The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

^^ i was just about to ask the same thing lol

might consider doing this after feb when we
have a bit more monies ....

are the shakes actually filling?
i hate being hungry lol

xx​

I cant wait to get started :happydance: wish the consultant would get in touch I really need toget a grip of my weight!

Well done for starting this Jacs!

Well I started on CD in October on step 3, 1000 cals a day

Up til christmas I had lost 28lb, but unfortunately I gained 4lb over christmas.
I went back on it last week, step 3, and lost 3 and half lb this week :) so almost back to where I was. I have 8 and half lb to go to my first target and will decide what to do when I get there :)

I am a size 14 now, down from an 18

xxx

^^ you changed your name :rofl:
i was like i reconise that little girl!!​

i have been on diet for 4 days and i am really hungry today!!
i have spent a fortune on healthy food today so might work out cheaper to do cambridge

LOL Jenny! Yeah!

Netty, I pay around £25 a week for my cambridge stuff, and buy much less food shopping cos Im not eating as much as I was
xxx

See it works out a bit more expensive for me as i'm on step 2 (800 clas per day) so I have 3 CD'S instead of 2. So costs me 82 per fortnight but that was with 6 tetra blocks and a shaker in..:shrug:

I gotta admit, I'm hungry now....I'm watching the clock for tea time. Tea and water only curb my hunger for half an hour or so:dohh:

Lou- When I was on sole source I went through ketosis and by day 4 i wasnt hungry but with step 2 I'm not gonna get to ketosis am i, so am I going to stay hungry?? (ive already scoffed a celery stick...naughty me!):haha:

I could do with swapping a few of mine, I have loads of spicy tomato and chicken & veg:dohh:

Jac you tried the oriental chilli soups? They are my faves!
Makes me feel like im having a chinese lmao! I wish

Ive got 2 here to try....I'm gonna have one for my supper I think.........fcuk Im starving.:cry:

imm waiting for payday and ill be looking for a consultant, thanks to many chats with lou and fully ready xx

Yay Louise!

I think Lou should be our resident Councellor on here:happydance:

You know, to ask questions etc.......what do you think Lou are you up for that?

Ha ha...Mel, I started yesterday and was hoping to go to spin cycle classes tonight but cant get there because of the damn snow...is it advisable to exersize whilst on CD this early?

i read somewhere at the beginning you shouldnt exercise to hard , before your body gets used to the diet or something

I don't know to be honest, I think with SS its not advisable cos of the withdrawl symptoms, shakey, headaches etc. If you are having and withdrawl symptoms I wouldnt advise it. Im a lazy mofo, I dont any exercise lol, 3 full days at work is my only exercise of the week!
x

Hmmm I dont feel too bad yet...tired....omg I'm knackered, think thats to do with lack of carbs though. :dohh: Think I'll see what Lou says... LOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:haha:

I get made to go to the gym 4 times a week (work), how am I going manage!? Lol

Only just seen this...great idea Jac :thumbup:

Iv been on CD for nearly 5 weeks now and iv remained on SS! Have to admit i am really proud of myself as i never thought i would be able to do it...I now know my favorite skakes and bars which make it all a whole lot easier rather than starving only to taste something and wanting to spew :sick: Thank God they discontinued brocolli and cheese soup!...the damn thing was nasty!!!

Goodluck with it Jac...im sure you will do just fine!

And thanks Lou and Melbo for your support and being the ones who inspired me to go ahead and do it :) xxx

im here sorry not been about got a mega mega stroppy baby today thats teething!!!

cost varys from counsellor to counsellor but its generally around 1.80 a sachet 2.00 a tetra and bar thats what i charge anyway!

the cost per week all depends on what products u need etc, i personally dont think it was too expensive cos i started on SS with no food so the money i would have bought food with i spent on diet and i bought ian all cheap jars of curry and bolognese and lasagne made him loads up in bulk and made him meals to freeze!

i found this to work out really cheap so thats whats best for us

when i moved up to the eating plans i just bought a bag of frozen chicken breasts and frozen broc and cauli and ate that then the step up even though its borning i just had muesli each day with a couple of grapes cut up on it to sweeten it up a bit, i then had my salad with extra light salad cream tiny bit on it and then mixed between quorn and chicken with my potatoes and veg at tea time!

although its boring u have to think it doesnt last forever i thought about it in the way i let myself get that way so bein
g bored was my own falut lol but a simple sacrafice to be slimmer me!!!

im happy to be your cdc support at any time just give me a shout i will make sure i check in all the time, now not sure after reading through a couple of pages if i have even answered all the questions!!!

jac the clients i have had that have done 810 have still gone into ketosis but it has taken maybe a day or 2 extra if u dont drink all your milk allowance that will help lol

the tiredness dont forget by how much you have cut your calories it takes a few days to adjust to lot less calories!!

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"