Can anyone suggest some nice soups? I love the oriental chilli one, but I dont like tomato or mushroom is the spicy tomato one nice? or vegetable? Do they do a broccoli and chese soup? it doesnt say that on the list on the website. Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->