The Cambridge Diet Support Thread

Lou I never drink my milk allowance, Im terrible with milk... I cant just drink it straight but I dont eat anything that includes milk either do I dont have it!
Im gonna be decalcified soon!! whatever that means lol!

My big trick to feel full ( and freezing) is to blend LOADS of ice with my shakes, and I mean loads, like a full shaker full LOL!
You freeze your balls off after you have finished drinking your lovely macdonalds style milkshake (kids self) but it sure does fill a hole and make you pee!

i used to make jelly or ice lollies with the water flavours because im terrible with drinking my water!

I wanna try the pudding powder stuff to make the shakes into angel delight!!

I'm just using my milk allowance in my tea/coffee....so not drinking it straight. Probably have 4/5 mugs a day. I'll be chuffed if I do go into ketosis then.

Ive just had my tea, steamed cod loin with brocolli and green beans.....hummm wish I could say yum! feel full now though so thats abonus and I still have 1 shake left:happydance:

Thank you Lou for agreeing to be our councellor:thumbup:

so cant wait to join you all tomorrow, fecking snow :grr:

Have any of you suffered from serious constipation??...or is it just me...:blush: x

i also know quiet a bit about CD after losing over 60lbs and keeping it off for 2years ( untill i got pregnant again that is )

i will be re starting it again after i have had this wee lil man!! seeing as i have nearly gained 60lbs once again.....

ladies trust me it does get easier, the first week, ( i remember it so well ) i could have ate my own arm off and OH's but by week 2, even tho that feeling of hunger never really goes away, it isnt constantly on your mind, by week 4 i could actually sit there and watch people eat, and all i would think is, all that crap they are putting into there bodies cant be good... i remember when i got to goal, i had chips for the first time, and puked my guts up, i could taste all the grease on them, it really made me value food, expensive, but seeing the weight come off so fast kept me going..... so stick with it ladies, it is not forever, you get to add a meal every 4 weeks, so something to keep you going

Ketosis is a mode that your body can go into where fat is constantly being burned as energy

Normally, most of the tissues in your body prefer to use carbohydrates as an energy source because carbohydrates can quickly be broken down into the energy your body needs. If you cut back on carbohydrates, you force your body to use stored fat as energy instead, which causes you to lose weight. The areas on your body that seem to store fat, such as the hips, thighs, buttocks, and upper arms, will usually shrink when your body goes into ketosis because the fat stored in these areas will be broken down and used for energy.

bloody hel i need some serious ketosis then :lol:

i cant wait for payday now so i can get started, should be able to start by about the 15th

can someon tell me a bit about the flavours of stuff, i have a pretty sweet tooth but am not good with porridge :sick: or soup( feel like i need bread with it :haha:) so i guess that leaves me with shakes or maybe bars, but i might be tempted to binge on them if im having a bad day :(

im going to do ss as i feel like i need a complete break from food and re-educate myself slowly about food

heres the link to the website with all the flavours

https://www.cambridge-diet.com/diet_products.asp

:flower:

What ketosis?:blush:

ketosis is where your body goes into ketosis it burns your stored body fat rather than burning the food u give it, when it does this your body gets rid of the toxins in the body and u no longer feel hungry!!

hope that helps

Lou
xxx

bloody hel i need some serious ketosis then :lol:

i cant wait for payday now so i can get started, should be able to start by about the 15th

can someon tell me a bit about the flavours of stuff, i have a pretty sweet tooth but am not good with porridge :sick: or soup( feel like i need bread with it :haha:) so i guess that leaves me with shakes or maybe bars, but i might be tempted to binge on them if im having a bad day :(

im going to do ss as i feel like i need a complete break from food and re-educate myself slowly about food

u cant have bars until week 3 hun due to them being slightly higher in carbs but they are yummy! and when u can have then u are only allowed one a day

there are a wide range of sweet flavoured shakes im sure u will find one that suits u

Lou
xxx

Thank you Beauty and lolly for that!

Lolly I'm not sure if I missed your anser earlier..exercise, is it advisable? ie I was due to start spin cycle classes tonight but couldnt because of snow....whens advisable to start?

OH put bloody half a sugar in my tea before:growlmad: Could have killed him, of course once I tasted it, in it went:dohh: wont make too much of a diff will it. Oh I have a headache now.

meeee im a constipation whore, once a week if Im lucky an hopefully before weigh day lmao

Glad im not the only one suffering from constipation! This is the 2nd time that things have got so bad that iv only gone and got piles also...sorry tmi! :blush:x

my consultant gave me a fibre drink that I have to have 1 glass of per day.........did any of you get it?

Yeah iv got that too...but i was told it doent relieve constipation, apparently once im no longer constipated i should use it to maintain bowel movement...for a while it worked and now its stopped! So im now using lactulose again! This is once side of the CD that i totally hate! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->