The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

well done helen and shani !!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

jac i have the same dilema the same weekend :rofl:

:rofl: Its terrible isn't it...part of me doesnt want to eat/drink with them all for fear of breaking my diet!:blush:
I'm really set on succeeding now:dohh:

Ok, so what stuff should I stay away from? And what can I eat do you think? Apparently alcohol doesnt affect ketosis either......hmmmm, wonder if theres a way I can do this and not come out??? Lou..................!:kiss:

im not to bothered about coming out of ketosis because its not to bad for me i just get a bit of a headache, whats bithers me most is will i get back into it without cheating ?

is anyone having strange bizare dreams since starting cd or is it just me :rofl:

Hevz 5lb is still good , remember to limit your veg as thats carb!!

Day 2 for me and i feel ok, inital kinda excitment wearing off and am missing food, everything i see makes me stomach rumble but so far ive not touched anything but cds
and water

when should i be in ketosis if i started yesterday morning?

hevz i only lost 4lb on my first week :hugs:

you'll have a better loss next week :)

jac i asked lou bout drinking and she said it might make you ill. i guess a couple of vodka's and you'll be legless :rofl: its only one day i had bad day sunday i ate piles of party food and b'day cake i still lost 5lbs

x

I am pleased with my 5lb lost another 2lb and thts my first stone gone in less then 3 weeks well please with how well i am doin on the cd :thumbup::happydance:

well done helen xxxx :thumbup:

i just poas and its a kind of dusky pink, i looked at the online chart and it said small to moderate, def not negative as that was like a pale orange am i in :lol:

oh and the mushroom soup is lovely

:thumbup: Helen and Shanka:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Louise....great start hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think I may have to get some strips to check I'm in ketosis:shrug:

is this good.......

https://www.amazon.co.uk/KETONE-STRIPS-STRIP-RE-SEALABLE-Delivery/dp/B00239KVOQ/ref=pd_sim_d_3

Can I ask.....does anyone else feel really cold, especially hands and feet. I've noticed before when I've not eaten much my hands get really cold....or do you think I'm just weird:loopy:

i think its normal to feel cold hevz because u aint eating as much plus u am losing the fat tht kept u warm lol

well mine has been on all day lol
and its still bloody freezing

yup ross and i have been arguing all night because im freezing and putting the heating on and he says its like the bahamas

yh i did lol
he dont listen anyway so waste of time

:( i just jumped on the scales after 2 full days on ss and ive gained a pound, how the hell have i managed that? i know you shouldnt but im gutted now

Jac stay away from the carbs!!! and all the fatty foods! x

Hiya ladies!

I went to see a councillor tonight and I wasnt very impressed with her tbh. She has put 7st on and her sister 5st that didnt exactly fill me with confidence:dohh:. She then kept going on about 'old school Cambridge' and rumaging through a book. She didn't weigh or measure me and I thought I was going on SS but I have come home with 7 soups, 7 shakes, 7 bars. Surely thats not enough for a week? What plan has she put me on? :shrug: x

Hiya ladies!

7 soups, 7 shakes, 7 bars. Surely thats not enough for a week? What plan has she put me on? :shrug: x

Yep thats right hun 1 of each a day or whatever way you want to have them 3 a day x (thats SS) she did tell you to drink at least 4 pints of water didnt she??? v important x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->