The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

I didnt get the fibre drink. I think I need to, im not allowed orange juice really, although its working

looks like i'm joining you tomorrow now, stupid fecking snow, serves me right for wanting some lol,
x

LOL everyone that wished for snow is now regretting it

Jac and melbo are you both on ss+ ? xx

Nope Im on step 3 1000 cals, and have been from the start. If I have a fat day I ss for 1 day and it seems to get me back on track lol!

i am certainly getting more interested in this now
it is not as expensive as i thought it was
(still have to feed the rest of the house so would have to buy food too)
will see how my reduced cal/fat diet goes over the next week 2 weeks then start this if no joy!
good luck to everyone already on it.

jac exercise isnt really recommended until 2 weeks into diet as u r dropping cals so increasing exercise wont help!! they dont really recommend to much but light exercise would be ok!

constipation is a bitch, i have suffered the same as u lady and its horrendous nothing worked for me not lactulose or fibre gel i was having to take laxatives once a week to go and had to stay home every week on that day so i could go as i was in so much pain!

Lou
xxx

Im getting impatient now, the consultant still hasn't replied, I sent her an email before the xmas hols started aswell and nothing :shrug: she is the only consultant in Inverness, Moray and surrounding areas :dohh: Hopefully she is just havng an extended holiday but you would think she would reply to an email saying that?!

Ketosis is a mode that your body can go into where fat is constantly being burned as energy

Normally, most of the tissues in your body prefer to use carbohydrates as an energy source because carbohydrates can quickly be broken down into the energy your body needs. If you cut back on carbohydrates, you force your body to use stored fat as energy instead, which causes you to lose weight. The areas on your body that seem to store fat, such as the hips, thighs, buttocks, and upper arms, will usually shrink when your body goes into ketosis because the fat stored in these areas will be broken down and used for energy.

The CD knowingly puts your body into ketosis? :shock:

Im getting impatient now, the consultant still hasn't replied, I sent her an email before the xmas hols started aswell and nothing :shrug: she is the only consultant in Inverness, Moray and surrounding areas :dohh: Hopefully she is just havng an extended holiday but you would think she would reply to an email saying that?!

is there not a phone number for her on the cambridge website ?

jac exercise isnt really recommended until 2 weeks into diet as u r dropping cals so increasing exercise wont help!! they dont really recommend to much but light exercise would be ok!

constipation is a bitch, i have suffered the same as u lady and its horrendous nothing worked for me not lactulose or fibre gel i was having to take laxatives once a week to go and had to stay home every week on that day so i could go as i was in so much pain!

Lou
xxx

My God Lou im the same...its just awful...i wouldnt say lactulose really works either...i just dont know what else to do! I was actually going to email my cdc and see what she advises now xx

For ladies with constipation, my CDC recommends a colonic, she lost 4lb of shit and said she could go a bit more frequently since too as there is no poo build up.
Laxatives are not good for long term use so its better to find a natural method, senna is not good.

What about fibresure
https://www.britishfooddirect.com/images/39-126-fibresure195.jpg

pop a spoonful in your drink? would that affect Ketosis?
My body doesnt go into ketosis anyway so I could take it but not sure if others could.

So a colonic to get things out, and then maintain a healthy gut with fibresure lol!

4lb of shit:rofl:...i need some of that, not sure I'm brave enough though! Lol

ladies ... couple of questions!

do you recommend dieting before starting this?
i dont wanna jump right into it and fail miserably lol

been looking at the website and ive got quite
a few cdc's to choose from and i dont wanna email
or phone them quite just yet how do i pick one?

also how do you pay for it? is it weekly monthly
cash card im confused :rofl:

my oh's given me the go ahead to start when i
want to so im thinking after the chester meet
as im saving my monies for that atm :thumbup:

xxx​

ladies ... couple of questions!​

i dont wanna jump right into it and fail miserably lol​

or phone them quite just yet how do i pick one?​

xxx​

Hey, I did rosemary conleys 5grams of fat per hundred gram diet before this and lost my first 2 and half stone , then when it plateau'ed I decided to do this and lost my 2nd lot of 2 stone.

I found my CDC because her name is Kim, and mine is Mel and I thought we made a good duo ;)

I pay my CDC every week when I see her for my weigh in and pay with cash.

The thing to bear in mind is you wont need to buy as much food, so your shopping bills will be less which is how I afford to do it. Instead of spending £75-£80 a week on shopping, I now spend £55-60 and £25 on CD

xx

ladies ... couple of questions!

i dont wanna jump right into it and fail miserably lol

or phone them quite just yet how do i pick one?

xxx​

not many cdc will take card so u r gonna be best with cash some accept cheque but not many!

u buy the stock for the space in between next meeting generally a week but can do fortnight if that suits you better!

as for starting a diet yes it will help u but literally book to see cdc increase water intake alot and drop carb intake that will help with ketosis!

doing general diet before prob wont make much difference really

hope that helps

Rafwife not sure how to quote more than one person at once, but yes it does put you into ketosis but only because the calorie intake is so low but the vitamins and minerals and nutrition is still provided 100%

Lou
xxx

cash is perfect that's what i hoping for :happydance:
think i'll diet until after the 6th and then get cracking
on this :happydance: cut down on food and increase
my water intake until then :thumbup:

i'll only have to buy food for emily and my oh
so should cut down quite alot of shopping
which is a bonus as well :happydance:

cant wait to get started :happydance: xxx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online