The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

Can anyone suggest some nice soups? I love the oriental chilli one, but I dont like tomato or mushroom is the spicy tomato one nice? or vegetable? Do they do a broccoli and chese soup? it doesnt say that on the list on the website. Thanks x

They have discontinued the brocolli and cheese one hun...trust me you are not missing anything...it was vile :sick: actually made me vomit! Have you tried the chicken soup?...i think its chicken and mushroom and spicy tomatoe is lovely, just like a heinz soup...that ones not bad! I mainly enjoyed the oriental chillie and tomatoe soup xx

:wave: Hi girls!

Lou-Well done on getting through your first day, Keep going hun, it will be worth it in the end!

Proudmummy: cant wait for you to join us:flower:

Embo: welcome to the club!

Mellybo: Your just a shexxiii biatch now girl! Well done :flower:
Hevz: Ooohhh cant wait for your weigh in tomorrow...fingers crossed for good results!

mommyaug09: I'm personally not fussed on the soups, I much prefer the shakes. Although the spicy tomato is ok, so is chilli but the others are rank. They used to do a brocolli and cheese but its been discontinued.

I'm still going strong here....not cheated AT ALL until today I ate a chip....:shrug: It leapt off the plate into my mouth:rofl: I dont think its going to make much difference though.
Ive come home with 2 porridges and not tried them yet, are they nice?
Is anyone else obsessed with peeing on those ketostix? I do it everyday just to check I'm still in ketosis:dohh:

Can anyone suggest some nice soups? I love the oriental chilli one, but I dont like tomato or mushroom is the spicy tomato one nice? or vegetable? Do they do a broccoli and chese soup? it doesnt say that on the list on the website. Thanks x

i like the vegetable taste similar to a cuppa soup :thumbup:

hey guys ur all doing so well i so cant wait to start. are you able to be sneaky and half your shakes so u kinda get more but in smaller doses. i duno how big the shakes r lol xx

How are you getting on hun? sorry im a bit behind :blush:...your on week 2 aren't you? x

im getting on fine, the food i want now is more a greed want rather than a hungry want

i really wanted a chip butty after swimming today :rofl:

Ive come home with 2 porridges and not tried them yet, are they nice?
Is anyone else obsessed with peeing on those ketostix? I do it everyday just to check I'm still in ketosis:dohh:

the porridges are minging but its feels like your eating something and feels a bit heavier on your tummy

i poas every day!!

are u going to try the bars next week?

choc orange hot is bleugh :sick: its minging gross and salty ugh...must swallow

my cdc's still not messaged me back with prices

and ive booked a doctors app for next tues
and i still haven't got the form in the post

might just be me being impatient :blush:

i just wanna get my finances sorted!

ps. where do you get these ketosix from?!?!

xx​

ive got a form to take to the docs but i still got my stuff from her, its a bit bad she hasnt emailed you back yet how long have you waited?

you can buy ketostix from your cdc or from ebay

monday afternoon i sent it ...

are the forms bog standard ones?

x​

jen I got my ketostix from boots. Ask for them behind counter though they dont tend to keep em on shelves.

I'm not fussed on hot choc orange either, but I ADORE the choc mint hot...gotta be my fave next to cappacino:cloud9:

i just want to say i am very proud of my 2 girls helen and shani today for both losing 5 pounds each u are both doing great keep up the good work skinny minnies!!!

Lou
xxx

jen I got my ketostix from boots. Ask for them behind counter though they dont tend to keep em on shelves.

I'm not fussed on hot choc orange either, but I ADORE the choc mint hot...gotta be my fave next to cappacino:cloud9:

Hiya Jac...

Im sure you can get them behind the counter...im a nurse so if you want me to send you some i will do so you dont have to pay :) Let me know...

I thought the choc orange was tooooo orangy! Far too strong!

Glad your doing well pinksnowball! Im on week 7 of ss and i still dream of chip buttys :lol: xx

hevz, whats up??? Have you cheated already? :rofl:

No...not cheated, that's the problem. Everyone else has lost loads in their first week. I'm doing SS+ and have only lost 5lbs, I was hoping for about 8lbs:shrug:. I weighed myself the other day (nawty I know) but I had lost 6lbs....so WTF has happened:dohh:

Ooooohh thanks LaDY:hugs:

I'm ok at the moment, think I have 25 left of my 50 :rofl:
Can I PM you nearer the time of me running out...which will prolly be next week! :haha:

Ooohhh I'm starving here! I haven't had my dinner time shake yet and Leo's asleep in the lounge. I make my shakes in my smoothie maker but its soooooooooooo noisy it wakes him up:dohh:

I have a bit of a dilemma I wanted to ask you girls (espesh Lou) about:flower:
I'm going on the GS chester day/night out on Feb 6th and I dont plan on eating/drinking before this but on that day I plan on going out with the girls, having lunch and drinking at the night time...so, diet down the drain for one day.....
I'm scared that once I do this, I'm going to find it hard to not eat again, as I'm used to it now...also ketosis, I know I'm going to come out on that day and am going to have to go through the crappy stages again to get back in...:dohh:
Any advice?

No...not cheated, that's the problem. Everyone else has lost loads in their first week. I'm doing SS+ and have only lost 5lbs, I was hoping for about 8lbs:shrug:. I weighed myself the other day (nawty I know) but I had lost 6lbs....so WTF has happened:dohh:

ss+ is that the one with milk allowance?
Are you following the plan to the exact?

Hey hun...well done on your weight loss! That is a really good loss hun! Im on ss and on my first WI i lost 9lb, so you really aren't that far behind me! You have done so well! Since doing this diet i have learnt one thing...not to compare ourselves to others and our bodies are different and weird! Some people loose quickly and others not. Iv had quiet slow and steady weight loss being on ss...even on my second week i only lost 1lb...was gutted as others were loosing 4-5lb etc...but the second week i lost 5lb!...its so weird! So chin up hun! You have done really well :hugs: xx

ss+ is that the one with milk allowance?
Are you following the plan to the exact?

I'm not doing the one with milk I'm doing the 3CD and a 200cal meal of salad and chicken/white fish basically

https://www.cambridgeweightplan.com/6steps_step.asp?StepNum=1

Ooooohh thanks LaDY:hugs:

I'm ok at the moment, think I have 25 left of my 50 :rofl:
Can I PM you nearer the time of me running out...which will prolly be next week! :haha:

Ooohhh I'm starving here! I haven't had my dinner time shake yet and Leo's asleep in the lounge. I make my shakes in my smoothie maker but its soooooooooooo noisy it wakes him up:dohh:

I have a bit of a dilemma I wanted to ask you girls (espesh Lou) about:flower:
I'm going on the GS chester day/night out on Feb 6th and I dont plan on eating/drinking before this but on that day I plan on going out with the girls, having lunch and drinking at the night time...so, diet down the drain for one day.....
I'm scared that once I do this, I'm going to find it hard to not eat again, as I'm used to it now...also ketosis, I know I'm going to come out on that day and am going to have to go through the crappy stages again to get back in...:dohh:
Any advice?

You are more than welocme to pm me...il send you loads :hugs:

Just a suggestion...for when you are going to have lunch with the girls...why dont you try your best to stay away from the carbs and have a smaller portion than you usually would have done? I did that on Christmas day and damn did i eat...but had no carbs and sticked to quorn rather than all the fatty bacon and sauasages!...and i had no dessert...felt really full quick and had my WI the day after to find that i had still lost 4lb! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->